Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section (19261 Views)

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Elkewwty(f): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
wonderful,this ur boyfriend am guessing he is a nairalander,probably reading ur posts now.

Yeah...but he hasnt been online for days now
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Elkewwty:

Yeah...but he hasnt been online for days now
oh really let's know the lucky guy.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by StormAngel(f): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
selfoss:

No my name is not there.
I am a gentleman grin

lol. Y do i hav dis strange feeling dat ur name should b on d list?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
StormAngel:

lol. Y do i hav dis strange feeling dat ur name should b on d list?

My name should be on the list of your suitors tongue
I'm actually thinking of sending you pm.
You are so pulchritudinous grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Elkewwty(f): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
oh really let's know the lucky guy.

Why do you want to know?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
this list is so true. my only grudge is that 10 isn't enuf for a list like this.

I'm expecting a thread from one particular lady...yep u guessed right... grin ireneony...she'll title the thread "list of hoes on NL" cos she opens threads like no man business. the funny thing is she's dumb enough to put her name as number one...lmao!!
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by StormAngel(f): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
selfoss:

My name should be on the list of your suitors tongue
I'm actually thinking of sending you pm.
You are so pulchritudinous grin

lolz. I shld add u to dat list....
Funny
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Elkewwty:

Why do you want to know?
just been inquisitive.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by rej00: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Prexxy1:
You no see who is number 1...i reserve my comment.
Beauty personified!
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Elkewwty(f): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
just been inquisitive.

Not necessary
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Elkewwty:

Not necessary
ok though,is that nicki minaj style of hairstyle u are carrying on ur head? cool
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Elkewwty(f): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok though,is that nicki minaj style of hairstyle u are carrying on ur head? cool

lol, so you even check on my profile pix?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Elkewwty:

lol, so you even check on my profile pix?
kinda,nicki style always making sense..is that ur best style?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Elkewwty(f): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
kinda,nicki style always making sense..is that ur best style?

Oh yeah wink
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Elkewwty:

Oh yeah wink
wonderful,so when are u gonna fix a new hair style next?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
StormAngel:

lolz. I shld add u to dat list....
Funny

yes ke grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by whizqueen(f): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
pasqal09:

nah, was just messing around but how did i bust u tho?
grin very funny u know. U got me thinking of who could know me. smiley
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by StormAngel(f): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2014
selfoss:

yes ke grin

ntoi....i meant d womanizing list
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2014
StormAngel:

ntoi....i meant d womanizing list

I will put my name there just for u.
Muhehehe grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by StormAngel(f): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2014
selfoss:

I will put my name there just for u.
Muhehehe grin

lol...d@ wil b good..
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2014
StormAngel:

lol...d@ wil b good..

But seriously..I'm not a woman wrapper.
I don't even know what that is tongue
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by StormAngel(f): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2014
selfoss:

But seriously..I'm not a woman wrapper.
I don't even know what that is tongue

are u trying to convince me or yourself?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2014
StormAngel:

are u trying to convince me or yourself?

Both grin

Pls what is woman wrapper?

Is it cross dressers or woman wey dey tie wrapper grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Elkewwty(f): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
wonderful,so when are u gonna fix a new hair style next?

Why do you want to know
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Elkewwty:

Why do you want to know
emm u know ladies love changing hairstyle so its only normal that I asked when u will pull that and get a new one maybe a Brazilian hair probably.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Elkewwty(f): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
emm u know ladies love changing hairstyle so its only normal that I asked when u will pull that and get a new one maybe a Brazilian hair probably.

Will change it soon
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by StormAngel(f): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
selfoss:

Both grin

Pls what is woman wrapper?

Is it cross dressers or woman wey dey tie wrapper grin

lets ask ifa oracle
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Elkewwty:

Will change it soon
wow cool,so what will be the next hairstyle?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
StormAngel:

lets ask ifa oracle

lol grin

nutty gal

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by nickz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
Correct list but help me add nickz,vizkiz,agarawu23,Truckpusher.
warris dis??

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis / My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade.. My People The Experience Was Something Else.. / What's Your Relationship Status ?