Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue (25929 Views)

See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home / Ndigbo Will Not Tolerate Further Marginalization In Nigeria – MASSOB / Yoruba Cannot Fold Hands And Endure Marginalization In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
eaglechild:

That does not answer my question. Can you tell me why no ethnic group should dominate in Lagos?
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by eaglechild: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Xsolutions:
GOOD DAY and GOD BLESS YOU smiley
Bless you too.

Thanks for changing to a smiley.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by eaglechild: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
ProfCorruption:

That does not answer my question. Can you tell me why no ethnic group should dominate in Lagos?

I am sorry but maybe you need to reread it to understand.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
OneNaira6:
YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoruba doing what they know how to do best. Whining and threatening ONLINE as usual. Only have the balls to say what they want to say in the courtesy of their home when anonymous. Mtchewwwwwwwww.

Call me when they stop their usual tear crying and temper tantrum threats with no backing.

Next time you are herded back to iboland, I hope any of you will exhibit the legendary ibo bravery and cause trouble.
Empty and deluded noise makers.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
eaglechild:

Bless you too.

Thanks for changing to a smiley.
What smiley... undecided
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
OneNaira6:
YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoruba doing what they know how to do best. Whining and threatening ONLINE as usual. Only have the balls to say what they want to say in the courtesy of their home when anonymous. Mtchewwwwwwwww.

Call me when they stop their usual tear crying and temper tantrum threats with no backing.

Sense pass power, that's what we are known for, we don't do gra gra! What a yoruba man will do dey him mind, lol. Thank God for internet, you wouldn't have known this.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by VirginFinder: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
aresa:
This is why i kove the the APC, their responses and utterances are always matured, measured and sensible, unlike the crude, crass and unintelligent PDP and their insulting utterances...

I object!

Joe Igbokwe has outlived his usefulness and should be thrown out as soon as possible!!

That was Joe Igbokwe's statement not Lagos APC.
He is on his own.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Remarkable: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
500GP:

SEE HOW A SON OF MAN IS THINKING.

YOUR PEOPLE WERE CALLING FOR HIS HEAD, THAT'S WHY HE APOLOGISED. ALSO AN HAUSA WAS ALSO APPOINTED IN OBIANO'SCABINET.

#YORUBA REALLY NEED TO ACT LIKE HAUSA.

lol Oga, I don't think you got the gist of my post... I am saying that he did the right thing by apologizing... appointing other ethnic groups etc is a good thing... this is 2014!
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by OneNaira6: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Aigbofa:

Next time you are herded back to iboland, I hope any of you will exhibit the legendary ibo bravery and cause trouble.
Empty and deluded noise makers.

Unfortunately for you, I don't live in that pig digusting lands you all call SW. Talkless of the city named one of the worst cities on the planet.
And while I'm at it, Everything I say about Yoruba online, I've it Multiple times to Yoruba people I see daily. EVERY disgust I find about you people I voice to you people faces and I'll continue doing so.
Unlike you people, I don't hide my true feelings and only manifest it online. I say it both online and in person.
Like I said, I'm bored of you people usual online bravado

1 Like

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by VirginFinder: 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Xsolutions:

@Remarkable @CaptainOjemba @Ikengawo
[color=#000099][b]SEE...You don't get it...YOUR ARROGANCE AND IDENTITY CRISIS IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!
God has blessed EVERY TRIBE and bountifully too...BUT HE GIVES MORE GRACE TO THE HUMBLE.See...if you come up with a request with an attitude of UNGRATEFULNESS and ENTITLEMENT especially in a foreign state or ethnic-group,You will always meet with opposition.First be HUMBLE and GRATEFUL about the opportunities you have been allowed i

Guy!

There is nothing more for them to get.
In fact, we must take back what we have given them immediately.

What rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
eaglechild:

I am sorry but maybe you need to reread it to understand.

Perhaps, I need to restate my position.

1. There is nothing wrong with any Nigerian holding positions in Lagos or any city for that matter. Nigerians are free to hold positions of authority anywhere within Nigerian space.

2.Therefore, there is nothing wrong with a "northerner" or an "easterner" holding a position in the West. Also, a "westerner" can man a key position in any state. This is already happening in Lagos.

3.However, can you tell me why no ethnic group should dominate Lagos? Please break it down for me. I truly want to understand.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by eaglechild: 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
ProfCorruption:

Anyone should be able to hold any post anywhere, and where better to start than the center of excellence Lagos the most multi ethnic state that should be a leader in the process.

The bolded says anyone and anywhere (from Enugu to Oshogbo to Ilorin to Kano), which makes your singling out of Lagos irrelevant.
It only suggests that Lagos being the most multi ethnic should naturally take the lead.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by OneNaira6: 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
islandbreeze:

Sense pass power, that's what we are known for, we don't do gra gra! What a yoruba man will do dey him mind, lol. Thank God for internet, you wouldn't have known this.

I'm yet to see you people so called "sense".

Others give you attributes, not you telling others your so called attributes. All it looks like it's your usual self claimed attributes with Zero substance.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by meccuno: 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
davear:
"Eighty percent of rich Ndigbo in Nigeria today
made their wealth in Lagos"

undecided undecided undecided

Statistical calculation of how de arrived at 80% or ADONT-BLIV-IT
lolz....when you tell people to travel abit it would look like an insult.....thEre are many millionaires in nnewi that don't know what lagos looks like.....and are not interested in knowing.......lagos is no doubt a commercial centre but there are other places where money is made too
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by VirginFinder: 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Remarkable:

lol Oga, I don't think you got the gist of my post... I am saying that he did the right thing by apologizing... appointing other ethnic groups etc is a good thing... this is 2014!

Fashola never apologised!
We've thrashed that issue here already. He even bashed the ibos all the more albeit indirectly.
That was after he got the most 'cows' for his father's burial from the ibos whose people he just deported.
Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
can u name one yolloba investment in Igbo land? Igbo investment is in billions of US Dollars, we contribute to the development of lagos so we deserve more than we are getting.

Will you please stop this rubbish ! Take your multi billion dollar investment to the east please ,arrant nonsense. if you like ,you can give your votes to whoever you desire. But the fact still remains that you are not from Lagos and you can never change that. It's like you guys don't really like the peaceful ways you are conducting your businesses in Lagos. By the time you provoke certain elements and they decide to come after you and that your multi billion dollar businesses,you will learn how not to say trash again. Be proud of who you are and where you are from.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by eaglechild: 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Xsolutions:

What smiley... undecided

I mean the emoticon(the green circles with faces)

smiley there you go that is a smiley.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
OneNaira6:

Unfortunately for you, I don't leave in that pig digusting lands you all call SW. Talkless of the city named one of the worst cities on the planet.
And while I'm at it, Everything I say about Yoruba online, I've it Multiple times to Yoruba people I see daily. EVERY disgust I find about you people I voice to you people faces and I'll continue doing so.
Unlike you people, I don't hide my true feelings and only manifest it online. I say it both online and in person.
Like I said, I'm bored of you people usual online bravado

Weasels like you are of course brave only on the internet. After bragging up a storm you still grovel and beg to be recognized by the same Yoruba folks.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
eaglechild:

Anyone should be able to hold any post anywhere, and where better to start than the center of excellence Lagos the most multi ethnic state that should be a leader in the process.

The bolded says anyone and anywhere (from Enugu to Oshogbo to Ilorin to Kano), which makes your singling out of Lagos irrelevant.
It only suggests that Lagos being the most multi ethnic should naturally take the lead.

But that's happening in Lagos already. Akabueze is not from Lagos but he is holding a position in Lagos. So, Lagos is a leader already. Isn't it?

Perhaps I need to ask you obvious questions to help our understanding.

The Yorubas are dominating Lagos politics. Is that bad? If yes, why?
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by OneNaira6: 12:01am On Dec 30, 2014
Aigbofa:

Weasels like you are of course brave only on the internet. After bragging up a storm you still grovel and beg to be recognized by the same Yoruba folks.

Considering you people don't have sh1t and can barely do sh1t for yourselves without governmental help, I highly HIGHLY doubt I want Yoloba or doruba or whatever the f2k you call una selves recognition.
Swerve left.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by GEJisBOKO: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2014
I can see all these Osu ibo and biafran bastards feasting over this thread. Its high time we bomb this place with pictures of starving and kwashiorkor ravaged biafran bastards

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2014
GEJisBOKO:
I can see all these Osu ibo and biafran bastards feasting over this thread. Its high time we bomb this place with pictures of starving and kwashiorkor ravaged biafran bastards

STOP posting offensive pictures!
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 30, 2014
eaglechild:

I mean the emoticon(the green circles with faces)

smiley there you go that is a smiley.
Are you this DUMB?? undecided
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Remarkable: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2014
I know that's how you feel... (I saw you and Sir Shymex disagreeing on this on the other thread... ) ... I however see that event and his speech as an apology as a whole....

VirginFinder:

Fashola never apologised!
We've thrashed that issue here already. He even bashed the ibos all the more albeit indirectly.
That was after he got the most 'cows' for his father's burial from the ibos whose people he just deported.
Nonsense!!
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by GEJisBOKO: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Biafran bastards

when Ojuku and your greedy ibo fathers decided to take what those not belong to them, we gladly finished them off with kwashiorkor and starvation

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2014
OneNaira6:

Considering you people don't have sh1t and can barely do sh1t for yourselves without governmental help, I highly HIGHLY doubt I want Yoloba or doruba or whatever the f2k you call una selves recognition.
Swerve left.

Which ethnic group is begging the Lagos state government to give them positions?
Not Hausa-fulani, not Ijaws, not Yoruba. Just the cry babies who believes everyone owe them something.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by GEJisBOKO: 12:08am On Dec 30, 2014
Igboland = kwashiorkor land

biafra = starvation land

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by eaglechild: 12:10am On Dec 30, 2014
ProfCorruption:

But that's happening in Lagos already. Akabueze is not from Lagos but he is holding a position in Lagos. So, Lagos is a leader already. Isn't it?

Perhaps I need to ask you obvious questions to help our understanding.

The Yorubas are dominating Lagos politics. Is that bad? If yes, why?

I am glad i have answered your question (all rather pointed out its irrelevance)

Your first sentence is exactly where we should be heading and i am talking of an even wider net to represent all the diverse groups.

Your last question is also answered by the same statement. Lagos is a large cosmopolitan state and the most multi ethnic and as such its political structure should reflect that don't you think so?
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by VirginFinder: 12:11am On Dec 30, 2014
Remarkable:
I know that's how you feel... (I saw you and Sir Chymex disagreeing on this on the other thread... ) ... I however see that event and his speech as an apology as a whole....

Call it whatever you like.

ibos bribed/appeased Fashola in cash and kind.

If I offended you, I'll come and meet you to apologise and not the other way round. The ibos came to meet Fashola for the said 'apology'.

Bullshiiiiit!!!
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by GEJisBOKO: 12:11am On Dec 30, 2014
You ibos are going back to Biafra, the land of kwashiorkor and starvation

Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by eaglechild: 12:12am On Dec 30, 2014
Xsolutions:
Are you this DUMB?? undecided
I just wanted you to understand.

I can see you seem to still be lost.
Re: Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 30, 2014
eaglechild:

I just wanted you to understand.

I can see you seem to still be lost.
You are the ONE who is lost angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

FG Orders Bayelsa CJ To Swear Wike In May 29 / Farmers To Pay Fee For Protection – Ogbeh / Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.