Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger (39411 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
chibwike:
Haba!
if I type wetin dey my mind ehn, she will hate herself and regret commenting on this thread just that I don't want to receive a ban penalty
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
if I type wetin dey my mind ehn, she will hate herself and regret commenting on this thread just that I don't want to receive a ban penalty
I understand that feeling.....just leave her.....its all gud
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
chibwike:
I understand that feeling.....just leave her.....its all gud
alryt I spare her today [/i]
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
alryt I spare her today [/i]
Cool jare....let that one pass
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by remsonik(f): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
kristina1:

Ori mi o...cnt stop laffn.
Am not sure,he read ur whole post(the first one),he just pick a sentence from it and start judging..*smh*

See me see trouble o....the eediot didn't even read my first post and started attacking me.
In this world and age when guys are working on themselves so no girl will use them and leave them miserable.......he's here opening silly threads on top followers hip and rotten Toto.

Why not open a blog am sure you will make some money and you will also add value to yourself instead of wasting time on here

9 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
kristina1:

Ori mi o...cnt stop laffn.
Am not sure,he read ur whole post(the first one),he just pick a sentence from it and start judging..*smh*
what are you saying ?

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by braindamage(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
..people who don't like some truth being told

2 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
chibwike:
sometimes, she might carry the problems which she has caused for herself...into her husband's house...and the poor man would be running helter and skelter...for what he knws nothing about...
Atleast,she wl be the one to suffer the most......and if the problem is getting too much,the husby will juxt divorce and re-marry.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
remsonik:

See me see trouble o....the eediot didn't even read my first post and started attacking me.
In this world and age when guys are working on themselves so no girl will use them and leave them miserable.......he's here opening silly threads on top followers hip and rotten Toto.

Why not open a blog am sure you will make some money and you will also add value to yourself instead of wasting time on here
there's no point arguing with you.. Someone already stated up there that you have nothing to offer to a man than 20-30 mins pleasure

What's your relevance on this forum if I may ask ? You are foolishly displaying the greatest height of gold digging here if you don't know

Btw, I"ve got my own blog if that's what you wanna hear.. You want da link ? grin

15 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
kristina1:

Atleast,she wl be the one to suffer the most......and if the problem is getting too much,the husby will juxt divorce and re-marry.
and how will he knw that the next person he is getting to married to doesn't have problem too...

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Moderators please bear with me if I violate the rules of the forum cos I know the penalty is ban.. You could see what's happening on this thread. If I vent my anger on this lady I know you will place me on ban and I wouldn't want that to happen

Cc:
Pasqal09
Farano
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
remsonik:

You said everyone has their specs,and everyone wl be responsible for their actions and inactions.
I dnt undastnd how gold digging comes into the equation..

4 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

Negligible my foot , speaking on monetary terms only aside sex and the rest do you know how many guys feed on their girlfriends/wives ? what about the rising rate of sugar mommies or you want to tell me that they love them ?
sugar mummies isn't abt gold digging. U and I knw dt gold digging is higher in girls and its almost a negligible ratio for d guys

2 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
lilmax:
But tosyne.2much why you like to dey find nairaland girls trouble? cheesy
see how dem gold diggers want bite me

You suppose don dey see them by their comment
grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
AgapeCharis:
sugar mummies isn't abt gold digging. U and I knw dt gold digging is higher in girls and its almost a negligible ratio for d guys

Then what is it about?

I know its higher in girls but its definitely not negligible in guys and you know that .

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by UjSizzle(f): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
No 1 is bullsh*t. A jobless, broke guy is exactly what he is. No point sugar-coating the obvious undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
UjSizzle:
No 1 is bullsh*t. A jobless, broke guy is exactly what he is. No point sugar-coating the obvious undecided

Huh? No one is sugar coating anything.

A lady that's quick to point out how jobless or broke a guy is at every instance is obviously frustrated at the thought of filtering little gold from that dude. Honestly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Ilekeh(f): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hating on us because we're allergic to poverty. Another type of discrimination.

6 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by UjSizzle(f): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mynd44:
If a woman does not want anything to do with you coz you are not financially up to her standard, leave her and find one that is confortable with you. Is that so hard?

Stop bĂ­tching
grin You dey mind them.
Boys using gold-digging as bandage to soothe their wounded egos.

6 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by adbokus(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
missbronze:
What of Bronze digger?
Hw do we identify them?
just say bronze! You got them...
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by maryhaam(f): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=Kolade354 post=29215956]so i should call 911.........[/quote loool
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nadamwa(f): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
If you suddenly take an interest in a guy because he's always changing dps of him in a nice house and car. You're a gold digger

9 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by seangy4konji: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
I knew this old cargo will surely be on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Coolguy89(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
Yes bro,we live in a world of gold diggers today angry
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Orikinla(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
This will cause conflicts and E-war and i know that for sure. So many ladies will storm on this thread and vent their anger on me. The truth is bitter they say

What makes a lady a gold digger cannot be overemphasized. However, it is not only centred on money but other perishable parameters. Little things they do and consider it as a favour under the cover of a lady is really what really makes them gold diggers. Even if you are a rich dude, you might still come across those ladies who will want to screw you up and drop you as quickly as possible if your cash flow no longer meet ends need

Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger

1. if you are quick to refer to guys as being jobless or broke at any slight attack 'cos an average gold digger will refer to guys as being broke especially in a thread like this. My dear, you are a gold digger

2. If a dude walks up to you and you embarrassed him but the moment you see him driving a car, you start being nice, thereby showing signs of remorse. My dear, you are a gold digger

3. When you visit a dude and you believe it's mandatory he always pays for your visit else you wont visit him anymore. You are a gold digger

4. If you are the type that always says you don't call guys with your recharge card. An atom of gold digging will definitely be in your veins

5. if you are lazy and you think you have to hustle less a lady thereby waiting for a dude that will come from nowhere and carry all your financial burden because you are a lady. You are a gold digger

6. When you are so concerned about receiving than giving, you are a gold digger

7. When a guy calls you and he avoids asking why you haven't called him 'cos he knows you will definitely say you've got no recharge card and that he should send to you after dropping the call. You are a gold digger

8. if you suddenly become being nice to a dude because your BIS will expire very soon. You are a gold digger

9. If you tax different species of guys for money because you want to replace your phone. You are a gold digger

10. If the only criterial for selecting your dream man is only based on the weight of his pocket and nothing more. My dear, you are a gold digger at PhD level

Written by- Tosyne2much

100 Likes.
OP, you are right.
I know them all.
The gold diggers.
Silver diggers and even the bronze diggers.
But the real sweethearts among them are still the best friends any man can have.

4 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by kristisking(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
90% of ladies are quilty of these
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by UjSizzle(f): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aprime:

Huh? No one is sugar coating anything.

A lady that's quick to point out how jobless or broke a guy is at every instance is obviously frustrated at the thought of filtering little gold from that dude. Honestly.
This is what happens when men begin to confuse themselves.

A woman who is interested in a man's money wouldn't date a brokeass dude to begin with undecided

A woman who points out to a broke and jobless guy she's dating the state of his domestic economy everytime they're in a squabble is probably frustrated at his inability to get something going. It is no crime to seek some level of financial security from a guy. She doesn't even need to ask for money; just knowing it's there sure as hell doesn't hurt.

Despite what the world chooses to believe now, men will always be (or be seen as) a cushion for women. Be it financial, emotional, physical or whatever else exists in this world.
Security is the word.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
UjSizzle:
Aaah feisty! Me like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by adbokus(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
Spot-on thread. Some gals and gold-digging like conjoin twins/Jakyl&Hyde...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Happy World Sexual Purity Day / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.