Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger (39414 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
If a woman does not want anything to do with you coz you are not financially up to her standard, leave her and find one that is confortable with you. Is that so hard?

Stop bítching

19 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
Call me a broke niqqa, na your own wahala be that make you dey carry am up and down

Btw, I'm still a student so broke-ness is allowed grin

** And you working class, what model of the latest Range Rover Sport are you able to afford ?**
More like, is she richer than dangote
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Exjoker(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
Chai! I never know that all this while my elder sister is a gold digger...

6 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by remsonik(f): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
Call me a broke niqqa, na your own wahala be that make you dey carry am up and down

** And you working class, what model of the latest Range Rover Sport are you able to afford ?**
Dude what's ur problem...... I dont ride a range rover sport yet my cv speaks for me!!! I dont measure my success with material things........btw get your degree first and start making exploits then you can open this thread and i will be happy to read cool

Now run along!

10 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Baddestguyp(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
missbronze:
What of Bronze digger?
Hw do we identify them?
^^^ by their moniker

6 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mynd44:
If a woman does not want anything to do with you coz you are not financially up to her standard, leave her and find one that is confortable with you. Is that so hard?

Stop bítching
what standard re u talking about.....if she has high standards..she should prolly be taking care of herself.....and girls in this category hardly get married...coz they keep looking for men that re up to their standard financially....changing guys like diapers....and when they starts getting old and wants to settle down badly...u'd start hearing words like 'man na man'....'we will work together to become rich'....Money isn't everything....the guy has a great future'...and so on.

21 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by lockupman(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Op #7 is so on point. My ex IJ, Chai! I ran for my dear life. I swore not to meet a self-centred person in my life if u like make u fine pass the morning stars.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
just as I stated in No. 1

Guys I have spotted one here
So bcus she is keepin it real,that means she is a gold digger?
btw,didnt you read the whole post??
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hehehe...tosyne2much these girls go run leave this forum for us oh....first na virginity ish....now na Gold-digging....na only the waka come?...Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Mynd44: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
chibwike:
what standard re u talking about.....if she has high standards..she should prolly be taking care of herself.....and girls in this category hardly get married...coz they keep looking for men that re up to their standard financially....changing guys like diapers....and when they starts getting old and wants to settle down badly...u'd start hearing words like 'man na man'....'we will work together to become rich'....Money isn't everything....the guy has a great future'...and so on.
You are still hurting abi? Okay na

3 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
remsonik:

Dude what's ur problem...... I dont ride a range rover sport yet my cv speaks for me!!! I dont measure my success with material things........btw get your degree first and start making exploits then you can open this thread and i will be happy to read cool

Now run along!
can you just see the crap you posted ? can you just see your life ?

So your own view about life is that exploit is measured by your degree **smh**

I can't remember when last I engaged in an exchange of insult.

Keep on gold digging my dear. It's none of my business

Peace out !

13 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mynd44:

You are still hurting abi? Okay na
Lol..hurting ke....i just countered ur point...dats all.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
chibwike:
Hehehe...tosyne2much these girls go run leave this forum for us oh....first na virginity ish....now na Gold-digging....na only the waka come?...Lol.
see as she dey para 4me big tym on top gold digging issue

2 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
see as she dey para 4me big tym on top gold digging issue
Lol..i see am....let am slide jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by lockupman(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
Most pple who talks like this have nothing apart from 20-minute pleasure to offer. Girls with substance and a lot to offer don't hang high their shoulders and hinge only on what their hips can offer.

#my2cent#

remsonik:
Most people who create this type of thread are either students or dependants who live off people. Abeg look for ladies you can manage within your means and she would be content with what you can afford

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
chibwike:
More like, is she richer than dangote
hehehehehehehehe.. Chibwike gone bad grin

Abeg no let ppl hate on you oooo.. You know say me na strong man wey no send anybody grin

2 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by remsonik(f): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
can you just see the crap you posted ? can you just see your life ?

So your own view about life is that exploit is measured by your degree **smh**

I can't remember when last I engaged in an exchange of insult.

Keep on gold digging my dear. It's none of my business

Peace out !

I can see you lack comprehension

Why is my gold digging your headache afterall i didnt come to dig your pocket. Go get a life asap!!

8 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
lockupman:
Most pple who talks like this have nothing apart from 20-minute pleasure to offer. Girls with substance and a lot to offer don't hang high their shoulders and hinge only on what their hips can offer.

#my2cent#

bwaahahahahahahahahahaa lwkmd lwtmd grin

I laf so tey water dey comot for my eyes here

3 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
hehehehehehehehe.. Chibwike gone bad grin

Abeg no let ppl hate on you oooo.. You know say me na strong man wey no send anybody grin
Lol...na once once na....i no fit dey nice...all the time

2 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Jessyj616: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tosyne..... Tosyne.... Tosyne.
How many times i call your name?
Why you dey find trouble this fyn afternoon. Wetin dem give you chop...haba

2 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by naijaboiy: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by naijaboiy: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:

CLASSIC grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
remsonik:

I can see you lack comprehension

Why is my gold digging your headache afterall i didnt come to dig your pocket. Go get a life asap!!

Seconded!

4 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by remsonik(f): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
kristina1:

Seconded!
My sister na so wink

Running around the forum like a castrated bull who's on heat........mtcheeeww

8 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Gold digging or not ,it makes a guy feel good too ,to be able to afford what his woman needs,true or false?
Am not talking about Oloshos ooh.....
@ Peeparty I have dropped my two pence

4 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
We all set standards before going into a relationship,,so whatz d squabble all about?
If a girl says,she want to date a rich dude,good for her...datz what rock her boat,,afterall,she wl be responsible for her actions and inactions later.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
^^^ by their moniker
grin grin

U are nt serious
AgapeCharis:
it's there but almost negligible compared to the ladies

Negligible my foot , speaking on monetary terms only aside sex and the rest do you know how many guys feed on their girlfriends/wives ? what about the rising rate of sugar mommies or you want to tell me that they love them ?

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

Negligible my foot , speaking on monetary terms only aside sex and the rest do you know how many guys feed on their girlfriends/wives ? what about the rising rate of sugar mommies or you want to tell me that they love them ?

very very true....
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
remsonik:

My sister na so wink

Haba!
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
remsonik:

My sister na so wink

Ori mi o...cnt stop laffn.
Am not sure,he read ur whole post(the first one),he just pick a sentence from it and start judging..*smh*

2 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
kristina1:
We all set standards before going into a relationship,,so whatz d squabble all about?
If a girl says,she want to date a rich dude,good for her...datz what rock her boat,,afterall,she wl be responsible for her actions and inactions later.
sometimes, she might carry the problems which she has caused for herself...into her husband's house...and the poor man would be running helter and skelter...for what he knws nothing about...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Funny Valentine Pictures. / 21 Modern Dating Etiquettes For Guys / Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.