Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152302 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Ilemichael(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
I also want to be a star too but the closest i've been to being on a screen was when I had a video call on IMO!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
We were at the mall to get some beverages, my son and I.
He returned the brand I chose and said "Dad I choose to stay at my PEAK nothing will ever bring ME_LOW"

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Godwin999(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wow!
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
kunlesehan:
We were at the mall to get some beverages, my son and I.
He returned the brand I chose and said "Dad I choose to stay at my PEAK nothing will ever bring ME_LOW"
"Son, whayasay? Ya DANO!"

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 12:47am On Dec 22, 2017
Yesterday, I got bitten by a bear, the pain was unBEARable.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 12:36am On Dec 23, 2017
My girlfriend is always yelling at me, she says I never give her quality time.....so I got her a Rolex.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2017
if time is money, bankers should be in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by MayorJake(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Whenever I pea cup my phone I always get billy kiss sending dawn messages into my heard.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
My kids are wondering why gifts and celebrations are low this year.
I had to tell them nothing comes easy these days, even SANTA comes with a CLAUSE
My SANTA-MENTAL kids wouldn't hear any of it. That FATHER XMAS isn't going to GRACE them with his PRESENTS this year?
No No No

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
I read on front-page today that DJ Cuppy danced with a dwarf.

Dance they can but to CUPPYLATE?
NOOO, that would be a TALL order.

Lol

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
On front-page today I read that Omotola has recovered her missing gadget.
I had a good laugh when I read the comments cos the whole story sounded PHONEY to many. Let her be peeps, lying is not her CALLING

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 12:58am On Dec 25, 2017
Daughter - I'm feeling sick
Mom - Awwn!!...place this in your mouth, let me check how high your temperature is.
Daughter - Geez!!..don't tell me you carry this about in your pocket.
Mom - Yes dear, that's why it is called a therMOMeter.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 1:14am On Dec 25, 2017
This discussion occurred between two cats..
Cat 1 - Let's go steal some cookies...what do you say bro? Cat 2 - Nah bro!...am not in for that. Cat 1 - C'mon man, don't be a PUSSY Cat 2 - Are u kidding me bro?!...count MEOWt!

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Outofsync(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
My mother and I were arguing about me getting a degree.
It was a really Heated conversation

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 2:03am On Jan 02, 2018
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2018
Mr john is a suspect to the murder of kate, he says he is not guilty..... The Carpenter was an eye witness so he hit the nail on the head
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Skylard101(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
When you get lost in the forest all you need is a PATHFINDER

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
I needed a pet I love cats So i got a cat Now my cat has torn all my documents into shreds What a CATastrophe!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Burnavick:
I needed a pet
I love cats
So i got a cat
Now my cat has torn all my documents into shreds
What a CATastrophe!!!

You must be CATholic for remaining PAWsitive, many would have CATapulted it from the rooftop for the sad MEOWments and bad FELINEs.
I love cats too but PURRfect ones.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 1:36am On Jan 07, 2018
Chemists are great problem solvers because they have all the solutions.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
The cobler is very nice... He mends people's souls.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
I told her her food was tasteless, and she felt inSALTed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
Burnavick:
The cobler is very nice... He mends people's souls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
Conjunctivitis.com is a site for sore eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 1:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Someone sent ten different puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Epic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
They both use pink purses... I guess they have a PURSEnal relationship
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 2:58am On Jan 28, 2018
Q: Which days are strong?
Ans: Saturday & Sunday. The rest are weekdays.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
When I went to China, I met SumYungHo who works in a brothel.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
The first computer dates back to Adam and Eve. it was an Apple with limited memory, just one byte. And everything Crashed.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by IAmAmbrose(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
I waited all day long buh she did not CUM because she ain't 50 shades of grey
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
She fell in love with an Electrician ... Her family members were all shocked

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.