Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152354 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2018

Whenever a desperate maiden meets a PERFECT gentleman she'll want to ALTAR him.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 12:39am On Apr 14, 2018
I got MARVELed when you answered the question.... But how did you know the answer was DC circuit?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
After throwing away a million naira, he ran mad. He just lost it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by TIKAMBABA1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
If thor were to write a book.He'd be an au-thor!

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by adeodunsimilolu(f): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oh lord! I need a Miracle in this exam, I don't want to be Cee-ing C in my result...

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2018
#pun_intended

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2018
Over the weekend I took my entire family to a photo studio in Lagos.
The photographer shocked me with these words
"Sir, we can SHOOT your wife and FRAME your mother-in law, if you want we can HANG them too".

I shook my head and said "NEGATIVE Mr. Jude, FOCUS on the bigger PICTURE, you must CAPTURE my father-in law as well"

Lol

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2018
A pint cannot hold a quart; if it holds a pint, it's doing the best it can.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 24, 2018
I don't ALTERNATIVE my flows I diss you DIRECTLY...
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Chevronstaff: 9:01pm On May 25, 2018
Being left handed is so tough in a world full of RIGHTeous people wink

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 8:11am On May 27, 2018
I'm Celibate because I don't give a Fùck

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 3:44am On May 31, 2018
Chevronstaff:
Being left handed is so tough in a world full of RIGHTeous people wink

RIGHTly said and I'll give you a big HAND for the pun.
However, I'll advise you should be openHANDed and continue to act RIGHT, so you don't feel LEFT out.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Cannibals dont eat sprinsters because of running stomach

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by badinfluence: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Tenison96:
I don't ALTERNATIVE my flows I diss you DIRECTLY...
ERBH.. Actually 'ALTERNATE'

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2018
The World Cup starts in a few hours.
Some men will watch it in bars with side chicks, and yet scream the referee is cheating!

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
Me: what's d difference between kick, ball and glue?

Friend: No idea

Me: U can kick a ball, but u cannot ball a kick

Friend: Okay?.... So what about the glue?

Me: Hahaha����.... I knew u would get stuck there

#pun_intended

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by JhimmySpark(m): 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
DaimlerBen:

"Son, whayasay? Ya DANO!"
If he had written the "ME_LOW as MILO i would have awarded him THREE CROWNS on his head.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2018
So knife � said to bread �.... "I heard some pretty bad rumors about butter. But i decided not to spread it".

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
One skeleton said to the other: Man, I’m so much in love with Bella, I can barely think straight. I’d love to ask her out but I just don’t have the liver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Whenever somebody kicks the bucket, someone else foots the bill.....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Primus9(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Obasanjo doesn't want to dine with buhari and his cabal anymore, so he's shaking the table.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 6:55am On Jul 02, 2018
Please review this poem It is titled "LINGO"

This is not hard. Dont force it, just rock it. Volcano?
Yeah, look around you. It is not about you, It is all about hues and its still about you. Afro?
Now, watch me do it.... Move it, shake it, step on it, just get on it, get down on it. Disco?
Nice. Here comes the sleek one, Its big, stretched and long. Sounds like a Limo or a Love Machine?
Very dirty and sticky. Talking about sticks, Not chopsticks, Fela's sticks. Kingsize. Fire away as it takes you away like a jet. Jumbo.
It is. Big. Strong. King. Kong. Rambo?
Or Commando. Quick one, Number seven. Goes like Tornado, Fast like volcano. Dribble you. Pass you. Ronaldo?
It is a goal. On to the next one. Call it Latino, But its pure Afro. Mambo? Limbo?
Wrong! Heres a bonus! Have it! Keep it! Pet it! But "Beware of it!!!" Wow!!! Thats pretty easy. Its Bingo.
No Dumbo.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2018
The US is gradually switching to metric system, inch by inch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Premiumwriter: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
The voices in my head kept crying but I knew it wasn't for me
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by RegArmani: 1:58am On Jul 11, 2018
Souloho19 is just the key to my happiness now...Bro u too much... Thanks for the mention though
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
This group is for puns only. Anyone posting videos of themselves playing music with friends should consider themselves band.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
#pun_intended

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2018
You will quit smoking before you know it
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
The man who reasons like Ramson will pay the ransom for his reasons.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by IAmAmbrose(m): 11:55am On Jul 22, 2018
People nowadays be so fast to offer Condolences in death Faster than Compassion in life. They will ruin your peace while you were here and pray you Rest in Peace when you leave. Media is Fake as F**k
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by IAmAmbrose(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
When you live by the GUN...
You die by the Gun....
GUN to soon cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.