₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,318,168 members, 5,110,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 04:35 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (110337 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by creolehunt: 5:03pm On Aug 07
Eke40seven:
You think you are good defender
May God have Messi on your sole.

Hi bro. I sent you a pm. Could you please reply.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by TIKAMBABA1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13
The life of a teacher is full of taughts(thoughts)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by TIKAMBABA1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13
Did you hear about the restaurant on the moon? ... Great food but no atmosphere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / Despite All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.