Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,539 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts (11052 Views)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Male Romancelanders You Can Date. / Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
am just teasing her..happy new year in advance
yes ooooo, same to you and happy birthday in advance, hope I'm the first to tell you that cheesy
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
FLAWLES:
.your daughter?nah;;am yah side Chic
lmao............

Side chick when I no even get main chick?
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
shocked me your daughter? grin grin
thanks though
Ehena?

Wetin u wan be? Abi I no fit born you?
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
yes ooooo, same to you and happy birthday in advance, hope I'm the first to tell you that cheesy
I remember how I shower u with well wishes on ur birthday,African apple shut down romance section,and next year promises to be the bomb.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:

U you dey do me lyk dis nau?

ur friend dey vex say i no share his diary bcus he mentioned me there.
Wetin I do??

That guy love you walahi, I can feel it from here
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Samzzy94(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:

I neva said so
unibenstudent 's post are fascinating.

Ok na. Unibenstudent u don hear am now
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
My sons okotv and Neldrizzy.
My mother Richiy.
My Nephews Rapzino and Rapsainot.
My Brother samflexxy
My sisters MizMyColi, Jennimma, Priscaoge, and FLAWLES.
My Uncles lilmaxfidel, clevvermind, cooljoe, naijaboiy and djeezy.
My rival unibenstudent and his crush kristiana1
My dearies TrishaP, rittyben, juianne95.
My daughter AfricanApple.
My aggressive boss jboy73
My Son-inlaw KingTom and his wif crye Mprex
Pheww, almost got a completely family here, e remain wife and my father(Xcapizt) but he hardly check this section.

The list isn't complete yet, coming back to modify
me uncle shocked

i am honoured my son cool

1 Like

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
Wetin I do??

That guy love you walahi, I can feel it from here
More lyk lust
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
Ehena?

Wetin u wan be? Abi I no fit born you?
born who? hian u suppose ask if me African apple fit born you
respect me o, I senior you wella, forget that extra leg wey make you tall pass me
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Purplehisbiscus(f): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Naijaboiy----Intelliegent chap cool
Tallesty1----Funny smiley
Kachisbarbie----Intelligent
Rozzayy---My kinda gal wink
kilokeys cool
1one
Valmunich
Mathewbriggs ---- cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I remember how I shower u with well wishes on ur birthday,African apple shut down romance section,and next year promises to be the bomb.
see me see wahala o, I no be mod na wey go shut down romance section grin
yes ooo it promises to be da bomb, you don get your plans ni?
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
well guess i came late
. cry cry cry

my list is endless though as their comments keep me cracked up and happy.. and in no particular order

iceberylin- this dude sense of humuor have reach the sky. dude yho the bomb.

holatin- another funny guy.. always involved in e wars all the time.
Tosyne2much- dude i swear all your posts make me laff hard..funny too.
naijaboiy- his level of maturity is second to none. romancelanders always look for ways for him to make contradictory comments but he never falls for it. respect you bro.

tallesty1- for me, he is the most matured person here..love your comments

kachisbarbie- our female counsellor..always making sensible comments.
marieolae- our rmance baby..always consoling the abused and giving them false hope.

englishmart- our english professor makes me laff hard as he makes insultive comments and at the end spices it up and it will look like an advice.thumbs up bro
kristina1-always look forward to your posts. so hilarious.
and all others i may have forgotten i love yall comments all.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
see me see wahala o, I no be mod na wey go shut down romance section grin
yes ooo it promises to be da bomb, you don get your plans ni?
let's keep the suspense till that day,gals love suspense.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by kilokeys(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Purplehisbiscus:
Naijaboiy----Intelliegent chap cool
Tallesty1----Funny smiley
Kachisbarbie----Intelligent
Rozzayy---My kinda gal wink
kilokeys cool
1one
Valmunich
Mathewbriggs ---- cool

for those of us without a description.. werin we do u na..
or is something unspeakable ?. oya pm me.. tell. me

2 Likes

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
let's keep the suspense till that day,gals love suspense.
my own kinda girl hate it sad
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
kilokeys:

for those of us without a description.. werin we do u na..
or is something unspeakable ?. oya pm me.. tell. me
i like your style sha grin na so e dey start tongue
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Janeify(f): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Samzzy94:

And this is the last blow grin for unibenstudent

Lol,the guy no wan free the babe.

Thanks bae @kristina1
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
my own kinda girl hate it sad
ok onn that day we will televise ur birthday on AIT,now how's that?
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by kilokeys(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
i like your style sha grin na so e dey start tongue
abi o.
but make she talk d style wey she like na grin
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
FLAWLES:
.your daughter?nah;;am yah side Chic
side chic so you're cheating on me
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by holatin(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

well guess i came late
. cry cry cry

my list is endless though as their comments keep me cracked up and happy.. and in no particular order

iceberylin- this dude sense of humuor have reach the sky. dude yho the bomb.

holatin- another funny guy.. always involved in e wars all the time.
Tosyne2much- dude i swear all your posts make me laff hard..funny too.
naijaboiy- his level of maturity is second to none. romancelanders always look for ways for him to make contradictory comments but he never falls for it. respect you bro.

tallesty1- for me, he is the most matured person here..love your comments

kachisbarbie- our female counsellor..always making sensible comments.
marieolae- our rmance baby..always consoling the abused and giving them false hope.

englishmart- our english professor makes me laff hard as he makes insultive comments and at the end spices it up and it will look like an advice.thumbs up bro
kristina1-always look forward to your posts. so hilarious.
and all others i may have forgotten i love yall comments all.

Wtf mind you SOMETIME I LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE.

SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT TO HAVE AN E WAR WITH THE HOLY HOLATIN.....
no be my fault.

tanx for d mention
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
born who? hian u suppose ask if me African apple fit born you
respect me o, I senior you wella, forget that extra leg wey make you tall pass me
I guess u have seen my picture but don't let that innocent face deceive you. The number Christmas I have celebrate are uncountable
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
sadsadsadsmiley
kristina1:

More lyk lust
how dare you?
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
kilokeys:

abi o.
but make she talk d style wey she like na grin
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, lmao, aswear I like your ways die, no hiding no pretense grin
oya make I call her

purplehibiscus oya come talk the style wey you like o, dude's falling tongue
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
I guess u have seen my picture but don't let that innocent face deceive you. The number Christmas I have celebrate are uncountable
the face I saw did not look innocent in fact you look intimidating.
and the number of new year I have celebrated are uncountably uncountable
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok onn that day we will televise ur birthday on AIT,now how's that?
huh shocked that sounds so fantastic grin but I'm not a believer of castles in the air
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:

Wtf mind you SOMETIME I LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE.

SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT TO HAVE AN E WAR WITH THE HOLY HOLATIN.....
no be my fault.

tanx for d mention
lol..kay
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
huh shocked that sounds so fantastic grin but I'm not a believer of castles in the air
na wa oh,me weh never build house,1 come deh build castle for air,where I see money thief?lol
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
sadsadsadsmileyhow dare you?
Am sorry but that is the reality
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mizmycoli
chibwike
spacegoat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by tosyne2much(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Just here to observe things from a coconut tree

1 Like

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
the face I saw did not look innocent in fact you look intimidating.
and the number of new year I have celebrated are uncountably uncountable
Kataway.

Who looks intimidating?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Silence From The Other End Is Killing Me! / Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) / Thread modified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.