Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,313 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. (22616 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by GNature(m): 9:14am On Aug 21, 2006
@snazzy

If you don't miss anything about your ex, then why did you
bring up this topic? What initiated the thought in the first place?
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by kiki(f): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2006
cos she misses somthing bout her ex but she's in denial and gurl u ain't got to hate or get an attitude cos we was talkin on ur thread

j/k gurl sorry goin off topic
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Meedu(m): 1:54am On Aug 22, 2006
@snazzy

GNATURE uv read my mind,snazzy is missin sumthin 4 bringin up dis topic,just confess & fullstop dis thread,
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by snazzydawn(f): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2006
I do not have to miss anything about my ex.Truth is,I started this thread because I was laughing after my foolishness.Shortly before I broke up with him,I never thought I would do without him,I thought life started and ended with him so before I started this topic,I was like,heck! I can't believe I have actually survived without him and plus,I do not miss anything about him,if anything,I wonder what I was thinking of hanging in with him.

Besides,the sex was wack!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2006
Ouch!!! U did not have to add that last part, damn
snazzydawn:

I do not have to miss anything about my ex.Truth is,I started this thread because I was laughing after my foolishness.Shortly before I broke up with him,I never thought I would do without him,I thought life started and ended with him so before I started this topic,I was like,heck! I can't believe I have actually survived without him and plus,I do not miss anything about him,if anything,I wonder what I was thinking of hanging in with him.

Besides,the sex was wack!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Oracle(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2006
I don't have an ex, or a present but maybe a future.
letz assume i had an ex i'd probably miss her humour
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by CalabarMan(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2006
I have had quite a few ex but the one I remember most is a particular babe who was working in Abuja and used to come spend long weekends with me in Port-Harcourt every 2 weeks. Her favourite style was sitting on top of me and grinding me slowly. For her to cum she needed a d-ick inside her while rubbing and applying consistent pressure on her c-lit, this she achieved by pressing against my hip bones and groin.

What I remember most about our encounters was the sweet dull pain I usually get around the groin/waist area after several occurrences. For this reason I used to dread the time she would spend a whole week with me. Not that I was complaining though, I thought of it as sweet pain.

This was one babe who could f_uck the shit out of me. Once in a while I remember her and wish I could have a reoccurence especially when I need to be f-ucked hard but alas she is happily married now with kids.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by drchic(f): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2006
I still miss my ex-boyfriend, but my aim is getting better! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Damn! Just missed again!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by ezenwayi(f): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2006
there is no ex in the first place so nothing to miss about him.i dont think i will ever have an ex. i hope u get it.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2006
his very unsexy voice grin and his cute rabbit like teeth.miss his cologne so bad i think every guy cologne is the same as his and i also miss his dry jokes.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by prettypepy(f): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2006
men are not worth dying for cos dey have feelings for women, all dey do is to use women and dump dem so u see i don't miss anything about my ex-lover.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by FBI3: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2006
women are not worth dying for because dey have feelings for men, all dey do is to use men and dump them so u see i don't miss anything about my ex-lover.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by babe1(f): 6:47am On Aug 27, 2006
Nada, why would i be missing anything that has to do with my ex. Thats the more reason why he is an ex and if you are gonna be with another man and missing your ex, then something ain't right.I would have married him if that were the case. I have all i need and then some in my hubby, so ex poof be gone.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by GNature(m): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2006
babe1:

Nada, why would i be missing anything that has to do with my ex. Thats the more reason why he is an ex and if you are going to be with another man and missing your ex, then something ain't right.I would have married him if that were the case. I have all i need and then some in my hubby, so ex poof be gone.

@babe1

It is possible to miss something about your ex-lover. For instance, if you are a guy and you had a carribean girlfriend
who used to cook your favourite curry shrimp, but you had to leave her because she is physically abusive (and you don't want to hit a woman); you have a new girlfriend now that you are happy with, but does not make the curry shrimp like your ex (or can't cook period).

>>You miss your ex because of the spicy curry shrimp she used to make, but at the sametime, don't want to be with her<<

Get my point wink
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by babe1(f): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2006
Maybe you dude, but not me. But different folks different strokes!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2006
@ Gnature make up ur mind what u miss about her and lets end this already!!!!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by BobbieMae(f): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2006
I miss partying with him, he is the only man that has been able to keep up with my party addiction.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2006
so, whats left of the addiction?
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by BobbieMae(f): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2006
addiction is still there, but with a new man, dotn get it twisted.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2006
I dont miss nuttin at all why shall i bother myself. Actually i miss his buff face and he's smell aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh u ppl are gonna make me cryyyy! cry
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by GNature(m): 5:38am On Oct 04, 2006
cabali:

@ Gnature make up your mind what u miss about her and lets end this already!!!!

@cabali - you need to address this question to @topic (snazzydawn) not me. The post you read from me was used to illustrate a point to @babe 1.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by unit(f): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2006
i miss the way only him can make me so mad and smile at his silliness in the same heartbeat

i miss the way he would give me a massage and make it feel like i was been made love to

damn he was a good kisser

no one yet to beat his record

but am glad we've parted ways
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2006
@Gnature and his posts, I have just clicked ignore!!!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by tukur2002n(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2006
Wat i missed most is a memorable night which was the best with her.
That very night she walked into my room and stripe nude with a tight "G" pant with that spotless skin calling my name slowly with a tone that linger in my memory till 2mmorow giving me that suck of life and a very hot rounds which left me yelling for more. shocked shocked shocked

i still don't get over her even when it is 2yrs that she throw in the towel each time we meet i still go on my knee begging  cry cry for one more chance.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by lovestinks(f): 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2006
my ex was a really good cook and we use 2 have cooking competitions which made being in the kitchen fun.for example if we preparing stuffs like fried rice .i will handle the rice and he the chicken or wat ever we were using.last 2 finish gets to do the dishes.pus he had a way of kissing my forhead that made headaches go away,
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2006
@ lovestinks, that is soo sweet, now i no why u named urself as loveSTINKS!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by GNature(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2006
Beautygyal:

now i no why u named yourself as loveSTINKS!

@Beautygyal, girl you are something else grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2006
@ Gnature lol yeah its tru i was just wonderin, if thas why she named herself tha!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by lovestinks(f): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2006
Beautygyal:

@ Gnature lol yeah its tru i was just wonderin, if thas why she named herself tha!
Beautygyal:

@ lovestinks, that is soo sweet, now i no why u named yourself as loveSTINKS!

hey hey hey, if u wanna know why i use lovestinks as a screen name just ask , lol.well its cos the same S.O.B(Son Of a Bitch) started screwing my friend.he asked 4 forgiveness claiming she was the one coming on 2 him, was really hurt 4 a while but now am just great.and with a better man.just wish he can cook 2 grin grin

so ok with the name already and concentrate on the topic at hand.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by nikitareal(f): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2006
ell to be candid,i miss those hot kisses,those nasty sex bout,the rough plays,etc,but u know what?i am trying as much as possible not to flash my memory back to those things any more,because the more i remember them,the more it hurts me to have lost her,especially now that she flaunts the boy around me most times,just to make me feel the pain more,she was the one that dumped me for you people to know,infact the anti-climax of it all was when she walked me out of her room just in the presence of the new guy,hmmmm people nawa oooooo for you ladies,this is a girl i can not count au many times i slept with,in my house uncountable times,in her house at the balcony,in her working place,on the chair,at her friends place,at the decking,just name it,just because since i graduated 3 months ago,i have been so broke,so the 190 benz and the nasty camera phone this guy has swept my cheek off her feet,all this while,she kept telling me the guy is a yahoo boy,that she is only an instument for the guy on the net,but my close sources,actually told me that the 190 benz belongs to the boy's father,that the guy finished secondary school 2 years ago,people this is not about immodesty,c,apart 4rom the material things my cheek,sorry my bitch,because my friends have told me to stop calling her my cheek,saw with this guy,every other things i am definitly ahead of this guy,looks,education,just name it,look people there are whole lots of gist more in that episode,so i do not want to think of those things i miss about her,and i will implore u people to plzzz follow suit,try not to flash your mind back to those things any more just 4 your own sake,ok,.

men,guys r wickd.this girl u cald a bitch was once ur girlfriend,bet u told her sweet nothings,hw much u loved her ,nw al u do is cal her a bitch.its nt as if am supporting her,ofcourse i oppose dt kind of attitude bt telin pple d numba of times u had sex with her,where,hw n as if dts nt enough u,u named her a bitch.na wa oo
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by CrazyMan(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2006
@Topic

I didn't miss anything.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2006
@ crazykid lol

some ppl in this room giv me jokes blud!!

@ lovestinks aight then i get u lets leave the name now!!!! focus on the topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union? / The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.