Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out (57220 Views)

Man Dumped On Wedding Day Over Low Sperm Impregnates New Wife (pic) / Revealed! Most Newlyweds Don’t Have Sex On Wedding Nights / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by onadana: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
coolTake heart...see it as an investment...gone bad.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
This serves as a lesson to guys. Stop paying school fees for gals and stop training gals with the hope of marrying them if u r not educated urself. If u want to help a gal, help her but don't do it with the hope that she will marry u after school.
As for gals, if ur parents can't sponsor ur education, don't accept help from a guy u know u can't spend the rest of ur life with, it is wicked to reject someone who spent his money sending u through school just for u to come out and say he's not educated. How do u expect such a man to ever trust a woman in his life?
This story is deeper than it appears to be.

7 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by 1luvmypple: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wat has buhari got 2 do wit dis huh? u're jst trying 2 attract unnecessary attension 2 ursef. Allow we d electorate 2 decide if we wnt an illiterate or a clueless nd visionless person as our president cm february . Tnx
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by zigger(m): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
sexyseun:
I can admit that sometimes i may be rude, even some times bitchy as well and saucy, but i can authoritatively say that i have never caused this pain to a guy b4, i dont even have the heart to do it. Some girls are mean, wicked and self centred, may she live with the guilt for d rest of her life.

Also to the guys, never spend uselessly for a girl, na una dey always cos am, una no dey gree hear word... One guy i gave my numba today kept callin and callin and wen i didn't pick he sent me a 1,500 recharge card
U get transfer pin make I give u ma numba

4 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by iiichidodo: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
dre11:

I'm a very dumb foo.l for quoting iiichidodo...sorry sir
Sorry for yourself...
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by dayleke: 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Maybe she was even forming virgin until after marriage sef .
Na wa o.....
Guy,just take heart.
Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by allanphash7(m): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
That is how many will dump PDP come FEBHUARI
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Vince77(m): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thank God Karma is back from holiday.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Oh why? Why such wickedness? Why humiliate someone this way? If you really didnt see such a person worth spending your life with, you wouldnt have agreed with his proposal and allow him go ahead with all the preparations. All through till the wedding day. Its unfair!! Will it kill you to say No? This woman, the curse that will follow you is doing press up.

Why curse her this early in the year?
Without learning her own side of the story?

Yeah, it is okay to call off a wedding that one knows wont work...better than living a lie
Just better to do so before wedding plans are finished

But you never know.....something might just happen and it has to be on that day
Sad, but true

My only wahala with the story is that the would have been bride allowed the guy spend on her and etc, and all with the agreement of marrying him
If true, it is wrong and fraudulent
But still better not to let the wedding hold...both parties have to want it
She has to pay for the wedding expenses though

I would
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
danvault:

Funny how you guys don't know the difference between a dropout and an illiterate.
ooooooh, thanks for that reminder smiley
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by freshness2020: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

@bolded

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What an Epic line.
lol!..but τ̲̅ђe girl no try na! Na lie I talk ?
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by OmoBoluwaji: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
God go purnish dat useless bride
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by shynerd(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:
...the curse that will follow you is doing press up.
Quote of the week.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Aitee1: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
iiichidodo:
Yet some paid Apc e or he-goats want to force a nakedd,stark illiterate down our throats and our very complex society!??...GEJ till 2019..

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Must politics be dragged into every thread?
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by cruz419(m): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Now he is a drop out abi,how many skol graduate were able and willing to send u to skol,but d so called skol drop out did it.And now u cant marry him again even ur parent are surpport just imagin d statement "we cant force her,come and take all d money u gave us for d wedding" wat of d one he spent on her skoling,well THERE IS GOD OO.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by arshavineering(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
one of the greatest mistake a man will do is to train a girl in the tertiary institution...my mama don already draw my ear 'if she isn't a graduate, u are on your own'...
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
lilmax:
why? Wetin them do you?
dey can lie, they can form and they sabi abuse ladies wella,.........don't quote me oooooo
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Ebubeslym(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
if this story is as true as the op stated...

Then the young man needs to forge ahead......
and not languish in misery.
the SQUADRON of curses hovering over her head resemble USA f18's hovering over Iraq.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by fesnge(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is premeditated crime by the grom and family. The guy was used and dumped. Let God be his vengeance.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
foolish boy friend & girlfriend. u don't know a woman's heart until u marry likewise d guy. very wicked girl. dis life go hard u girl. get ready for 360 days deliverance at mfm ok.
Guy move on cos she was never for u. next time shine ur eyes. God is your strength young man
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Mintayo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
I have told guys in relationship. Dont for any reason send a lady to school, if she is the person you are gonna marry, YOU ARE NOT HER PARENTS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
Dont spend stupidly on a lady, same thing goes for the lady.
I pity the lady, when karma visits her now, she will say her dead granny is the one troubling her.
some women sha.
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nten: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
That girl needs a psychiatrist evaluation. I think there is something seriously wrong with her cerebellum for her to have been involved in planning the wedding, attended marriage class, bought wedding gown, parent collected money for same wedding preparation and just remembered the guy is an illiterate on the wedding day whilst refusing to show up!
Na so madness they take start like play like play ooo. This 1 no be nollywood oo. >mentally derailed fellow suffering from some sort of Psychosomatic maladies<
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by SAMBARRY: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
cococandy:
If she knew before the wedding arrangements that he was a school drop out and went ahead to an the wedding,then she's mighty silly.

But if the man hid that fact from her,then she's right on track. No marriage should be contracted under false pretenses
gbam

was she on drugs when the man proposed? She had to wait till the wedding day to disgrace him and waste his money time and emotions however if he deceived heerr into the marriage or lied to her that he was a graduate when he wasn't and then one way or the other she found out then he deserves it kiss

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by iiichidodo: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Must politics be dragged into every thread?
Ofcourse yes,especially when the subject hits close to home...the young lady in question doesn't want to settle for less now why does some paid mischief makers want 170 million people settle for so so much less..Like duh??!..
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by elari(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Bitches aint loyal

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
milychocs:

Why curse her this early in the year?
Without learning her own side of the story?

Yeah, it is okay to call off a wedding that one knows wont work...better than living a lie
Just better to do so before wedding plans are finished

But you never know.....something might just happen and it has to be on that day
Sad, but true

My only wahala with the story is that the would have been bride allowed the guy spend on her and etc, and all with the agreement of marrying him
If true, it is wrong and fraudulent
But still better not to let the wedding hold...both parties have to want it
She has to pay for the wedding expenses though

I would

There is absolutely no excuse this lady has for this act of wickedness!! All the while she was dating him, collecting his money and allowing him sponsor her, does she mean that she never for once knew he wasnt a graduate? What sort of person waits until the wedding day to ditch a man? That person must be a demon!! Even if he was deceitful and lied about his education (Of which is not the case here), if she found out the night before the d-day, she was free to call it off. Why did she wait until the wedding day? No one, no matter what the person did or said, deserves such treatment/disgrace. At least give the person a little dignity by calling it off on time or saying No in the begining. This is just plain wickedness!

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by grandstar(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
If they have done the registry wedding, then they are married!

The lady should have kept her vow.

Anyway, the man should simply move on with his life and marry someone who will accept him as he is.

Life sucks

1 Like

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by Germeeu: 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
zigger:
Seconded
thirded
Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by kpolli(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
There is a reason why the serpent went straight to the woman, because they speak the same language

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out by jahlove4jah: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Man & woman deceiving themselves since 99AD..
funny enough this guy is my name sake, we are from the same town and possibly from the same village if he is from Umugama in Umuchu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.