Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football (15558 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by eistien(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
My kind of girl
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by phiszo(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by byworld(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
chenor:
Okay, to be frank, I love watching football. I am a gunner for life. Anytime a female friend says "hey, let us go and have fun and there is a match coming up and I tell her no. I want to watch the match. She then thinks I am insane. She says football is a thing for the guys and not for us. I really love the game especially when watching it with a friend in support of the rivals and you guys get to mock each other team. So fellow n'landers. is there anything wrong with a female watching football?. help out cuz some of my friends think I am not okay
you are just the type of lady I love to be with, av been forcing my gf to d viewing center thou
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by opuama(f): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nothing wrong dear! I started watching football right from when I was a child. Currently, am a football analyst on tv and radio. I love football and is cool to do so as a woman. My love for the game has made me take a trip to most of the premier league stadia when I visited the uk. Football is fun and nothing weird abt girls like us watching it. Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Tekzyflex(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
I hate football but I love arsenal f.c.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by undisputednesta(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
chenor:
Okay, to be frank, I love watching football. I am a gunner for life. Anytime a female friend says "hey, let us go and have fun and there is a match coming up and I tell her no. I want to watch the match. She then thinks I am insane. She says football is a thing for the guys and not for us. I really love the game especially when watching it with a friend in support of the rivals and you guys get to mock each other team. So fellow n'landers. is there anything wrong with a female watching football?. help out cuz some of my friends think I am not okay
Dats my kind of girl...just hope I'll get one wit d same passion as u are and I also want a opposing fan if nid b...cos bliv twill spice up d whole relationship cheesy
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Paitty(f): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
There is absolutely nothing wrong wt it,..am a football fan,.a Liverpool fan precisely,.. I v been a Liverpool fan since the year 2007

I prefer watching football to hanging out wt friends,.cus dats wat makes me happy,..Ynwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by ceononi: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
lirusehn:

if I as a Guy cud hate it why in my room shud a bae like it?undecided

'One man's food is another man's poison'....ma guy everyone no fit hate what u hate...
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by 9jatatafo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
My doctor said to me once, anything you enjoy doing that gives you emotional satisfaction, keep doing it and stay alive.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Atk1nson(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
chenor:

I would have said it's ok, but why arsenal? So NO, it's bad
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Jblaiseboy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
InZA:

You want a picture of me peeing?

dat wouldnt be a bad idea
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by otunbabadok(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Paitty:
There is absolutely nothing wrong wt it,..am a football fan,.a Liverpool fan precisely,.. I v been a Liverpool fan since the year 2007

I prefer watching football to hanging out wt friends,.cus dats wat makes me happy,..Ynwa

Following them since 2004. YNWA baby. When you walk through the storm hold your head up high, Every hair on my body rises each time they render that anthem.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Etoshil18(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Oh my future wife and unborn son's {'cus no daughter}..accept Chelsea as your dearie club like dakuest, never join those devil's for they are to steal, kill and destroy.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by greatwaters: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Bae is a Chelsea fan, I'm a Man U fan. Many times we mock eachodas team, it makes d relationship fun
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by funkyjms: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
prettydiva89:
not at all sis just dat we no rep the same club i rep BARCELONA

The entire Nairaland FC Barcelona Family are waiting for you in our thread. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by lovemaths(f): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
I'm a Cityzen. We have football talent in my family. My great uncle played for Enugu rangers. My uncles played for rangers, udoji united and calabar rovers. One of my uncles played for Nigeria- Herbert Anijekwu. My sister has the talent though we don't want her to play but she insists. All I do is just watch not only football but all sports.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Adiwana: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
chenor:
my younger sis luv futball,wrestling like die..my mum too can watch futball buh nt quiet interestingly..but when it comes to wrestling,she can put a wrestling dvd and watch it from start to finish..thers nothing there
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
funkyjms:

The entire Nairaland FC Barcelona Family are waiting for you in our thread. smiley
share me the link
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
lirusehn:

if I as a Guy cud hate it why in my room shud a bae like it?undecided

Then probably u're daft insane!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by InZA: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jblaiseboy:

dat wouldnt be a bad idea

I would send my secretary with it.

Don't worry.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Jblaiseboy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
InZA:

I would send my secretary with it.

Don't worry.

hope she's beautiful? cos ugly scretary gives me nightmares.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by twerkjack: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
chenor:
I LOVE FOOTBALL AND DAT ALONE MAKES GUYS TRIP FOR ME LIKE MAAAAAAAD... HONEST!!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by goldenvicky(f): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
I love football to the fullest even though I don't knw hw to play.My bf loves it,he's a Man uni fan and am a chelsea fan.So its always fun wen we argue nd I derive joy mocking him wheneva man uni losses a match.Football is jst fun,I love it
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by portaableg(f): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
Am a lover of not just Football but MANCHESTER UNITED. Not my fault was born into it.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by okiezman(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
InZA:

So you see... That answers your question.
grin

If I'm weird for not watching/loving football as a guy.

Then as a girl watching football also makes
you.... ........ ......

But why Arsenal though

I hear that club has not won any trophy in 50years?

This shows you know natin bout football for this comment
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by bankyblue(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
chenor:

PLEASE MARRY ME.

CHELSEA FC FAN FOR LIFE.......HOW WILL U FEEL WATCHING THE RETURN LEG OF AFC AND CFC TOGETHER.

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by atasteve: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Football and sports generally is not gender based. The person that introduced me to football is a woman!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Lordseyad(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
I dnt even think I can date a girl who doesn't like SOCCER
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by funkyjms: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Jblaiseboy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
portaableg:
Am a lover of not just Football but MANCHESTER UNITED. Not my fault was born into it.

sabi girl....how i love u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by amsoslim(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
InZA:
I'm a guy and I hate watching football, Infact I'd rather be seated on a needle for 2hours than watch football for a minute, but the flip side is... I'm highly attracted to girls that love watching football... I just feel it's kinda cute.

So chenor.... I'm attracted to yougrin

Are you single undecided
choi laf wan strangle me....na because of ur post I login oooo....tut I ws d oly guy hu isn't a fut fanatic. Sum fwend sumtymz say AMA jerk n lunatic,rili dunno y jus because I dnt watch futbal
Re: Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football by Geenickel(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
InZA:
I'm a guy and I hate watching football, Infact I'd rather be seated on a needle for 2hours than watch football for a minute, but the flip side is... I'm highly attracted to girls that love watching football... I just feel it's kinda cute.

So chenor.... I'm attracted to yougrin

Are you single undecided

u left d topic,n u sayn smthn else....

accept Jesus oogringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Shames His Girlfriend That Has A Burnt Ass,recorded Her While She Was Asleep / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). / Some Girls Have Sexy Revealing Pussy. While Some Are Hiden.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.