Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger (39407 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by sulmeza(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
I got banned yesterday now.. I guessed you also witnessed the chaos on this thread ?
rili?..4 wat?...i didnt follow it entirely sa buh i followed a litu
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by SupaC(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
oga mi, abi I no talk am well ?
walahi!!!you get maut jaree!!!!
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
Call me a broke niqqa, na your own wahala be that make you dey carry am up and down

Btw, I'm still a student so broke-ness is allowed grin

** And you working class, what model of the latest Range Rover Sport are you able to afford ?**
. You're a student, no wonder. Grow up fast, then come make better- informed posts. We'll be waiting.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
zoelife:
. You're a student, no wonder. Grow up fast, then come make better- informed posts. We'll be waiting.
You sound pained.. Sowi if this thread touches your bone
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by jimkazjimmy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
This thread is very funny. With the current problems we have in the country, how many guys even have gold to be dug from. Good ladies are out there who even go in search of gold for their men.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by megacool360(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

A reputable organisation is in dire need of gold diggers. Our gold grows faster than grass. We therefore urgently enjoin seasoned gold diggers who can dig at the rate of 10,000ft depth per min to apply immediately.

Renumeration is quite beyond your wildest imagination plus other unimaginably juicy and mouth watering incentives.

Eligibility: Very gender specific position. Females only. Pleaseeeeeee males steer clear completely and don't bother applying. Even bi-sexuals are not eligible.

Thanks.
Megacool360
MD/CEO Abundant Gold Int'l Co.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by antiboko(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
If you are a guy looking for sugar mamma u be gold digger
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by kelechiMarie(f): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
LewisO:

Let's be together! wink
sharp guy grin cheesy
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by LewisO: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
kelechiMarie:
sharp guy grin cheesy
Hmmm!

Am not, just admire u from my point

And I will be honoured!

If u can accept my PM

Can I drop my no?
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
You sound pained.. Sowi if this thread touches your bone
. No sweetheart. Not pain, but pity. For menfolk who are growing up thinking like this. And the future of the Marriage institution if they keep thinking so. Do u know what Providing means to a true man? What it does to his self-esteem? Ask ur Dad.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
zoelife:
. No sweetheart. Not pain, but pity. For menfolk who are growing up thinking like this. And the future of the Marriage institution if they keep thinking so. Do u know what Providing means to a true man? What it does to his self-esteem? Ask ur Dad.
go through the post one more time b4 venting ur anger on me... If you eventually support a lady doing any of the listed points, then it shows who you really are
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
go through the post one more time b4 venting ur anger on me... If you eventually support a lady doing any of the listed points, then it shows who you really are
. My point is- Because a lady asks u for something in any of the ways mentioned isn't a must she's out to dig ur gold. The truth is men were programmed to provide and women programmed to be taken care of, even if she's well-off (my ideal is to be well-off). That's y the girls u mentioning can and do ask, because its natural. Only some abuse it, as with every other thing in life. Stop fighting it Bro. Get married, have kids and forbid them to ask u 4 anything and watch. Na u sef go dey worry if dey no wahala u. I'm saying all dis to inspire u to be successful and able, whether they be 1 or 100. Start thinking like dis and watch ur world enlarge.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by mizkeleke(f): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Guys are gold diggers too. Got a friend who calls/cums around only when he needs cash from me. D 1 wey dey pain me be say no be better money sef.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
zoelife:
. My point is- Because a lady asks u for something in any of the ways mentioned isn't a must she's out to dig ur gold. The truth is men were programmed to provide and women programmed to be taken care of, even if she's well-off (my ideal is to be well-off). That's y the girls u mentioning can and do ask, because its natural. Only some abuse it, as with every other thing in life. Stop fighting it Bro. Get married, have kids and forbid them to ask u 4 anything and watch. Na u sef go dey worry if dey no wahala u. I'm saying all dis to inspire u to be successful and able, whether they be 1 or 100. Start thinking like dis and watch ur world enlarge.
I don't know why all this word of advice is coming just because I created a thread and stated silly thing ladies do to extort money unnecessarily and here you are defending what isn't right

Let me tell you, I'm a big time hustler and I know the reputation money brings, so you giving me advice because I busted the gold diggers makes you a suspect

What's even annoying about this post of mine ? (Only those who really are caught in the act of gold digging will flare up in anger especially in a thread like this). If you are really matured, you will also kick against the aforementioned silly act. Now that you have indirectly shown to me that you are in support of gold digging, pls show this thread to matured ladies ( I mean real matured ladies who are doing fine) in your environment and hear what she will say about the act
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
I don't know why all this world of advice is coming just because I created a thread and stated silly thing ladies do to extort money unnecessarily and here you are defending what isn't right

Let me tell you, I'm a big time hustler and I know the reputation money brings, so you giving me advice because I busted the gold diggers makes me suspect you

What's even annoying about this post of mine ? (Only those who really are caught in the act of gold digging will flare up in anger especially in a thread like this). If you are really matured, you will also kick against the aforementioned silly act. Now that you have indirectly shown to me that you are in support of gold digging, pls show this my thread to a matured ladies ( I mean real matured ladies who are doing fine) in your environment and hear what she will say about the act
. Oh oh! Now i struck a chord. Sorry. Nice post ok.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Kolade354(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2014
maryhaam:
am good? U
am fyne madmoiselle. Hapi sunday.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by maryhaam(f): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2014
Kolade354:
am fyne madmoiselle. Hapi sunday.
same same
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Kolade354(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2014
maryhaam:
same same
okies where u at? Dont mind my english........I mean where you based.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by maryhaam(f): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2014
Kolade354:
okies where u at? Dont mind my english........I mean where you based.
eko fashola don't mind my yoruba
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Kolade354(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=maryhaam post=29268693]eko fashola don't mind my yoruba[/quotelol..........you sond friendly will like to knw more abt you.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Kolade354(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=maryhaam post=29268693]eko fashola don't mind my yoruba[/quotelol..........you sound friendly will like to knw more abt you.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by iampartyboy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
remsonik:
A lady has every right to choose whom she goes on a date with!!! Be yourself and earn a decent living a lady who's yours will surely come along. Guys too have their own specs so please let the ladies have their own specs too. Each and every one will face consequences of their actions and inactions. Stop whining and get a job!!!

I smell bronze-digging
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by cozy7(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
any girl that asks u to send her card on the first day of calling her is a bloody gold digger!

In other news buhari is the man we want in aso rock..buhari is not a gold digger like Jonathan..
THIS IS PURE RUBBISH, I WONDER WHY A HUMAN BEING WIULD WANT A TYRANT TO RULE NIGERIA.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by iampartyboy(m): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
cozy7:
THIS IS PURE RUBBISH, I WONDER WHY A HUMAN BEING WIULD WANT A TYRANT TO RULE NIGERIA.

I wonder why a human being would want someone who said "stealing isn't corruption " as president
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 6:13am On Dec 29, 2014
iampartyboy:

I wonder why a human being would want someone who said "stealing isn't corruption " as president
grin
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by maryhaam(f): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=Kolade354 post=29270234][/quote]looool that me,am mariam
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Kolade354(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
maryhaam:
looool that me,am mariam
see ha i knw this is mariaham not beyonce naw.Are you a student?
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by megacool360(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
iampartyboy:

I wonder why a human being would want someone who said "Abacha was not kwarrupt and no military regime was kwarrupt" as president.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by maryhaam(f): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kolade354:
see ha i knw this is mariaham not beyonce naw.Are you a student?
do I sound like one
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Disraelite(m): 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
DesChyko:

Stop misleading ladies.

Tomorrow when you get married to a 'gold evacuator', you will start blaming her parents' poor home training.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Disraelite(m): 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
disraelite:

Stop misleading ladies.

Tomorrow when you get married to a 'gold evacuator', you will start blaming her parents' poor home training.
[color=#990000][/color] kiss
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by marieclare(f): 1:43am On Jan 02, 2015
Wow, this place is on fire... shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Happy World Sexual Purity Day / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.