Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts (11054 Views)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Male Romancelanders You Can Date. / Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by rittyben(f): 5:46am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
My sons okotv and Neldrizzy.
My mother Richiy.
My Nephews Rapzino and Rapsainot.
My Brother samflexxy
My sisters MizMyColi, Jennimma, Priscaoge, and FLAWLES.
My Uncles lilmaxfidel, clevvermind, cooljoe, naijaboiy and djeezy.
My rival unibenstudent and his crush kristiana1
My dearies TrishaP, rittyben, juianne95.
My daughter AfricanApple.
My aggressive boss jboy73
My Son-inlaw KingTom and his wife Mprex
Pheww, almost got a completely family here, e remain wife and my father(Xcapizt) but he hardly check this section.

The list isn't complete yet, coming back to modify

Wow! Thanks. He is my first Crush on NL
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by henryblaze25(m): 5:49am On Dec 30, 2014
Mine is Badolee, she Sounds intelligent, lively and well grounded Spiritually. The Fact she is Yoruba crowns it all(I fit kill to marry Yoruba o)

bt her Defense line nah old war horse combination Of CAFU TERRY MALDINI R.CARLOS
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2014
iceberylin:

Seems like I usually mk you laugh grin
So what will be my reward wink
..a slap grin grin
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 7:07am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
The future is not predictabletongue
...it is angry angry..tank God I ddnt put my hopes on u
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2014
juianne95:
...it is angry angry..tank God I ddnt put my hopes on u
Why the face nah?
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2014
rittyben:

Wow! Thanks. He is my first Crush on NL
How this new year go be nah?
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 8:00am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Why the face nah?
...u Jx broke my heart cry cry cry
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2014
[size=20pt]happy new year in advance to u all
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by rittyben(f): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2014
My dear this new year carry belle for plenty things o. But one thing no go change sha
Tallesty1:
How this new year go be nah?
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2014
xcapizt:

Me, xcapizt, am Tallesty1's father!! That just qualified me as the proudest father on NL. grin cheesy smiley
grin grin lmao
and he wants to make you my grandfather grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by rittyben(f): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallest1,
Tosyne2much
And....
Coming to modify

1 Like

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2014
juianne95:
...u Jx broke my heart cry cry cry
*singing* #Nigga-Raw's-Voice.

B4 you know am she go talk say you break her heart.
How you take break her heart you no know.
Wetin you carry come you.
You still carry am go.

grincheesycheesycheesy

wetin I do now?
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2014
rittyben:
My dear this new year carry belle for plenty things o. But one thing no go change sha
Wetin be that one thing.wink
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
*singing* #Nigga-Raw's-Voice.

B4 you know am she go talk say you break her heart.
How you take break her heart you no know.
Wetin you carry come you.
You still carry am go.

grincheesycheesycheesy..beg me

wetin I do now?
..u can begme
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=juianne95 post=29328263][/quote]
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin grin lmao
and he wants to make you my grandfather grin
ahh!

Introduction has started already.

Been wondering how I will go about it.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Mprex(f): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
I no wantsad
who ask you if you want?sad

it is a command not a requesttongue
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by rittyben(f): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2014
kiss You.
Tallesty1:
Wetin be that one thing.wink
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2014
rittyben:
kiss You.
*nodding* I know I know.

It is a new year not a new people.

wink
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2014
Mprex:

who ask you if you want?sad

it is a command not a requesttongue
Listen dear daughter!

I like my family the way it is now you hear?
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2014
juianne95:
..u can begme
please tell me hw I take break am?

Lwkmd.

Where is MizMyColi?

Come see your brother oo......
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by rittyben(f): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2014
Correct! Maybe I should tell you hw it all started.
Tallesty1:
*nodding* I know I know.

It is a new year not a new people.

wink
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by MizMyColi(f): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:

Lwkmd.

Where is Miz MyColi?

Lolest cheesy

Ke nke ne'eme?

Worris happening?
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2014
rittyben:
Correct! Maybe I should tell you hw it all started.

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest cheesy

Ke nke ne'eme?

Worris happening?
Your brother is seriously woman-wrappering.grincheesycheesycheesy
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:

Lwkmd.

Where is MizMyColi?

..u promised me position of wife na..u con put dearie
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by rittyben(f): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2014
I opened a sily thread ones, u just posted a picture of Edo state Gov. With the inscription "you see your life?" I couldn't stop laughing. Then posteted ur comment later, and I loved it so I started following.

THE END[quote author=Tallesty1 post=29328727][/quote]
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Mprex(f): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Listen dear daughter!

I like my family the way it is now you hear?
i dont hear. I want a mummyundecided
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by okotv(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
My sons okotv and Neldrizzy.
My mother Richiy.
My Nephews Rapzino and Rapsainot.
My Brother samflexxy
My sisters MizMyColi, Jennimma, Priscaoge, and FLAWLES.
My Uncles lilmaxfidel, clevvermind, cooljoe, naijaboiy and djeezy.
My rival unibenstudent and his crush kristiana1
My dearies TrishaP, rittyben, juianne95.
My daughter AfricanApple.
My aggressive boss jboy73
My Son-inlaw KingTom and his wife Mprex
Pheww, almost got a completely family here, e remain wife and my father(Xcapizt) but he hardly check this section.

The list isn't complete yet, coming back to modify
this is serious. e-brother. I am greatly honoured sir. At least my post here are been mentioned. thank you once again.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
ahh!

Introduction has started already.

Been wondering how I will go about it.
which kain introduction, so you look me finish put me for daughter position angry
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2014
Because I Love you.
AfricanApple:
which kain introduction, so you look me finish put me for daughter position angry
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Mprex:

i dont hear. I want a mummyundecided
Y'knw that your old man is weak already.

Do you want young men to possess my possession while I sit at home and watch?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.