Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language (71710 Views)

Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo / PDP Apologizes To Zakari Biu , Says His Reinstatement Followed Due Process / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Positiveminds(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Is this all about politics? Ameachi is a moral destitute.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Numismatic(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
zendy:

Forget these Ikwere people like Amaechi. When the Ikwere people are in Portharcourt,they say they are not Igbo. But as soon as they leave Portharcourt,they remember they are Igbo. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi has now gone to Aba to tell Igbos that he is Igbo but when he goes back to Portharcourt today, he will become an Ikwere man. Hypocrite!!!

That is Apc for you..a party of liars, theives, turn coats and religious bigots!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by heroarams(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Amaechi is a [size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Ilekeh(f): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
So it has come to using igbo names and claiming igbo to win igbo votes?

This is sad.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by IDEApro(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Rotimi Amaechi supports the Muslim Party because the name "Rotimi'' is a Yoruba name and he could have biological affinity with the yorubas. No gain saying Rotimi is a Muslim Name.

Adams ALIU Oshiomhole is a Muslim. We should all jettison his Christianity cover and recognise him for who he is and what he represents. If not, what is ALIYU doing in a Christian name when this side of the divide( south) is distinct from any Arab influence?

Rochas Okorocha was born and raised in the north. For the better part of his administration in IMO state, he has been bundling his people into Islam with monetary inducements. He was the only Igbo governor that donates his state allocations to northern APC state chapters monthly. No one can prove yet if his acclaimed father is indeed his biological father or one aboki up north.

There are always an Islamic colouration in every APC intentions and followership.

...Then the south west governors are all Muslims including their political leaders.

We should avoid and run away from this political jihad movement called APC.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Uncletony(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Th DESPERADO!!.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
NoreenUG:
Ikwerre ppl are not igbos.
we igbos dont see them as our ppl abeg. they should face front.
I wish they listen to the voice of ikwerre people
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by bagreejones: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
before I looked at the draft that said $9300 , I didnt believe that...my... brother woz actualy earning money part time on there computar. . there best friend haz done this 4 only about 1 year and as of now cleard the mortgage on there mini mansion and purchased themselves a Car . you can try this out........

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒ w­­w­­w.J­­o­­bs-s­­p­­o­­t.c­­o­­m

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by JurassicPark: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
The igbo race on the brink of another daylight SCAM

They always come to the igbos to tell them about their industrious capacities, yet they haven't given the igbo race a chance..

This vicious cycle will continue as long as the igbos play 2nd class in this game of politricks
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by SUBMARINE: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ngwakwe:
Is Rotimi Amaechi not the person that asked Goodluck Jonathan if they (Rivers State people) are Biafrans?

Playing both sides of the game for political gains.

Supported

He said it live on TV

Please

He should face his ikwerre conspiracy

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by BABANGBALI: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
eleko1:
sadWe all knw he use Azikwe name to swindle igbo peeps.This time around,we'll right the wrong.Jona scamming Nig since 2010 sad
brooooooooooom
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by NoreenUG(f): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
I wish they listen to the voice of ikwerre people

i dont give a damn about any ikwerre voice. these face-changing iddiots should stop claiming igbo when it suits them.
In nigeria, they swear upon their mothers' graves that they are not igbo, but once they step out of the country (particularly USA), the same creatures are all over igbo diaspora cultural groups, proclaiming themselves to be igbo just for membership. i am speaking from experience here.

these ppl need to stick to one script abeg. ikwerre ppl are not my brothers and sisters.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Smooyis(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ikengawo:
[size=25pt]YOUR NAME IS ROTIMI[/size]
So he is yoruba. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Psuedy(f): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
All because of election.d same ikwerres dat deny being igbos and detest igbos,yet dey bear igbo names and av similar languages..

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by heroarams(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Amaechi *pic*[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Papparassi: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
His full name is Rotimi Amaechi..Can Rotimi speak Yoruba?
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by bigfrancis21: 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
NoreenUG:

i dont give a damn about any ikwerre voice. these face-changing iddiots should stop claiming igbo when it suits them.
In nigeria, they swear upon their mothers' graves that they are not igbo, but once they step out of the country (particularly USA), the same creatures are all over igbo diaspora cultural groups, proclaiming themselves to be igbo just for membership. i am speaking from experience here.

these ppl need to stick to one script abeg. ikwerre ppl are not my brothers and sisters.

That's true. They only recognize and value their Igbo identity when they leave the shores of the country and travel outside.

I know an Ika man here in US who is proudly Igbo here in the US.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by funkiebully: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Rotimi BASTARD Amechi, u are ikwerre. Stop attachhee by force.We igbos reject u intoto

Whether ma ikwerego ma ikwebeghi.

APC on d brink!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by eleko1: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Welcome great Winch.U don transformed?Where u dey since?
BABANGBALI:
brooooooooooom
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by emmysoftyou: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Whether election or no election,I ve seen him as a brother right frm the day he took over the mantle of leadership in river state..

Amaechi,you don't need to remind us
that he s igbo,
By their names we shall know them.

and one good thing I like about the ikwerres,
they love to answer their native names which
sound more than igbotic names.
So ameachi,
whether some igbos folks in dis forum said
yu re not igbo,never minnd them,cos we have

accepted you since the days yur forefathers including ma granny denied the igbo pples to claimed their river state from gowon in 1967.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by BABANGBALI: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
eleko1:
Welcome great Winch.U don transformed?Where u dey since?
no mind those MURDERators,they thing they can ban me,but I dey here dey laff dem. How is you does?
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by HopeAtHand: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
Amaechi is just catastrophic..How could he possibly have insinuated that Ikwerres are Igbos because he intends to canvass support for Buhari..This is an affront on me and other Ikwerres past and present who have over time, painstakingly defined Ikwerres as a separate entity from the Igbos.

Igbos shouldn't become gleeful over Amaechis outburst cos we all know he has a penchant for controversy..Ameachi could turn up tomorrow in Osun or Ondo or whatever Yoruba state and claim to be Yoruba as he bears Rotimi as his name..

This particular controversial utterance, should like others, be taken with a pinch of salt.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by NoreenUG(f): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
emmysoftyou:
Whether election or no election,I ve seen him as a brother right frm the day he took over the mantle of leadership in river state..

Ameachi don't need to remind us that he s igbo,
By their names we shall know them.

and one good thing I like about the ikwerres,they love to answer their native names which sound more than igbotic name.
So ameachi whether some igbos folks in dis forum said yu re not,never minnd them,cos we have

accepted you since the days yur forefathers including ma granny denied the igbo pples to claimed their state from gowon in 1967.

they like to answer their native names? do their towns also answer those names? or is "Rumuokoro" an intelligible word in "Ikwerre language"?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Dreambeat: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
berem:
So between Jonathan and Amaechi,who is more Igbo than the other? Some gullible and brainwashed Igbos call Jonathan an Igbo man but will not call Amaechi an Igbo man because of their political differences towards the two men.
The two men might not be Igbos but I prefer to call Amaechi who has a real Igbo name my brother.
Jonathan may not be an Igbo man but he protects the interest of the Igbo man far better than Amaechi.He is the choice of the average Igbo man come February.Ezi enyi ka ajo nwanne nma(a good friend is better than a bad sibling).

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by eleko1: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
embarassed sad sad angry sadI dey ooo Iya OSA.Nah waoo.Wetin u do Dem?v
BABANGBALI:
no mind those MURDERators,they thing they can ban me,but I dey here dey laff dem. How is you does?
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
Dreambeat:
Jonathan may not be an Igbo man but he protects the interest of the Igbo man far better than Amechi.He is the choice of the average Igbo man come February.Ezi enyi ka ajo nwanne nma(a good friend is better than a bad sibling).
Protecting the interest of Igbos by giving them political appointments while the federal infrastuctures in Igbo land decays? Are you kidding me?
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by BABANGBALI: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
eleko1:
embarassed sad sad angry sadI dey ooo Iya OSA.Nah waoo.Wetin u do Dem?v
some of dem toast me,I no gree
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by overlord77: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=kurt09 post=29641983][/quote]

This empty bucket always eager to please by abusing the president. Why not.focus on the lies your party has to offer instead of mounting podium all the time just to vomit rubbish. Y'all the same both APC n PDP LYING to Nigerians since 2009.
Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Dreambeat: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
berem:
Protecting the interest of Igbos by giving them political appointments while the federal infrastuctures in Igbo land decays? Are you kidding me?
Protecting the Igbo interest could come in different forms.You just gave your own obviously biased definition.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by cheruv: 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

You are here making the same comments that you hate when Anambrians make similar comments abt your state.

Rotimi has every right to say what he wants.

he doesn't ve that right to claim who he's not!
we Igbos are proud to be Igbos and we don't need clans having inferiority complex in our midst! angry

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by Huffington: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
So an Ikwerre man can admit that he is onye Igbo? Chai!! Wetin politics go cause.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language by eleko1: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
BABANGBALI:
some of dem toast me,I no gree
give what U have to get what. U want.E go beta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs / IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.