Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section (19264 Views)

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by peeparty(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
no think say you safe ooooo.. I still fit modify d list add your name join oooo tongue
u got nuffin on me bra
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ggrin(f): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol....so u believe say I be woman wrapper sad
wetin u kon beundecided
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by iceberylin(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
ggrin:
wetin u kon beundecided
Human being cool
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ggrin(f): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
iceberylin:

Woman being cool
oh ok
Now I dig wink
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by iceberylin(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
ggrin:
oh ok
Now I dig wink
Dig ni??
Whose digging angry
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ggrin(f): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
iceberylin:

Dig ni??
Whose digging angry
meundecided
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
ggrin:
wetin u kon beundecided

angry the koko sweet inside. sad
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by iceberylin(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
ggrin:
meundecided
14yrs things
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by princessayesha(f): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Dreyl:
so you still exist?
Were u looking for me grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ggrin(f): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Silkmoth33:

angry the koko sweet inside. sad
what!
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ggrin(f): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
iceberylin:

14yrs things
wink
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Dreyl(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
princessayesha:

Were u looking for me grin
yeah! you went offline for months,how are you doing?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
ggrin:
what!

angry water!
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by 1one: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nobleval:
she deactivated.

Yeah..I just found out.

Thanks.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Caseless:
they've all sent u PMs, i guess.

Nope undecided
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Caseless: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijaboiy:

Nope undecided
grin grin grin U made me laff.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Elkewwty(f): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
why u laughing.

You being the number one grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
Elkewwty:

You being the number one grin
they framed me up,u of all people know am just jovial,I don't womanise
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Brite02(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
@op

At the mention of chibikwe tongue
it got me loollllliiiing cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Elkewwty(f): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
they framed me up,u of all people know am just jovial,I don't womanise

story for the gods grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Top 7

truckpusher

caseless

dre11

Jbluv55

kelvingraphics

kingtom

ochon
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Elkewwty:

story for the gods grin
babe so u follow dey accuse me,is ok,,so how was Sunday service?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Truckpusher(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
selfoss:
Top 7

caseless

dre11

Jbluv55

kelvingraphics

kingtom

ochon
Hey you there,you better get off my moniker from that your wacko list before I turn this NL to a living hell for your sorry assss.

What's wrong with these teenagers these days? no respect at all angry
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by KingTom(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
Hey you there,you better get off my moniker from that your wacko list before I turn this NL to a living hell for your sorry assss.

As in ehn grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Truckpusher:

undecided

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Elkewwty(f): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
babe so u follow dey accuse me,is ok,,so how was Sunday service?

lol, am not accusing you oo tongue ..it was great
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Elkewwty:

lol, am not accusing you oo tongue ..it was great
ok hope u did not seduce pastor in church with ur sexy body.?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Truckpusher(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
KingTom:
As in ehn grin
This is not a laughing matter o. grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
StormAngel

Fine gal grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Truckpusher(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
selfoss:

undecided

You still don't get it. grin....smh
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
You still don't get it. grin....smh

Na today?

Your left yansh dia grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Truckpusher(m): 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
selfoss:

Na today?

Your left yansh dia grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen / What's Your Relationship Status ? / Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.