Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts (11053 Views)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Male Romancelanders You Can Date. / Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by MizMyColi(f): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Your brother is seriously woman-wrappering.grincheesycheesycheesy

Lolz
If you feel she's worth it, biko carry on.

You only live once y'know grin grin
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2014
rittyben:
I opened a sily thread ones, u just posted a picture of Edo state Gov. With the inscription "you see your life?" I couldn't stop laughing. Then posteted ur comment later, and I loved it so I started following.

THE END
#pheww.

Reading and smiling.

Hoping for a good ending
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Mprex(f): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Y'knw that your old man is weak already.

Do you want young men to possess my possession while I sit at home and watch?
nolipsrsealed
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2014
juianne95:
..u promised me position of wife na..u con put dearie
lmao.............

You sef.

Ok, I go change am leta
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 10:09am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
lmao.............

You sef.

Ok, I go change am leta
..lolz...m waiting ooo..if not,dnt come to my a use today tongue tongue
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 10:09am On Dec 30, 2014
Mprex:

nolipsrsealed
hahahahahaha.

Better pikin
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 10:10am On Dec 30, 2014
You sef!
MizMyColi:

Lolz
If you feel she's worth it, biko carry on.

You only live once y'know grin grin
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Okotv
Spacegoat
Krall
Yungwizzy....don't know if I go the spelling right sha.
Priscaoge
Andyblaze
Ideology

Tallesty1.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2014
I just read & laugh, i dont evn look @ der names or pics, d only one i tried looking @ d pics,i almost threw up,so ugly & underage...80% of nairalanders are all underage,evn 12 yrs sef full here..gosh
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2014
juianne95:
..lolz...m waiting ooo..if not,dnt come to my a use today tongue tongue
hahahahahaha...

Can ya host me
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
hahahahahaha...

Can ya host me
..can u finish a food of 10k??
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Because I Love you.
which kind of love is that one name and explain
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2014
juianne95:
..can u finish a food of 10k??
Nah............but 10k meat no dey do me..
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Nah............but 10k meat no dey do me..
.....i said food...well,mama nkechi goat dey enter my eye since...u sabi kill goat??
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
which kind of love is that one name and explain
You see eehh.

The love biiiiiiiiiiiiig.

So if I carry am give u as a wife, people go think you don jazz me..

But if I give am to you as a daughter.
They will say, yes! This man love him pikin die.

You grab
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2014
juianne95:
.....i said food...well,mama nkechi goat dey enter my eye since...u sabi kill goat??
no biggie if you have the receipt.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
no biggie if you have the receipt.
..reciept ke...we go carry n run na
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
You see eehh.

The love biiiiiiiiiiiiig.

So if I carry am give u as a wife, people go think you don jazz me..

But if I give am to you as a daughter.
They will say, yes! This man love him pikin die.

You grab
lmao, grin tallesty you are not serious

and you want me to believe that? yinmu
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by 1miccza: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2014
I read any enlightenin,interesting and humorous post by any one
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by okotv(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2014
Herzumpther:
Okotv
Spacegoat
Krall
Yungwizzy....don't know if I go the spelling right sha.
Priscaoge
Andyblaze
Ideology

Tallesty1.
thank you very much.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
lmao, grin tallesty you are not serious

and you want me to believe that? yinmu
You don't believe me?sad
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2014
juianne95:
..reciept ke...we go carry n run na
Nawa oo, I no fit come again oo
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Nawa oo, I no fit come again oo
..u dey fear?..u no get liver
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2014
juianne95:
..u dey fear?..u no get liver
Think am nah
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Think am nah
..forget jare..notin go happen
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
You don't believe me?sad
giving you some benefits of doubts, let me go and think if I should believe you.
but hey, stop frowning
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by rittyben(f): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yea
Am still waiting for the end too.
Tallesty1:
#pheww.

Reading and smiling.

Hoping for a good ending
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Rapsainot(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
My sons okotv and Neldrizzy.
My mother Richiy.
My Nephews Rapzino and Rapsainot.
My Brother samflexxy
My sisters MizMyColi, Jennimma, Priscaoge, and FLAWLES.
My Uncles lilmaxfidel, clevvermind, cooljoe, naijaboiy and djeezy.
My rival unibenstudent and his crush kristiana1
My dearies TrishaP, rittyben, juianne95.
My daughter AfricanApple.
My aggressive boss jboy73
My Son-inlaw KingTom and his wife Mprex
Pheww, almost got a completely family here, e remain wife and my father(Xcapizt) but he hardly check this section.

The list isn't complete yet, coming back to modify
nephew-!!!! shocked I'm highly honoured bro, thanks so much sire
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by iceberylin(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
juianne95:
..a slap grin grin
Thatd not romantic na sad
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
iceberylin:

Thatd not romantic na sad
it is if it's accompanied wt a peck
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by iceberylin(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
juianne95:
it is if it's accompanied wt a peck
So its coming with a kiss cheesy
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
iceberylin:

So its coming with a kiss cheesy
if ure a good boy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) / Thread modified. / What Language Do You Use In Communicating With Ur Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.