Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. (51084 Views)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And 'the World Peace Ambassador' Saga - An Appraisal / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by idumuose(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is over pushing his luck. I thought they said Buhari is a serial loser and would certainly lose this time as well. What's with all the clandestine manoeuvrings to frustrate him?? Certainly even Jonathan himself could see his end is nigh. If he thinks he's gonna stand alone in this contest like he did in the PDP "coronation" he's got another thing coming.

I know enormous pressure would be mounted on the Military not to release the said certs given that they come under the command of the president, but one thing they should know is the chaos that would ensue upon tinkering with disqualification of Buhari would make the subsidy protests look like a new yam festival!!

Jonathan should put a leash on his desperation. Nigeria is bigger than his ambition!
The summary of your post is ,

[size=17pt]"PA BUHARI THE SEMI ILLITERATE,SHOW US YOUR CERTIFICATE" [/size]
gringrin grin

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by jingh(f): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2015
when he didn't Ve much follower, dem no ask for it
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by mrmetoo1: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

And he showed his birth certificate.

Let Buhari show his academic certificates.

Please he showed it after how long?? Answer that question. The birth certificate thing didn't make sense like this certificate thing doesn't. APC addressing it is even dumb to me. Questioning his certificate is questioning the integrity of the Nigerian Army as far back as he became an officer.

Obama too was attacked on the birth certificate when they couldn't slow down his momentum, the opposition needed a distraction, the same is happening here.

When your leader is saying he's just coming up with plans after six years, I see why his supporters will want to hang on to anything no matter how stupid and illogical

Let's get back to the issues.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by greatestman(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
buhari certificate is intact,did u want to eat it,wil that make u change ur mind and vote for change 2015,u should be worry of ur ogogoro master certificate,after d verification.u wil see how he sort his way out of university.
Eya sorry my dear i am not supporter of Goodluck. I am supporter of Fashola/ Ameachi/ Adams Oshiomole. As long as their is nothing fishy he should provide his certificates to clear the air. Nobody said that he did not have certificates, but what everybody is saying is he Should show it. Is that not simple my brother or sister? I don't know your age but i think you are matured learn how to argue logically without insult in public forum. That make you not to possess character of APC supporter. My dear i don't involve myself in partisan politics.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by babs01(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2015
i no kuku blv dis b4
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by makhez019(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2015
In 2001, Buhari said in a meeting "God willingly we will continue to push for total implementation of sharia in the country. Those who are not part of us should learn about it" . Buhari shld provide his certificates, its as simple as dat and stop crying over spilt milk

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2015
The military then was corrupt, very very corrupt... Lai can write a full notebook if he wants but its easier to show us the certificates

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Dreambeat: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2015
Just show us the certificate and stop all this rigmarole.No be grammar matter.Seeing is believing.Shikena!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by datribune: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2015
d Stealing Is Not Corruption camp is desperate. Let d army say they don't hav it.
We will giv d General a historic mandate to clear d mess of d 15+ yrs of PDP misrule. SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Misogynist2014(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2015
Nigeria has a very big problem.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by vivalavida(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
his he contesting for the first time?

Nigerians will be free of bandage Gej put on us.
may 29 on my mind
Plz just go back to school

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by donmalcolm21(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2015
Lai Muhammed, I find your rants disgusting, some days ago Amaechi ridiculed the milatary institution by saying soilders should commit mutiny, you kept quiet because he was a vested interest in APC. Today there are feelers thet GMB does not have school cert, we all expect you to do the needful by producing GMB certificates in which he had. Stop trying to protect the integrity of NA which your party APC don't respect.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2015
Politics. .. tinubu fully knew that buhari has no certificate and he purposely kept quiet ........so that he will obtain an automatic ticket grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2015
So Buhari didnt even pass Secondary Education.

A man, who cancelled Lagos State Metro-Line project. How can Tinubu and Lai Mohammed be so stupid to back such a man to run for President ?

This is an insult all yorubas. Imagine Osinbajo sitting with Hausas and they place a Horse-Whip on his shoulder. Meaning Osinbajo is another Hausa Horse. Its a shame oh. I dey laugh oh.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by onatisi(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2015
This lying machine called liar mohamed should just shut up and ask buhari to produce those certificates or give a reasonable explanation why he can't produce it ,

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by muktar10(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2015
How does GMB contested previous elections started from 2003, 2007 and 2011?

How does Inec screened him? if he did not present does certificate.

Politics of sentiment!!!

#IwillVoteForBuhari
#GMBALLTHEWAY
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Why is now that winning is sure for Buhari?
They didn't remember his fake or incomplete certificate when he contested in 2003, 2007 & 2011.
PDP bringing boring dramas everyday
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2015
Eziachi:
Don't some people likewise in America also wanted to see his birth certificate? Some even claimed that he is a secret moslem (whatever that means).
In general, what are the motivational factors behind it? Hate, air of superiority and racial and ethnic bigotry.

What nonsense is ds one saying? We're talking of producing the certificate you're saying motivation behind it....

Stop being a sentimental id..iot & dare him to produce the certificate if he truly is the anti corruption czar he claims to be..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by goldman777: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2015
pdp internet hired thugs better stop discrediting buhari it only makes dem lok desperate and stupid even as a great jonathan critic im not going to vote for buhari because he is too old to rule nigeria but all dis pdp assault on his personality makes me hate pdp d more its unecessary dis man is old enuf to be ur grandfather

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Forwetinnah: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2015
Hian!! The carpenter wey dey nack BH cerFITICATE nefa Finissss I can't wait to see the Dagbo copy of his WAEC "one way or another" o. Ndi Nama and their stooges will never seize to surprise me

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Bloggz74(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2015
I think this mans certificates must be in sambisa forest afterall he would have gone to get it at home but for now sambisa is a no go area.the Nigerian army are in control,,,,,lols.

And lai muhammed has once again proven he's a liar again.how long does it take to show once credentials?

It ddnt take time to flaunt Ambodes,Jimi Agbeje certificate cos its intact now why is it taking season to show Buharis?

Lie can take us far but won't take us home!
GEJ2015WINNER

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2015
So Buhari didnt even pass Secondary Education.

A man, who cancelled Lagos State Metro-Line project. How can Tinubu and Lai Mohammed be so stupid to back such a man to run for President ?

This is an insult all yorubas. Imagine Osinbajo sitting with Hausas and they place a Horse-Whip on his shoulder. Meaning Osinbajo is another Hausa Horse. Its a shame oh. I dey laugh oh.

Professor Osinbajo is playing second fiddle to an illiterate. How truly educated Osinbajo is, if he is just a horse to Buhari ? I guess his Education is not internalized.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by ba7man(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2015
If GEJ can be a PHD holder and still bumble around like an illiterate, I think I'll go with Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by agog: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
APC should stop obfuscating and show us the certificates. It's very simple. Either that or Buhari to jail for lying under oath.

why is Buhari certificates gives you headache. Is it now that you know he must present his certificate? why don't you asked him during his previous 3 presidential contests of 2001, 2007 and 2011?
sai GMB !!
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by akereconfi: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is over pushing his luck. I thought they said Buhari is a serial loser and would certainly lose this time as well. What's with all the clandestine manoeuvrings to frustrate him?? Certainly even Jonathan himself could see his end is nigh. If he thinks he's gonna stand alone in this contest like he did in the PDP "coronation" he's got another thing coming.

I know enormous pressure would be mounted on the Military not to release the said certs given that they come under the command of the president, but one thing they should know is the chaos that would ensue upon tinkering with disqualification of Buhari would make the subsidy protests look like a new yam festival!!

Jonathan should put a leash on his desperation. Nigeria is bigger than his ambition!

Everything you said made no sense apart from the fact that his disqualification will heat up Nigeria.

Fam where the Bleep is his certificate, what's the big deal in producing it,

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by PEREP: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2015
Onmason:
In my considered opinion,1.Has the military denied being in possession of Buhari's certificates? 2.why is the military mute over the allegation 3. Can Buhari lie against the military with impunity? 4. Could this be one of PDP's usual desperate and despicable political manoeuvres? 5. Is it possible for Buhari to have risen to the rank of General (acclaimed one of the best, by an independent international entity of no mean repute), without having an O'level certificate? 6. Is it not blatantly CHEAP to dwell on ordinary certificates when we know that paper qualification is DEFINITELY not enough to make a good leader? 7. Does gej's Phd make him a leader to reckon with? 8. Could Sambo have ACTUALY lost his certificates to fire?, when? Where? How? Mind you, in the case of FIRE one cannot make enquiries or maybe you should enter fire and ask it some questions! Nobody can LIE against the Nigerian military with impunity. The fact that they have not responded to the claim or delayed to respond to such a weighty claim should send the biggest slowpoke THINKING. For goodness sake, are some people so unfortunately daft? Chai!

WASC keeps a copy of every Certificate they issue. Both of them (Sambo & Buhari) should approach the Examination body.

Meanwhile, in other news, some Generals Claimed GMB failed all his exams while in Military School and one may want to know the number of passes on his certificate which will open further debates.
Did he pass Maths, English and Maybe Govt or something? Or he got Military school by 'Man know Man' which is the bane of our Military today.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari should do the needful-show Nigerians his certificate.We all have our certificates.Vote GMB for President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Forwetinnah: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2015
idumuose:

The summary of your post is ,

[size=17pt]"PA BUHARI THE SEMI ILLITERATE,SHOW US YOUR CERTIFICATE" [/size]
gringrin grin

Did you say "semi"?? The man is a "STARK"(Robert Downey Jnr) illiterate

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by chooximani(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2015
I really like Buhari o but whats all this brouhaha about his certificates if its their with the millitary cant he just go and retrieve it himself? this man is giving me sexond thoughts about him o...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:

So you support the chaos that always lead to death of innocent people. How darft your reasoning must be! Grow up and leave the politics of bitterness, it don't always have to end in violence. FYI if it turn out that way, violence will only be in the North which is already hot. The south, west and east are wiser than dying for disgruntled politician.

I don't like both GEJ and GMB but how hard can it be to submit your credentials? The military is filled with Hausa heads, no pressure will prevent them from bringing it out if its with them.

Whichever way this goes, one thing clear-something is wrong in all these. If Lai-a Lawyer can come up with such lame excuse, then something is not right. Hope they fix it soon though

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:

If he cant produce the certificates he'll not onky be disqualified but probably jailed for perjury

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) / Jega Announces Procedures For Voting, Release Of Results: Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.