Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts (11037 Views)

Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Male Romancelanders You Can Date. / Which Romancelander Do You Like Reading Their Comments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Rapsainot(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Just passing by
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by FLAWLES(f): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
samflexxy:
side chic so you're cheating on me
.abi you the 1cheating on me(you put me for side na)hehehehehe
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
FLAWLES:
.abi you the 1cheating on me(you put me for side na)hehehehehe
me ke how am I cheating on you.

D love of my life
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
Kataway.

Who looks intimidating?
you na. the day I saw it, I was like shocked shocked
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by FLAWLES(f): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
samflexxy:
me ke how am I cheating on you.

D love of my life
.hehehehehe;oya sorry
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
FLAWLES:
.hehehehehe;oya sorry
this auchi girl u still dey exist?
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by mirexxx(f): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
lol minecheesy
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
you na. the day I saw it, I was like shocked shocked
Nawa oo...... Wetin shock you?
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by misshoree(f): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Naijaboiy
Neldrizzy
Tosyne2much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Samzzy94(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Janeify:

Lol,the guy no wan free the babe.

Thanks bae @kristina1
Abi na. Na love coz am
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by AfricanApple(f): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
Nawa oo...... Wetin shock you?
lolzzzz, you won't understand grin
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
My sons okotv and Neldrizzy.
My mother Richiy.
My Nephews Rapzino and Rapsainot.
My Brother samflexxy
My sisters MizMyColi, Jennimma, Priscaoge, and FLAWLES.
My Uncles lilmaxfidel, clevvermind, cooljoe, naijaboiy and djeezy.
My rival unibenstudent and his crush kristiana1
My dearies TrishaP, rittyben, juianne95.
My daughter AfricanApple.
My aggressive boss jboy73
My Son-inlaw KingTom and his wife Mprex
Pheww, almost got a completely family here, e remain wife and my father(Xcapizt) but he hardly check this section.

The list isn't complete yet, coming back to modify
...dearie?...u promised me wife angry angry
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
So juianne95 am borish to u ok sha.
shocked shocked shocked..OMG..i can't blive I forgot u....sorry grin grin..
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
juianne95:
shocked shocked shocked..OMG..i can't blive I forgot u....sorry grin grin..
yes u forgot me,and am so hurt,*ouch*

1 Like

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
iceberylin:

This is so sweet cheesy
..ure welcome sugar...ur comments r hilarious grin
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
...pele
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
juianne95:
...pele
haha,,how was ur day sha?
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
..sorry na..oya take hug... grin grin
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by juianne95(f): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
haha,,how was ur day sha?
twas cool...no ba3 oo..will see yu lera
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
juianne95:
twas cool...no ba3 oo..will see yu lera
please vote Jonathan next year.hahahah
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
juianne95:
..sorry na..oya take hug... grin grin
reciprocates the hug.
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
juianne95:
...dearie?...u promised me wife angry angry
The future is not predictabletongue
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by naijaboiy: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
marieolae:
naijaboiy,, unibenstudent,, englishsmart. dnt feel too important guys
smiley
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Purplehisbiscus(f): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
kilokeys:

for those of us without a description.. werin we do u na..
or is something unspeakable ?. oya pm me.. tell. me

Lol...
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Purplehisbiscus(f): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, lmao, aswear I like your ways die, no hiding no pretense grin
oya make I call her

purplehibiscus oya come talk the style wey you like o, dude's falling tongue

Funny u...

No style o wink
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
My mother Richiy.
My Brother samflexxy
Pheww, almost got a completely family here, e remain wife and my father(Xcapizt) but he hardly check this section.

Me, xcapizt, am Tallesty1's father!! That just qualified me as the proudest father on NL. grin cheesy smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by iceberylin(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
juianne95:
..ure welcome sugar...ur comments r hilarious grin
Seems like I usually mk you laugh grin
So what will be my reward wink
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by iceberylin(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

well guess i came late
. cry cry cry

my list is endless though as their comments keep me cracked up and happy.. and in no particular order

iceberylin- this dude sense of humuor have reach the sky. dude yho the bomb.

holatin- another funny guy.. always involved in e wars all the time.
Tosyne2much- dude i swear all your posts make me laff hard..funny too.
naijaboiy- his level of maturity is second to none. romancelanders always look for ways for him to make contradictory comments but he never falls for it. respect you bro.

tallesty1- for me, he is the most matured person here..love your comments

kachisbarbie- our female counsellor..always making sensible comments.
marieolae- our rmance baby..always consoling the abused and giving them false hope.

englishmart- our english professor makes me laff hard as he makes insultive comments and at the end spices it up and it will look like an advice.thumbs up bro
kristina1-always look forward to your posts. so hilarious.
and all others i may have forgotten i love yall comments all.
Thanks bro ..
grin
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by iceberylin(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
mirexxx:
lol minecheesy
And minemine grin
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by mirexxx(f): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
iceberylin:

And minemine grin
yes dear i almost 4got!
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Mprex(f): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
My mother Richiy.
My Brother samflexxy

go and look for wifetongue
Re: Who are Those Romancelanders You Love Reading their Posts by Tallesty1(m): 5:35am On Dec 30, 2014
Mprex:

go and look for wifetongue
I no wantsad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

THIS New Photos Of The World's Hottest Grandma' Will Make Your Joystick Stand / Aristos And Our Campus Ladies / Fruits Mixture To Make One Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.