Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152160 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Itsky: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
I Taught it was only a 'joke' not until she 'dared' me. The yoruba names Joke and Dare.I Taught it was only a 'joke' not until she 'dared' me. The yoruba names Joke and Dare.I Taught it was only a 'joke' not until she 'dared' me. The yoruba names Joke and Dare.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Been ages...
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
After spending hrs at the clinic waiting to seen the doctor, this nurse comes out to tell us "pls be patient" like she doesn't know that's what we are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Daliano(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please I need a link to download Raven Rock(PDF) or probably where I can read it inline.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2018
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Time flies.... Carti Air.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Daeylar(f): 2:11am On Aug 30, 2018
This was epic grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by gesoilo(m): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Here are two of my favourites:

"Jos so you know, I Plateau much." - Elcrucifixio (A cool dude on Twitter). In case you didn't get it, like me at first, it means: Just so you know, I Play Too much.

"Conjunctivitis.com — that's a site for sore eyes!"

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by gesoilo(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Daeylar:
This was epic grin
So, so cute. grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by nellaz(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
I felt hot when I hit my chic on the wine stand √ √ hurt √ √ √ √ cheek √ √ √ √ I hope you understand
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by barag(f): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2018
The people had just appointed a new Ruler. They all brought gifts to welcome him to the throne. I decided to give him a ruler from my math set, so he could rule well.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 11:48am On Sep 16, 2018
The stammerer have been jailed for 4yrs. I hope he can be able to complete his sentence �
#pun_intended

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
selling car parts is a tyring and exhausting business.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by TIKAMBABA1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
I make Apocalypse puns/jokes like there is no tomorrow!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
How did SAUL get forgiven?
-
He a'PAUL'ogized

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ebucha: 2:31am On Sep 17, 2018
Seven prayerles days makes one weak.

........7 days makes one week...........
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wow!!... I saw the brother of Bruce Lee today. His name is Brocco Lee and he's a vegetarian

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2018
Wanna fork? Not to-knife, but as spoon as I feel better.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
I swear to drunk I'm not God, but seriously, stay in drugs, eat school, and don't do vegetables.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by TIKAMBABA1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Not knowing about Greek mythology is my Achilles's horse.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Mhyketh(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
the man who invented telephone said his wife's name is hello.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2018
I'm close friends with 25 letters of the alphabet, I don't know y.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 6:31am On Dec 06, 2018
I don't like to use the elevator. I’m going to start taking steps to avoid it.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2018
A Yam walks into a bar, the bartender says “Sorry, we don’t serve food here”

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 6:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Question: What do Zimbabwean fans call 50 Cent? Answer: 50 Million....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 6:40am On Dec 06, 2018
Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 06, 2018
You can't force Drinkwater to drink water. it is as if you didn't know his name.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2018
I’m on a seafood diet … I see food and I eat it.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 6:48am On Dec 06, 2018
Dad I’m hungry … “Hi hungry” I’m dad.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
If spices & condiments could speak they wld say compliments of the "seasoning"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Did u hear of the man who drove his car backwards from V.I to ikoyi? Well i pulled a similar stunt in Portharcourt , i drove my car in "REVERSE STATE" #essehsbookofpuns

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.