Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,186 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. (22615 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by candylips(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2006
i missed her smiles
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by mukina2: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2006
i miss his crazy smile . . . .his voice on the phone . . . .his . .way of sweettalking me at times . . .

but if i was given a gun today i'll shoot him for making all that go away angry angry angry angry
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2006
Men!!!!

a woman scorned!!!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by lauryn(f): 4:52am On Nov 17, 2006
I miss everything about him
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by snazzydawn(f): 4:53am On Nov 17, 2006
mukina2:

but if i was given a gun today i'll shoot him for making all that go away angry angry angry angry

same here! and that is to my most recent ex !
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Damollar(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2006
Hmmmmn,

I miss her, I miss so many things that are part of her. Her warm re-assumning smile, pretty talk and amazing stature. She gave me reasons to live and love and if i could break her grounds once again i'll make her stay.

Gorilla Times Evolves(GTE)
get physical ENERGY
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Wandungu(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2006
Her voice, her smile and her "pretty girl" attitude!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 2:11am On Nov 18, 2006
miss her laughter!

used to make her laugh real hard!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:18am On Nov 18, 2006
hm

You know how when someone is looking for something or they ask you about whatever and you sarcastically point to your head, like "why don't you check here/ o wa gbe lori mi "? anyway I have a habit of doing that and my ex would just laugh at me and kiss the top of my head, he did it every time.

I miss that alot

whenever i'd do something I'm not supposed to, like eat candy or whatever when the day before i was complaining about a tooth ache, he'd do whatever he can to take it out of my mouth which led to play fighting which usually led to making out. yea I miss that too.

I'm the one that left yet I just recently started getting over it, ironic. His friends have been telling me that ive pushed him to a fat white female. Oh well, C'est la Vie.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by mrmetoo(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2006
Don't even have a chance to miss my most recent ex. We still live together. How weird is that?
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2006
Man u sound like u r under house arrest!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by mrmetoo(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2006
haha its just for now "convenience" wink
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2006
i sincerely hope so dawg! grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by choco4life(m): 3:36am On Nov 19, 2006
dont ve an ex
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 5:49am On Nov 19, 2006
that means one of two; u dont have a girlfriend and have never had up untill now or u have one now and she is ur first ever! cheesy
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by candylips(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2006
dude dont you get it. he is GAY
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2006
Haba gays can have EXs as well cant they?
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by candylips(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2006
yea i guess cheesy
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2006
I miss d way he comes home 2 me when I left school 2 see him, and d way he took care of me d times I was sick.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2006
I miss d way he comes home 2 me when I left school 2 see him, and d way he took care of me d times I was sick.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2006
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by candylips(m): 3:28am On Nov 21, 2006
Hmmm
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Mystique(f): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2006
I miss the way he used to pick me up and twirl me around

**He was quite tall and huge**

Also miss the way he used to go out of his way to make me smile,

**He was really sweet**
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by sagacious(f): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2006
He's very friendly and nice,people complain alot that he's a play boy but to me he's fun to be with ,we dream of many things in life but not all come true,we both would have love to make it up to the altar,but man proposses and God disposses.I miss everything in him.The relationship lasted for 2yrs and i never regret it for a second.Oh! i miss him.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by anon101(f): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2006
From my first bobo-- i miss the way he sings to me and how well he treated me
From my second bobo--- i miss his undying love and care
From my third bobo-- i miss his cool, calm and sophisticated nature , easy life
This one i am with now has none of the above ,,,he only tends to care when he sees that i am on my way out of the relationship and when i come back i give him 2wks everything will fly out , i cant wait to be loved again as i am used to ,,,i cant wait to call him and say baby i cant wait to see you at home , i cant wait to go out clubbing with him, i cant wait to feel true , honest ,genuine love again , i know he will find me sooon,
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2006
blacknbold:

This one i am with now has none of the above ,,,he only tends to care when he sees that i am on my way out of the relationship

You need to jet.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by anon101(f): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2006
i wish it was that easy i dont know how to just jet out of a relationship just like that i tend to tolerate it , i know one day i will just make up my mind and no going back
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2006
This topic is sooo sweet evrytime i read a post from sum1 i cry

awwww blesss cry
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by mukina2: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2006
Beautygyal:

This topic is sooo sweet evrytime i read a post from someone i  cry

awwww  blesss cry

stop crying its ok sad kiss kiss
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2006
@ Mukina2 i cant stop cryin dis it too much o cry cry cry

i cant i cant cry cry cry
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2006
lol check me out cryin like sum n e person lol grin

I was cryin b4 though
i can't blieve i was actually cryin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by mukina2: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2006
so bgirl you want me to cry too cry cry cry

dont worry a better man will come along . . .

i miss some things about him too but its  not my fault that we had to end . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union? / The Pitfalls Of An Office Romance / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.