Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. (22646 Views)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / What Did You Really Miss About Your EX? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2007
@ Eurphoria lol girl u gimme jokes

@ phoenixman my bad sorry i thot u was chattin 2 me pc
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2007
So this thread has turned to war zone, how ddid it happen when all we want to hear is what u miss about ya ex lover; or do we have the exes meeting themselves here?
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Uche2nna(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2007
And U know wat happens when ex's meet up in an alley cheesy
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2007
lol i aint arguin wid any1 am cool
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2007
Greta idea beauty gal
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by curiousNja(f): 5:28am On Jan 30, 2007
absolutely nothing! what a mistake he was.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2007
lol I know the feeling
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Beautygyal(f): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2007
hahahahaha yh we all no d feelin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Oluchia(f): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2007
I miss everything about him. He was so caring. It was him who suggested no sex in our relationship and I respect him for that. He's married now and we still correspond. He plays the big brother and thanks to him, I'm still a virgin.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by Freestyl(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2007
i think i miss nothing
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by ishaahamed(f): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2007
i miss him all of him . . cry cry
his kisses were like angelic kiss
his touch was symbolic grin
his eyes on me was reall good
i loved the way he used to hold me and turn me around when we just playing hide and seek .
i love him soo much and i miss him cry
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by cabali(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2007
I wonder what happened!!!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by phoenixman: 12:36am On Feb 03, 2007
Beautygyal:

lol i aint arguin wid anyone am cool

classic misrepresentation. name and pic dont match. lipsrsealed cheesy grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by OpeLovely(f): 1:31am On Feb 03, 2007
I miss him giving head and gaining ideas from each other from politics to fashion. He cheated on me and got the boot. Funny enough, we are pals till this day.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by ZuluNation(m): 1:34am On Feb 03, 2007
OpeLovely:

I miss him giving head and gaining ideas from each other from politics to fashion. He cheated on me and got the boot. Funny enough, we are pals till this day.

You miss him giving head? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:35am On Feb 03, 2007
Which Kin HEAD?
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by ZuluNation(m): 1:36am On Feb 03, 2007
I'm as shocked shocked shocked as you josboy
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:37am On Feb 03, 2007
Ope you gats explain yourself ooo, boys are confused shocked tongue
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by OpeLovely(f): 2:25am On Feb 03, 2007
You boys don come again!!!!!!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by ZuluNation(m): 2:26am On Feb 03, 2007
*zulu still awaits Ope's answer*

I know I miss my Ex's cooking, the girl can cook.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:27am On Feb 03, 2007
we never leave now!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by OpeLovely(f): 2:30am On Feb 03, 2007
You boys are not serious at all, at all!! ****Ope runs away for her dear life*****
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by OmoEko1(f): 2:31am On Feb 03, 2007
OpeLovely:

that surprising because most females don't admit they give guys head shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by OmoEko1(f): 2:33am On Feb 03, 2007
edited
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:35am On Feb 03, 2007
***GOLD DIGGER***
I hope he was just using those big lips to kiss you on the forehead grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by OpeLovely(f): 2:35am On Feb 03, 2007
What i meant was that he was givng me head!!!!! Understand!
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by OpeLovely(f): 2:37am On Feb 03, 2007
I hope those two get the picture. Besides Josboy, you haven't said about what you miss about your ex.
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by ZuluNation(m): 2:38am On Feb 03, 2007
OpeLovely:

What i meant was that he was givng me head!!!!! Understand!

He gave you head shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked what am I missing here
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:39am On Feb 03, 2007
She has a juju grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:40am On Feb 03, 2007
OpeLovely:

I hope those two get the picture. Besides Josboy, you haven't said about what you miss about your ex.

I never had a GF before sad, WIll you be my GF Ope, Ill sponsor you to come ABROAD grin grin grin
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by OmoEko1(f): 2:41am On Feb 03, 2007
edited
Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:42am On Feb 03, 2007
Where  , I am a Virgin so bare with me  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / Why You Should Get Married / Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.