Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out (57231 Views)

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

There is absolutely no excuse this lady has for this act of wickedness!! All the while she was dating him, collecting his money and allowing him sponsor her, does she mean that she never for once knew he wasnt a graduate? What sort of person waits until the wedding day to ditch a man? That person must be a demon!! Even if he was deceitful and lied about his education (Of which is not the case here), if she found out the night before the d-day, she was free to call it off. Why did she wait until the wedding day? No one, no matter what the person did or said, deserves such treatment/disgrace. At least give the person a little dignity by calling it off on time or saying No in the begining. This is just plain wickedness!

Wow
Okay
I guess you know her better
lipsrsealed
Cheers
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by mencade4: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
chimkaire:
This is one helluva show cheesy cheesy.

The man's complaining of 160k when this babe made everyone know he is an illiterate undecided undecided undecided

Meanwhile, the 160k rice and drinks nko? Who chow and drink am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Na joke I dey ooo before some misogynists come calling for my tiny neck cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Misogynist2014(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
I don't blame her, I blame to society for giving women privilege of marrying up, which men are not entitled to because of his gender.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Aitee1: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
iiichidodo:
Ofcourse yes,especially when the subject hits close to home...the young lady in question doesn't want to settle for less now why does some paid mischief makers want 170 million people settle for so so much less..Like duh??!..

Oya calm down...infact take a glass of water grin

Just don't waste ur mb...rather do the needful...vote wisely!!!
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by natureblack(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Don't mind them cool
Cheeun:
Seconded.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by olu77(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
She is a suicide bomber by nature. She waited till the last hour, her middle name must be Wickedness
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by slightlyMad(f): 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
if this guy go pour acid for her face on her real wedding day now, cos trouble siddon jeje, she go dey wake am.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by HARDDON: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Chizzy20:
Huh, didnt she knw d guy was a dropout b4 she even started dating him.

She never wanted to marrry her in d first place.
Just an opportunist that played on d ignorance of d guy. This sums up the saying: if education is expensive, try ignorance!

Such a sad story.
For those sayin he shld sue her, what evidence does he have to tender? Witnesses? School fees payment receipts?her parents? Or just word of mouth sponsored by Luv? undecided

Would have been best to leave her to her conscience to judge buh its obvious she ain't got none.

Let be, let God
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
So this woman is now going to go and marry someone else, bringing the "karma" of this to her union.
Guys abeg, beore you marry any babe, DO YOUR RESEARCH.
Find out if she has pulled shiit like this before.

Jilting on wedding day after every every has been arranged is true cowardice.
Even rat get liver pass this girl. That is not the kind of woman you need.
Any small pressure she will break. She is not ready to build a home.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by zingobaby: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
Before is men dat is dissapointing girls but now it is girls dissapointing men
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Also, this is why MONEY MUST COME FROM BOTH FAMILIES when wedding members.
That Igbo thing where only one party is responsible for EVERYTHING (even the kpata the bride mama go wear come that day) makes such behaviour possible.

If her parents were also putting down heavy money they for don already pull the girl go corner ask am "BEFORE I SPEND THIS MONEY, ARE YOU SURE THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT?!!!" (Trust Igbo man). cheesy

It's because either way it doesn't affect her family that she waited this long.
Beware Igbo marriage grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by iiichidodo: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Oya calm down...infact take a glass of water grin

Just don't waste ur mb...rather do the needful...vote wisely!!!
We need to spread the gospel,there is no rest till midnight feb 15.....but we're calm right now.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by stigman(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
All men are the same, always their favourite word, una no go see this one

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by phlamesG: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
d bride nd her parents have found a richer man......bros no vex na so life be

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by gistmelove(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lazy man tongue

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Misogynist2014(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
I sware to the gods of moon and sun, the gods who created lightening and thunderstorm that If I were this man, she won't see daylight. I will kill her and save my life. grin May Zeus punish her, may worms devore her pūssy! angry
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by chubbygal(f): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
shocked karma awaits you babe.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
What nonsense? This not the first time am hearing about useless girls dumping guys that sent them to school. A truck driver fell in love with a girl and then used his income to send the babe to school. After she graduate, she say she no do again onto say the guy na truck driver. The hottest part of hell is waiting for these girls. They think they are smart, God is watching them in HD live streaming
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by lasheez(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
What a great humilation.I am just putting myself in his shoes and wondering if it were me what would I do?May be I would first of all go to the bath room,cry myself out,come back apologize to my familly and friends then pretend like"Nothing the happen",Go back to my hotel room sleep dream,wake up then hope it was only just a dream.Her love is truly wicked. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Misogynist2014(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
gistmelove:
Lazy man tongue
The man was foolish! How could he have sent her to school? May Allah punish the ungrateful soul.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Misogynist2014(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
prettyboi1989:
What nonsense? This not the first time am hearing about useless girls dumping guys that sent them to school. A truck driver fell in love with a girl and then used his income to send the babe to school. After she graduate, she say she no do again onto say the guy na truck driver. The hottest part of hell is waiting for these girls. They think they are smart, God is watching them in HD live streaming
At least men can learn from him.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Aitee1: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
iiichidodo:
We need to spread the gospel,there is no rest till midnight feb 15.....but we're calm right now.

grin grin
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by loomer: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
NA POLY SHE GO SHE WICKED LIKE DIS, JUST IMAGINE SAY NA UNIVERSITY, HOW E FOR BE?

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by freecocoa(f): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wow! Some people are just plain evil, must you wait till the wedding day to dump him? This girl is worse than the devil, after training her in school fa, tufiakwa.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Speechless.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by hon4real(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Pipo don xperience things sha oo! A relationship of 2months will brk up and some pipo want to commit suicide. My guy, its a pity, he shouldn't jst do his revenge all by himself cos she must definitely get a pay back of something worse...
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by kennyamusan(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Some ladies make men see them as bitch when they do this but what if it is the other way round ? Anti-men,feminist and the rest would be calling for his head but I respect the man a lot that he hasn't fainted yet or being unconscious as he still manages to talk,and her parent ehen? Na wawa oooo,we can force her abi ? But you never quried her her source of income when he gives u money o but in all,Karma will always find a way. If 2mrw she marry and no born,she go come NL dey vomit rubbish or say na Mama chichi swear for am
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dat **itch karma no go get part 2! Groom need'nt harm her.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Speakdatruth: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
fijiano202:
wicked world....if the guy attacks the lady for revenge,people would call for his head....i wonder why she agreed for an illiterate to finance her education when she clearly had no interest

Guy whats the best way to punish her?
na 2set guys all around her na
she go regret life
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Cheeun(f): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
smiley
natureblack:
Don't mind them cool
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by kennyamusan(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Cheeun:
Orisirisi! They are both sick. undecided
tell me how pls ?
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Kylekent59: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
What can i say,,,even d next man dat wana marry her go do correct research.give her belle b4 marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria / I Have Arrested My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.