Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (18510 Views)

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 1:38am On Jan 28, 2015
opepo:
for your mind. Lol. U go wait tire.
lmao grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 1:40am On Jan 28, 2015
MrIyke222:
I jst found a very respectful, loyal nd homly lady with unqestionable xeracter, we re dating, bt my only problem is dat she is short in hight. i wld hv luv to marry her bt her hight gives me concern sriously. dats y am stil single.
Well, on my opinion, if that is your case, you must learn to understand you should go what makes you more happy than looking for perfection, unless you still have alot of time searching for that.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 28, 2015
WebSurfer:
lmao grin
lol, the guy is either joking or new to the realities of NL..
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 28, 2015
lasheez:
Still searching for a Yoruba girl. embarassed
na so dem scarce reach?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 28, 2015
asadike:
Most of d men coming my way are rich and very proud. I don't want a pauper though I want an intelligent and humble guy that I can call my friend and actualise our drims together

This is the exact reason, why I'm still single...

Truth be, it be really lonely.

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 28, 2015
asadike:
Most of d men coming my way are rich and very proud. I don't want a pauper though I want an intelligent and humble guy that I can call my friend and actualise our drims together

Truth be told, it be really lonely.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 6:47am On Jan 28, 2015
keppyy:

Truth be told, it be really lonely.
lemme check out ya profile first.... grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by justmag(m): 6:55am On Jan 28, 2015
asadike:

So you are the ones hiding under a rock.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2015
hifaif:

I can't explain the feelings, bro. I have a huge crush on her. I can feel the physiological reaction.
izzatso? undecided do you know her outside of this forum? If no, then you ain't crushing homie....you lusting. angry between every guy likes Crush (on) a good looking chick. wink Set the P fast bro...before I show interest! cheesy
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 7:04am On Jan 28, 2015
I have a feeling intuition that there's a girl here who I'm gonna have. Na to know her come be the issue. sad Long something. angry
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 7:09am On Jan 28, 2015
glamour4000:
741E8812 add me on bbm single ladies,
You must pay Seun for this advert oga! angry
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 28, 2015
Juliano47:
lemme check out ya profile first.... grin

Why are you checking my profile?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 7:13am On Jan 28, 2015
hardbody:
I am single because all each and everyone of them wants to do is get married to me. It is scary.
You must be related to Carlos Slim Helu, Bill Gates and a nephew to Alhaji Aliko.....maybe that's why. cheesy
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 7:15am On Jan 28, 2015
keppyy:

Why are you checking my profile?
oh! Just to see the face of the lady who's single....no harm in that, is there? I reckon not. smiley
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2015
lasheez:
Still searching for a Yoruba girl. embarassed
huh? undecided whaddya mean? There are loads and loads of 'em! Where have you been searching, under the rocks? You sure can't find 'em there homie. grin try streets, parties and bus-stops. smiley
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2015
cherryice:
I'm single because I'm a babymama cheesy
never thought that could be a disadvantage. Remember; Love ain't got no boundaries. The right person wouldn't mind. Safe.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by ricky55: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2015
asadike:

Jst kip waiting dear dy wil b a rit tym(cus I 2 am still wating 4 mine
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Uu
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2015
Mmadukaku:
angry I am single because I have a hot temper. I just can't find the patient type. Any patient igbo male guy?
cool cool
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by AijaiI(f): 10:17am On Jan 28, 2015
I hav no idea y I'm single. Maybe subconsciously I'm looking 4 *super love* grin + pple just look at u & assume u're taken angry
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2015
Uu
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by asadike(f): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2015
ricky55:

Jst kip waiting dear dy wil b a rit tym(cus I 2 am still wating 4 mine
thks love
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Mmadukaku:
angry I am single because I have a hot temper. I just can't find the patient type. Any patient igbo male guy?
I am one... wink
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2015
AijaiI:
I hav no idea y I'm single. Maybe subconsciously I'm looking 4 *super love* grin + pple just look at u & assume u're taken angry
you can't blame peeps for that....if a girl is good and pretty and she's single, definitely something ain't right. I assume every girl is taken too.....because I haven't met one who said she's single even if she truly is. just the norm. Between, how bout we relate? wink
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2015
Juliano47:
I am one... wink
Sorry but you should be in your early twenties, I prefer guys older.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Jblaiseboy(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Mmadukaku:

u should have indicated dat u wanted to date ur ancestors lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by enfantdedieu: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Joshkid:
I want sex 24/7 grin
grin
Joshkid:
I want sex 24/7 grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Joshkid(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
enfantdedieu:
grin
u help mhee find a match?? undecided
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mmadukaku:

Are you applying or helping me look for the patient man
Lol, Am not Igbo but i have more of igbo friends tho, but i will instead join you in prayers, God should touch your temper instead, Let a change be seen and recognised from around and get you the perfect person.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mmadukaku:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Okay! Wa pe nibe! cheesy cheesy so sad peeps attach much importance to age...anyway, goodluck in ya quest....the Lord is your strength cool
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Thinkr(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Not mentally, emotionally and financially capable of adding a she to my life just yet. Am 24+ and a graduate so I guess reality has hit me unlike when I was still a student. #No time for sere sere smiley
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrIyke222:
I jst found a very respectful, loyal nd homly lady with unqestionable xeracter, we re dating, bt my only problem is dat she is short in hight. i wld hv luv to marry her bt her hight gives me concern sriously. dats y am stil single.
dude! Are you seriously serious? Abeg refer her to me. As long as she no mind my state ot temporary unemployment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Took My Number And Now Claims To Be In A "Serious Relationship" / Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well / How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.