Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger (39408 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by sucrev: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
remsonik:
Most people who create this type of thread are either students or dependants who live off people. Abeg look for ladies you can manage within your means and she would be content with what you can afford
u dnt knw wat u re saying...independent ladies re d worse
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by pickabeau1: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mynd44:
If a woman does not want anything to do with you coz you are not financially up to her standard, leave her and find one that is confortable with you. Is that so hard?

Stop bítching

What if the gold digging women of courting and marriageable age attain a critical Mass and there are no sane women for an upcoming guy to build his life with
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
remsonik:

My sister na so wink

Running around the forum like a castrated bull who's on heat........mtcheeeww
Lady, it isn't compulsory,you read or comment on his thread.
You are ranting like a wounded lioness. I bet you must be guilty as charged

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by megacool360(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mynd44:
If a woman does not want anything to do with you coz you are not financially up to her standard, leave her and find one that is confortable with you. Is that so hard?

Stop bítching

You mean like when you approach the same woman again at a later time in your nice car and she be like "wow, let's paint the town red", even without your asking her for a ride together?
Standard kor, Comfortable ni. Gold digging runs hard in the veins of most ladies.

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

Negligible my foot , speaking on monetary terms only aside sex and the rest do you know how many guys feed on their girlfriends/wives ? what about the rising rate of sugar mommies or you want to tell me that they love them ?
Madam,it is negligible.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mynd44:

Stop bítching
Exactly, threads like this are old and boring.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by kayustones: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
remsonik:
A lady has every right to choose whom she goes on a date with!!! Be yourself and earn a decent living a lady who's yours will surely come along. Guys too have their own specs so please let the ladies have their own specs too. Each and every one will face consequences of their actions and inactions. Stop whining and get a job!!!
Boggy spotted!
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Boomark(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:
gold digging isn't just a feminine thing.. why are so heat up like this men gold dig always as wellundecided and no one is talking..because they believe its their right to do this or that

haba! so only men sabi good things abi

however there are a few you wrote, that are just plain gold digging undecided not all.. some of the listed are more like tastescheesywink

haba! this is a human thing.. no money, no friend

@op are you still angry over the other thread mynd44 made tangible posts concerning this gold digging thingtongue?

No gold (to dig) no friend? You are a very beautiful example of a gold digger.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by HirstMOG(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
remsonik:
A lady has every right to choose whom she goes on a date with!!! Be yourself and earn a decent living a lady who's yours will surely come along. Guys too have their own specs so please let the ladies have their own specs too. Each and every one will face consequences of their actions and inactions. Stop whining and get a job!!!

Jumping from one guys pocket to another na spec?? Tak am easy cos guys de keep record of babes wey dem registar oooo!!
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ion belong to any of dizz cheesy
Which Gold dey una pocket to dig sef
Kall dem pocket lightners
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Mindless(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Tell me more, sweetie.

The second you explain your display picture. I shall
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by DLioness(f): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
... poor & miserable men ranting instd of finding a way 'outta misery'... Who wants 2 be associatd with FAILURE?

2 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by quivah(f): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
aniagoluaustin:

Gold digger..:p
you expect me to dig grassundecided
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by ewizard1: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
The annoying one i hear always from ladies Gold Diggers

When i see one with a new expensive smartphone and i'm like "How much did you buy it?"

You hear.. "Me? Use my money to buy phone? LaiLai, A guy bought it for me..."

6 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Sardongarigan(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
If she always come visiting with a big ghana must go like hand bag. She a digger
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by quivah(f): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
Boomark:

No gold (to dig) no friend? You are a very beautiful example of a gold digger.
tongue I meant there are some classes of people you can't have as friends till you hitcheesy

its a human thing.. olodotongue
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by cedrickbrave290(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
More than half of girls on NL fall under one of those gold digging stage. Xo what do u call them?? Bloody goLD diGGERS
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by SupaC(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
just as I stated in No. 1

Guys I have spotted one here
hahahahahahahahaaa.tosyne my guy!!!!!!
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Misogynist2014(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mindless:

The second you explain your display picture. I shall
Read my signature. Now do the needful. angry
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by EejaNla01(m): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
imagine foolish comments like i cant friend a poor man,no association with broke guys as if every man's condition is permanent mtseew.
i weep for our innocent cool rich dude and commend those guys digging their holes with no mercy.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Dannyxy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
gold diggers will be consoling themselves,

if you are friends with a guy, just because of what you will get from him, not because of who he is, you are a gold digger, bloody opportunist!, nothing like having standards, you don't have any standard, you are a gold digger!

stop deceiving yourselves, learn to be independent, folurunsho alakija, at your age was not picking guys with "standard", she was making herself a "standard"..
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by mployer(m): 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
temmy16:
I am a DIAMOND DIGGER! Because, serving guys isn't worth! My friend lost her mum last year and the mother was a Matron and after her mum's death, they paid her mum's gratuity to her account being the first born and because her boyfriend doesn't have a job, she decided to raise him with the mother's gratuity which is 2million naira that she was suppposed to sponsor her siblings with. After some months, the guy's business really boomed and he impregnated another lady. So tell me who's a gold digger? See ya mouth like shit!

That is one failed investment.

What of the successful ones like GEJ and PEJ, psquare and Lola and other amazing testimonies. There could be exceptions but in the majority men tend to always remember women that stood with them in the hard times, that is one reason women who wait for men at the point of arrival will always get heartbroken.

There will crowd at the point of arrival and whatever good virtue you have will not be noticed if you weren't there in the beginning.

Again, women should note that men were made sole providers only in the days when success was a function of physical strength. A lot has changed recently. Intelligence plays more role than physical strength in success and I don't see women getting disadvantaged any longer, except they believe men are smarter than them.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Boomark(m): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:

tongue I meant there are some classes of people you can't have as friends till you hitcheesy

its a human thing.. olodotongue

Odolo cheesy tongue

Till you hit what? The class you are eying their gold shouldn't have you as their friend. Must you embarrass the person only for money to control you few minutes later?

I can see you are a professional "gold miner," can we do business together? grin You have to trust me cos i want your, i mean our business to grow well well.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by quivah(f): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Boomark:

Odolo cheesy tongue

Till you hit what? The class you are eying their gold shouldn't have you as their friend. Must you embarrass the person only for money to control you few minutes later?

I can see you are a professional "gold miner," can we do business together? grin You have to trust me cos i want your, i mean our business to grow well well.
now lets stop the joke and hypocrisy here..

we both know that's a human thing.. there are some categories of people you can't associate with till you meet their standards.. and I'm not talking about relationship stuffs here.. that was why I tagged it as a human thing. whether you deny it or not, its a human thing.

now, that I'm having this convo with you gives you no right to call me names or bring whatever crazy suggestions you have in your head.. I'm not one of your regular girls.
I made my point, make yours and stop battling with mine..
#nuffsaid
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by mikaj(m): 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
Gold digger, cocoyam digger, werrin concern me. #moneyonmimind
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by sufido123: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
any girl that asks u to send her card on the first day of calling her is a bloody gold digger!

In other news buhari is the man we want in aso rock..buhari is not a gold digger like Jonathan..

In 1976 or 1977 Buhari was alleged to have made away with 2.8 billion dollars worth of Gold. When he was the PTF chairman, another 26 billion naira worth of gold was embezzled. Buhari is one of the most despicable gold diggers in Nigeria. He just has chosen to hide and disguise his gold stash.

So get your facts straight!
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Boomark(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:

now lets stop the joke and hypocrisy here..

we both know that's a human thing.. there are some categories of people you can't associate with till you meet their standards.. and I'm not talking about relationship stuffs here.. that was why I tagged it as a human thing. whether you deny it or not, its a human thing.

now, that I'm having this convo with you gives you no right to call me names or bring whatever crazy suggestions you have in your head.. I'm not one of your regular girls.
I made my point, make yours and stop battling with mine..
#nuffsaid

Who gave you the right to call me olodo in the first place? Abi your human nature didn't tell you that you did it first with smiles on your face. Odolo is just to reciprocate the gesture. cheesy

I have also made my point. There is no standard you are meeting when a guy did not ask you for money but got embarrassed, only for you to start meeting the standard few minutes after when you saw him cruising. Yea it is a human thing for some humans to be controlled by money.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
You sabi body die, you studied something I didn't grin
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by UjSizzle(f): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Oildichotomy:
And you're so jobfull

Even "jobfull" guys have abundant testimonies of Gold-miners personified in the feminine gender that flock around to illegally exploit gold they don't know where it came from.

So relax and leave the young man to let out steam from his experience
Well, yes I am very job-ful cheesy

Perhaps you should reacquaint yourself with the OP's first point. Then we can have a conversation.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by gbodimowo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
chibwike:
Now this is a female bashing thread...i once asked a girl out in school....and the first question she asked me was..'can you pay my lodge rent?......ok, maybe na me find trouble...i dont blame guys, dat want to get under their skirt by all means....no one wants to waste his money...a girl in my school once said if we guys decided to walk up to a girl who is on her own...and ask her out...we should be ready to foot her bills........oh well.

That's the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Happy World Sexual Purity Day / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.