Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. (22618 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2006
Yeah i no i pray 2 o

its sad to think back

especially if u loved him a lot sad sad

aaaahhh cry lets stop cryin orelse our eyes r gonna get big shocked
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by mukina2: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2006
i stopped crying a longgggggggggggggggg time ago,

now if i was given a gun to shoot him i'll blow his brains off angry angry tongue
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Uche2nna(m): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2006
Really grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2006
lol shiiit da man wuld die strait
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by mukina2: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2006
yeah i'll shoot him . . . . angry
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Uche2nna(m): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2006
Please don't. grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by mukina2: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2006
haa i will . . . .
if he comes before me again
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Uche2nna(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2006
Ok i will tell him to stay clear but if u dont miss him y shoot him undecided
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by mukina2: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2006
i'll shoot him if he attempts to come beggin cuz he caused all the cheating angry angry angry
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Uche2nna(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2006
He caused u to cheat shocked shocked grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by mukina2: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2006
me cheat? no he did and i caught his lyin a$$
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Uche2nna(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2006
Have you not heard about the word " temeptation".
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by mukina2: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2006
yeah . .but hhe shud have zipped his zipper when she came looking for it . . . .
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Uche2nna(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2006
That is y it is called temptation,,,,it always catches u with ur pants down grin grin grin grin abeg forgive the poor guy ,joooo
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2006
like you'd forgive her if it was done to you.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Uche2nna(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2006
If she begs like she really means it.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2006
Question is if you take her back, willyou be ale to trust her again?

Will you now start following her every move, checking her emails, her phone, questioning her friends, etc.

That's the thing most people don't think about when they take back someone who has cheated.if a person is the kind to forgive and not constantly use the past against the other then such a reunion can work. However if you're the ind to take the person back but then star to act all crazy and paranoid, then it doesnt make any sense It means the trust is still not there therefore such relationship is a sham and should not continue.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Uche2nna(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2006
Old things have pass away and everything is anew grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by lilred(f): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2006
hello all;

not every relationship ends on a sour note, sometimes distance etc, makes you breakup or leave the one you love.

what i miss most about my ex-boyfriend is his sweet and gentle nature, he was always warm and welcomed me with long hugs and cuddles whenever we were together, DAMN i miss that sooooo much.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by anon101(f): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2006
i don't think i can cry again ,,,because i have been through alot all i can just do now is wait for God to say (.my name) its your time
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by iice(f): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2006
Girl take it easy o
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2006
@blacknbold all dat trash u've bn thru God nos y and he will take tha trash and transform it into a treasure.

Av bn thru much too but iam still standin i no u can do it too.PC
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Busta(f): 1:00am On Dec 01, 2006
miss nothing, he missed out
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 1:43am On Dec 01, 2006
consolation statement grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by snazzydawn(f): 5:19am On Dec 01, 2006
bottomline about relationships is, expect anything. As for me,right now, nothing will move me ( relationshipwise) cos guys are not trustworthy and could spring up any surprise on you anytime so that is just it, my shock absorber is dead.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2006
Whoa!!! shocked
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by ZuluNation(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2006
Cabali, abeg no vex, but bros you dey sleep sef ?
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Uche2nna(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2006
Wat has shock absorbers gat to do with all this and from ur pic u seem to pack the thing in abundance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 7:01am On Dec 01, 2006
@zulunation

I dey sleep only at night grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by frankiriri(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2006
@ snazzy
Hey, dont lose faith because of one guy, we are afterall only human.
There are still a lot of good men out there .
U'll get the man of ur dreams.
Im rooting for u
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Busta(f): 12:53am On Dec 02, 2006
cabali:

consolation statement grin

it damn well works then
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Tmoni(m): 2:02am On Dec 02, 2006
i could step in, you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.