Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue (25915 Views)

See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home / Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB / Yoruba Cannot Fold Hands And Endure Marginalization In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by GEJisBOKO: 12:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Biafra is real

starvation is real

kwashiorkor is real

ojuku is in hell

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Remarkable: 12:15am On Dec 30, 2014
GEJisBOKO:
Biafran bastards

when Ojuku and your greedy ibo fathers decided to take what those not belong to them, we gladly finished them off with kwashiorkor and starvation
Yes, you did; because your men were no match for the Biafran soldiers....

but be it as it may... 50 years later, some of those kids are buying your properties and rendering where your ancestors previously lived, no man's land.

You might have killed 3 million, guess how many biafrans are in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by OneNaira6: 12:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Aigbofa:

Which ethnic group is begging the Lagos state government to give them positions?
Not Hausa-fulani, not Ijaws, not Yoruba. Just the cry babies who believes everyone owe them something.

It's better to ask for political position than scream marginalization and cry because the government refused to give them FREE lands like your lazy Yoloba did in Enugu and Anambra.
That is the difference between you people and Igbo. Unlike you people, Igbos didn't throw temper tantrum because of that, neither did many give a flying f2k. Now check the difference una and Igbo replies in both matters
If you need the article as well as the NL links posted of the articles, I'll be more than, I repeat more than happy to do so.

Like I said before, I'm tired of una usual online bravado and temper tantrum throwing m0rons. Is the same BS with you lots and I think I speak for all, it gets boring dealing with a bunch of crying babies
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by GEJisBOKO: 12:16am On Dec 30, 2014
Igbos are cursed

biafra is cursed

kwaashiorkor and starvation is real

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by eaglechild: 12:16am On Dec 30, 2014
Xsolutions:

You are the ONE who is lost angry
Thanks wink
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 30, 2014
OneNaira6:

I'm yet to see you people so called "sense".

Others give you attributes, not you telling others your so called attributes. All it looks like it's your usual self claimed attributes with Zero substance.

Why are you crying cos of Lagos? Greedy people, why not claim Borno state? After turning your own state to kidnappers den? Hmmm? Same way warri people chased away oil firms in delta state , you guys should go to school, who stop you from doing your trade in Anambra? Greedy people! I know you guys better than you know yourself,

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by GEJisBOKO: 12:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Remarkable:
Yes, you did; because your men were no match for the Biafran soldiers....

but be it as it may... 50 years later, some of those kids are buying your properties and rendering where your ancestors previously lived, no man's land.

You might have killed 3 million, guess how many biafrans are in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by VirginFinder: 12:17am On Dec 30, 2014
eaglechild:

I am glad i have answered your question (all rather pointed out its irrelevance)

Your first sentence is exactly where we should be heading and i am talking of an even wider net to represent all the diverse groups.

Your last question is also answered by the same statement. Lagos is a large cosmopolitan state and the most multi ethnic and as such its political structure should reflect that don't you think so?

Hogwash!

Yorubas cant be less than 70-75% of Lagos population.

Both Yoruba and English language are used freely in public institutions/facilities/services in Lagos.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2014
eaglechild:

Thanks wink
No...Thank you.FOOL angry
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by GEJisBOKO: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2014
Igbos are greedy

igbos are cursed

igbos are Oguns meat

biafra is cursed

GENOCIDE II IS LOOMING

1 Like

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by OneNaira6: 12:21am On Dec 30, 2014
islandbreeze:

Why are you crying cos of Lagos? Greedy people, why not claim Borno state? After turning your own state to kidnappers den? Hmmm? Same way warri people chased away oil firms in delta state , you guys should go to school, who stop you from doing your trade in Anambra? Greedy people! I know you guys better than you know yourself,

Don't even go there. Last statistics done on kidnapoers, SW ranked the highest in all of Nigeria and I have the table and link to proof it. You better check my past post before running your mouth. Warri chased away oil firm? Or did you mean your greedy politician stole it like the natural oil stealing thief you all arr.
you call Igbo greedy yet last i checked, there was only one tribe that wanted to eat their cake and eat others as well. Last I checked that tribe still live like the stuck in the 1800s.

Btw: incase your Awo education didn't teach you but warri is not an Igbo town. Get out of your villages and travel for once instead of remaining ignorant. Ignorance is NOT cute incase you weren't awarw

1 Like

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by eaglechild: 12:21am On Dec 30, 2014
VirginFinder:

Hogwash!

Yorubas cant be less than 70-75% of Lagos population.

Both Yoruba and English language are used freely in public institutions/facilities/services in Lagos.
Facts are not established by throwing tantrums.

I wonder where you pulled that out from.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by GEJisBOKO: 12:21am On Dec 30, 2014
OneNaira6:

It's better to ask for political position than scream marginalization and cry because the government refused to give them FREE lands like your lazy Yoloba did in Enugu and Anambra.
That is the difference between you people and Igbo. Unlike you people, Igbos didn't throw temper tantrum because of that, neither did many give a flying f2k. Now check the difference una and Igbo replies in both matters
If you need the article as well as the NL links posted of the articles, I'll be more than, I repeat more than happy to do so.

Like I said before, I'm tired of una usual online bravado and temper tantrum throwing m0rons. Is the same BS with you lots and I think I speak for it, it gets boring dealing with a bunch of crying babies

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 30, 2014
eaglechild:

I am glad i have answered your question (all rather pointed out its irrelevance)

Your first sentence is exactly where we should be heading and i am talking of an even wider net to represent all the diverse groups.

Your last question is also answered by the same statement. Lagos is a large cosmopolitan state and the most multi ethnic and as such its political structure should reflect that don't you think so?

You did not answer my question. You parried it. I asked you the same question twice by just rephrasing it but still you couldn't answer it.

1. There is not a single state or city in Nigeria that is not multi-ethnic. So, it's not a Lagos thing. Kano is also multi ethnic and Enugu is equally multi-ethnic. Why can't we ask those states to follow the example of Lagos? Why can't Kano appoint a commissioner from Oyo and Enugu appoint from Ekiti? Are there no Ekiti and Oyo people living and contributing to the development of those states? And if those states refuse to toe the line of Lagos, why not commend rather than condemn Lagos state?

2.How many ethnic groups are in Lagos that are not in Port Harcourt or Kano? Which ethnic group can you find in Lagos but can't find in any other state? How exactly is Lagos the most multi-ethnic state? Is that your opinion or a fact?

3.The political structure in Lagos already reflects what it should be. Or what should it reflect?

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by eaglechild: 12:22am On Dec 30, 2014
Xsolutions:
No...Thank you.FOOL angry
Can you now run along smiley.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by GEJisBOKO: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2014
eaglechild:
Osu ibo

you are going back to Biafra, the land of kwashiorkor and starvation.

Igbos are cursed

biafra is cursed

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 30, 2014
eaglechild:

Can you now run along smiley.
Good night and God bless you. angry cool
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by GEJisBOKO: 12:26am On Dec 30, 2014
Biafra is real

kwshiorkor is real

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 30, 2014
OneNaira6:

Don't even go there. Last statistics done on kidnapoers, SW ranked the highest in all of Nigeria and I have the table and link proven. You better check my past post before running your mouth. Warri chased away oil firm? Or did you mean your greedy politician stole it like the natural oil stealing thief you all arr.
you call Igbo greedy yet last i checked, there was only one tribe that wanted to eat their cake and eat others as well. Last I checked that tribe still live like the stuck in the 1800s.

Btw: incase your Awo education didn't teach you but warri is not an Igbo town. Get out of your villages and travel for once instead of remaining ignorant. Ignorance is NOT cute incase you weren't awarw
We don't even want you guys in south west! Relocate your baby factories to Borno state please. And where is your statistic ? Let me rubbish it !
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by OneNaira6: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=GEJisBOKO post=29321760][/quote]

Is this supposed to hurt my feelings?

Boy post as many pictures of Biafra as you like. I and majority of Igbo do not give a flying @ss if you post 1 or a zillion pictures.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by GEJisBOKO: 12:29am On Dec 30, 2014
This was what happened to the greedy y1bos the last time their biafran uncles decided to steal what doesnt belong to them, now they also want to steal Lagos. A similar disastrous fate awaits them

1 Like

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by GEJisBOKO: 12:33am On Dec 30, 2014
OneNaira6:
Be my guest you b.stard

tonight you and your biafran brother will die in hell !!!

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by eaglechild: 12:35am On Dec 30, 2014
ProfCorruption:

You did not answer my question. You parried it. I asked you the same question twice by just rephrasing it but still you couldn't answer it.

1. There is not a single state or city in Nigeria that is not multi-ethnic. So, it's not a Lagos thing. Kano is also multi ethnic and Enugu is equally multi-ethnic. Why can't we ask those states to follow the example of Lagos? Why can't Kano appoint a commissioner from Oyo and Enugu appoint from Ekiti? Are there no Ekiti and Oyo people living and contributing to the development of those states? And if those states refuse to toe the line of Lagos, why not commend rather than condemn Lagos state?

2.How many ethnic groups are in Lagos that are not in Port Harcourt or Kano? Which ethnic group can you find in Lagos but can't find in any other state? How exactly is Lagos the most multi-ethnic state? Is that your opinion or a fact?

3.The political structure in Lagos already reflects what it should be. Or what should it reflect?

We need not repeat each other.

My statements have been clear and the same.

I did not single out anywhere, I simply stated that every Nigerian should be free to occupy any position anywhere from Lagos to Oshogbo to Enugu. I went further to suggest that since Lagos is the most multi ethnic it should naturally lead the way.
You are the one bent on making it all about Lagos.

Of course Lagos being the most diverse means it should also have the most diverse political set up.
One may not have the same expectations for Ekiti or Zamfara but i hope we will get there someday.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by OneNaira6: 12:35am On Dec 30, 2014
islandbreeze:

We don't even want you guys in south west! Relocate your baby factories to Borno state please. And where is your statistic ? Let me rubbish it !

Read my post on this pahe

https://www.nairaland.com/1840161/entire-yoruba-land-turns-out/3#25184509

You see that graph was conducted by CLEEN foundation. A non nigerian, neutral, group that used Police reports in Nigeria to learn the criminal areas of Nigeria.
Ironically, the only Nigerian involved in their study was one of your own Yoloba known as kemi okenyodo,. Noticing the criminal den you people are, she did what you people known best. Distort the information to try and reduce una criminalistic tendencies.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by eaglechild: 12:39am On Dec 30, 2014
GEJisBOKO:
Osu ibo

you are going back to Biafra, the land of kwashiorkor and starvation.

Igbos are cursed

biafra is cursed

I think this thread is meant for sane and mature minds.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 30, 2014
I wish people would read a bit more about the history of Lagos and why much more multiethnic representation is important.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by VirginFinder: 12:41am On Dec 30, 2014
eaglechild:

Facts are not established by throwing tantrums.

I wonder where you pulled that out from.

You'll never know!

And that's why we Yorubas have been agitating for ibos to throw their 'huge' weight and voting strength behind the ibo APGA ibo candidate as a true test of their population in Lagos.

Insecure, cowardly ibos wont budge. They'll rather queue for deputy governorship slot under Jimi Agbaje which they will never get in millennia to come.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 30, 2014
modified*

on second thought, i'll keep out of this thread too.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by GEJisBOKO: 12:42am On Dec 30, 2014
eaglechild:

I think this thread is meant for sane and mature minds.
Biafra is real

kwashiorkor is real

starvation is real

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2014
eaglechild:

We need not repeat each other.

My statements have been clear and the same.

I did not single out anywhere, I simply stated that every Nigeria should be free to occupy any position anywhere from Lagos to Oshogbo to Enugu. I went further to suggest that since Lagos is the most multi ethnic it should naturally lead the way.
You are the one bent on making it all about Lagos.

Of course Lagos being the most diverse means it should also have the most diverse political set up.
One may not have the same expectations for Ekiti or Zamfara but i hope we will get there someday.

OK o. I would like to discuss Enugu. Don't you think is ripe for Enugu to appoint someone from either Kano or Ondo as commissioner, in the spirit of integration?
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 30, 2014
OneNaira6:

Read my post on this pahe

https://www.nairaland.com/1840161/entire-yoruba-land-turns-out/3#25184509

You see that graph was conducted by CLEEN foundation. A non nigerian, neutral, group that used Police reports in Nigeria to learn the criminal areas of Nigeria.
Ironically, the only Nigerian involved in their study was one of your own Yoloba known as kemi okenyodo,. Noticing the criminal den you people are, she did what you people known best. Distort the information to try and reduce una criminalistic tendencies.

are you sure those are not of fake drugs you imported from aba? Well give me a comprehensive detail of that.
http://abusidiqu.com/igbos-shameless-ethnic-group-greed-selfishness-junaid-muhammed/ greedy tribe.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by GEJisBOKO: 12:46am On Dec 30, 2014
Biafra is real

kwashiorkor is real

starvation is real

igbos are cursed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nuhu Ribadu Appreciates Support Over Appointment As NSA / Alaafin On End SARS: Buhari’s Failure To Address Protesters Led To Loss Of Lives / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.