Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts (11056 Views)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Male Romancelanders You Can Date. / Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2014
donsalvy:
maybe sexphobia.
jokes apart is he deceased or he deactivated.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
jokes apart is he deceased or he deactivated.
deactivated. The nigga is still my nl all time member.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 29, 2014
donsalvy:
deactivated. The nigga is still my nl all time member.
he used to reign during 2011 when I open my first account..
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
he used to reign during 2011 when I open my first account..
yea, until ur CEO kicked his buttz. Let's not derail.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2014
donsalvy:
yea, until ur CEO kicked his buttz. Let's not derail.
ok but what did he really do?
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok but what did he really do?
an absurd misunderstanding ensued btw him and the CEO I think. He was then forced to deactivate. Na hearsay tho.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2014
donsalvy:
an absurd misunderstanding ensued btw him and the CEO I think. He was then forced to deactivate. Na hearsay tho.
wonderful so se#UN Sabi vex like this.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
wonderful so se#UN Sabi vex like this.
na everybody sabi vex. Na their biz neways. E no concern me.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie kiss kiss

MizMyColi kiss kiss

Chibwike kiss kiss

Kilokeys kiss kiss

Rozzay kiss kiss..

They make matured comments...

Still getting to know others here, though...
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by rawpadgin(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
seriously
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by chibwike(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Kachisbar bie kiss kiss

Miz MyColi kiss kiss

Chibwike kiss kiss

Ki lokeys kiss kiss

Ro zzay kiss kiss..

They make matured comments...

Still getting to know others here, though...
Wow....thanks alot dear.....i just noticed you few days ago....and am loving you....ur comments are also cool.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by mhyra(f): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
mynd44 ..
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
chibwike:
Wow....thanks alot dear.....i just noticed you few days ago....and am loving you....ur comments are also cool.
Thanks load...
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mynd44
Tallesty
Kachisbarbie
OohMpa
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
My sons okotv and Neldrizzy.
My mother Richiy.
My Nephews Rapzino and Rapsainot.
My Brother samflexxy
My sisters MizMyColi, Jennimma, Priscaoge, and FLAWLES.
My Uncles lilmaxfidel, clevvermind, cooljoe, naijaboiy and djeezy.
My rival unibenstudent and his crush kristiana1
My dearies TrishaP, rittyben, juianne95.
My daughter AfricanApple.
My aggressive boss jboy73
My Son-inlaw KingTom and his wife Mprex
Pheww, almost got a completely family here, e remain wife and my father(Xcapizt) but he hardly check this section.

The list isn't complete yet, coming back to modify
shocked me your daughter? grin grin
thanks though
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
mine is
mynd44
tallesty1
mathewbriggs
enlighetenedsoul *perhaps she would be wondering why I like her so much * cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
So juianne95 am borish to u ok sha.
jealousy grin
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
jealousy grin
I no jealous na.that babe na my very good friend for nairaland,she betrayed me.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I no jealous na.that babe na my very good friend for nairaland,she betrayed me.
shocked betrayed you that she didn't mention your name? oya start making interesting posts na, btw I can see a lot of people already mention you sef, why are you looking for bekun bekun grin
lolzz uniben and his wahala
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Samzzy94(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
*walks into thread, my moniker is not mentioned angry. *leaves thread angrily
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
shocked betrayed you that she didn't mention your name? oya start making interesting posts na, btw I can see a lot of people already mention you sef, why are you looking for bekun bekun grin
lolzz uniben and his wahala
am just teasing her..happy new year in advance
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Samzzy94(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
Uncle tallesty1
tosyne2much
MzNelly
Naijaboiy.
Janeify
And this is the last blow grin for unibenstudent

1 Like

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Samzzy94:

And this is the last blow grin for unibenstudent
You sef,how you go dey add salt to injury??
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by FLAWLES(f): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
My sons okotv and Neldrizzy.
My mother Richiy.
My Nephews Rapzino and Rapsainot.
My Brother samflexxy
My sisters MizMyColi, Jennimma, Priscaoge, and FLAWLES.
My Uncles lilmaxfidel, clevvermind, cooljoe, naijaboiy and djeezy.
My rival unibenstudent and his crush kristiana1
My dearies TrishaP, rittyben, juianne95.
My daughter AfricanApple.
My aggressive boss jboy73
My Son-inlaw KingTom and his wife Mprex
Pheww, almost got a completely family here, e remain wife and my father(Xcapizt) but he hardly check this section.

The list isn't complete yet, coming back to modify
.your daughter?nah;;am yah side Chic
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by marieolae(f): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
naijaboiy,, unibenstudent,, englishsmart. dnt feel too important guys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Samzzy94(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:

You sef,how you go dey add salt to injury??

Lailai i just dey console am grin. Buh you sef, consider the guy na
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Samzzy94:

Lailai i just dey console am grin. Buh you sef, consider the guy na
Consider as how?
I dnt quite follow
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by englishmart(m): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
marieolae:
nah! I ain't feeling any important. Thanks a lot Marie... I'm glad you mentioned me. Even though my name was erroneously spelt.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by marieolae(f): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
englishmart:
nah! I ain't feeling any important. Thanks a lot Marie... I'm glad you mentioned me. Even though my name was erroneously spelt.
oopps sorry sad shocked
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
marieolae:
make I no talk make naijaboiy no come beat me up.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Samzzy94(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:

Consider as how?
I dnt quite follow
I mean don't you find his posts fascinating.... Coz am sure he opened this thread bcoz of you na wink
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Samzzy94:

I mean don't you find his posts fascinating.... Coz am sure he opened this thread bcoz of you na wink
I neva said so
unibenstudent 's post are fascinating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chat Btw Me And My Gf (pics) / Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 / Which Girls Are The Best Slayers(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.