Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section (19277 Views)

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
pasqal09:

I'm just saying. one complain from any of the listed persons and the thread is going down
dont worry, we wont complain
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Correct list but help me add nickz,vizkiz,agarawu23,Truckpusher.

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by vizkiz: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
pasqal09:

I'm just saying. one complain from any of the listed persons and the thread is going down

Chillax nowgrin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
pasqal09:

hope you know this thread violates rules 2 & 3
don't worry we won't complain. We are only making fun here
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by vizkiz: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
prettythicksme:

war against women-warppers angry
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
badoolee:
embarassed this list yaf not complete

Complete it na
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
vizkiz:

war again women-warppers angry
vizkiz dear i lieeeee??
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by agarawu23(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
prettythicksme:
dnt judge me yetsad
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
WHY IS CHIBWIKE NAME NOT THERE?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
prettythicksme:

Why you dey cast guys like this nawa ohh
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Chai me asin a whole me a man of god woman wrappering grin
Kingtom suppose collect no 1 self
Well shaa comment

Comment reservoir
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

You want make them write e name twice?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
agarawu23:
dnt judge me yetsad
lol really,leave that jugde alone.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Lol..my name is there oh...buh seriously, am i a woman-wrapper..
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Tallesty1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Seun sef dey woman wrapper?

His own don finish be that.

First he get woman lips.

And a woman's face.

I need to see his hip to know if he has serious hip like women.

So him sef woman-wrappers?.

That's double wahala.

You can tell Farano to ban me if u like sha.grincheesycheesycheesy

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by chibwike(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

You want make them write e name twice?
Lmao...help me ask am oh...hian!
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by vizkiz: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
prettythicksme:
vizkiz dear i lieeeee??

Yes bae, a very big lie...i don't use wrappers,i use blankets tongue
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Juliaann(f): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Single nigga Life.. sadsadsad
Are you telling us you are single?
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
So person follow girls too na wahala, trouble dey ohh
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Why you dey cast guys like this nawa ohh
lmao Tosyne2much help me add ronald4lif to your list!
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by clevvermind(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
whizqueen:
Clevvermind this nigga seems like someone that has been heart broken seriously. Bt that doesnt stop him from been on that list tongue I.M.O
grin u must be joking.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..my name is there oh...buh seriously, am i a woman-wrapper..
A humble and gentle woman wrapper.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by agarawu23(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol really,leave that jugde alone.
I am a loyal n gentle dude grin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
prettythicksme:
lmao Tosyne2much help me add ronald4lif to your list!

Nah! It won't tally, chineke boy for life
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tallesty1:
Seun sef dey woman wrapper?

His own don finish be that.

First he get woman lips.

And a woman's face.

I need to see his hip to know if he has serious hip like women.

So him sef woman-wrappers?.

That's double wahala.

You can tell Farano to ban me if u like sha.grincheesycheesycheesy
Lmao gringringrin
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by peeparty(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
thank God say I know dey
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
chibwike:
Lmao...help me ask am oh...hian!

Me never see you woman wrappering sha, but some names on that list can't be disputed, some deserve chieftancy title
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
FrancisTony sef suppose follow join
Supporting ladies now make me a "woman wrapper"?
If so, I won't mind being one. wink
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Tallesty1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
kristina1:

Lmao gringringrin
Which azz are you laughing off?sad

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by KingTom(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
Chai Tosyne2much who released you now grin grin grin

Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
I know the list nor go complete without
chibwike
naijaboiy
unibenstudent and
the op himself.
Re: List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Unibenstudent
Benromeo39
Chibwike
1one
Ipledge
Naijaboiy

Na dem b oga grin
why u no go put my name,because I won collect Natasha from you tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. / If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends / This Girl Has Got So Many People Taking About Her boobs See Photos