Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (18447 Views)

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
just here to read comments

*spread my mat observing in 300D*

Invited?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
cause i don't make them stay sad

Working on a better relationship

They've not been better?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Invited?
oh ya welcome.
grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Why do I doubt you? undecided

because she is telling a lie lipsrsealed

runs outa thread
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by asadike(f): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Walspring:

Sorry to hear about that...

Better person ahead .. grin grin grin grin grin
amen my brother
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by asadike(f): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
ABEngine:

I would have obliged but for *** see above*** and you haven't clearly defined your "needs", all I can find is here "wants"
I just described d type of guy I want, what else do u want to know dear?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
cause i don't make them stay sad

Working on a better relationship
I think I know why
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Blanc8:
You look like the kinda chiq that could be easily lied to / or rather easily deceived...
Point is - You don't know you single...
That's even worse#
I pray God restores your brain
too Harsh,dude
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Blanc8(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
I
cutieberie1:

it's ur brain dat z not working z not 4 me cos am not single..i hv bfs
. You see that... you have bf's that's what you actually think... but swithrt... you so so single... and by the time the truth would hit you... you'd be shocked.. don't fail to open a thread like this when reality hits you.. I hv bf's...

2 Likes

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Blanc8(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
I
assfreaky:

See finishing o. Na una two go still fall in love as I been dey look am for my crystal ball.
. No na bros... I no gree ohh..don't allow me break that you crystal ball..fall in love with person wey get boyfriends.. Haba

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Blanc8:
I. You see that... you have bf's that's what you actually think... but swithrt... you so so single... and by the time the truth would hit you... you'd be shocked.. don't fail to open a thread like this when reality hits you.. I hv bf's...
h
WebSurfer:

BFs, you see? my pipo. they are the girls we are talking about,, You see how just one girl is deceiving numerous guys?
hmmm am enjoying this
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
blemon44:

so you can not find a girl of your class in your area
so which class do you want then
Ini Edo,cossy,tonto dike,omotola,genny

Am not saying they are not there, just saying too rear to find, Aside that, Those around my class are usually always too close at Age or not Ready.. I guess still at a world of Fantacies
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by pinkhill(f): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
i

2 Likes

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
pinkhill:
well i am single..my last relationship was based on lies and i have to respect myself and leave...i would need the company of a compassionate loving and fun to be with guy...30 years above

Just about same issues, but only occurred to me at the End when i had to open my eyes, I doubt if i can really easily trust girls, Greatest pretenders of all times ...........
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
I think I know why
why? tongue
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

They've not been better?
yeah...they have not been totally honest with themselves and me! sad
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
yeah...they have not been totally honest with themselves and me! sad
Sowie... I hope you find a honest guy soon...smiley
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by AKMoney1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Abeg I'm single too ooo cry
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by InZA: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
This thread is funny grin grin grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
InZA:
This thread is funny grin grin grin
What is funny about it? cheesy
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by amokeme(f): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Walspring:

Are you following the thread or Single-hood lifestyle
both smiley
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by happyjuliet(f): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Am single because I choose 2, and am not ready 2 mingle cool . Relationship na headache jare.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by laidian(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nothing is funny bout this thread, it's just the unclad truth. Many blaming infidelities for their singleness...Only God knows who is lying!

For me, no man is immune to woman deception, so i am single cos i havent met the least deceptive.

PAINFUL!

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
why? tongue
cos u are always in the defensive mode...joking lol...
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Walspring: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
asadike:
amen my brother

God have answered your wish(es)
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by InZA: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
WebSurfer:

What is funny about it? cheesy

The way some folk ( guys especially) will come here, stating why they are still single and the very cogent reason(s) for their being single BUT at the same time will subliminally throw in an invitation to any interested girl to date them

grin grin grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Walspring: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
amokeme:
both smiley

Hmmmmm.. That's good
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by naijaboiy: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nawa o grin

Well i'm single because......

Oh i'm not grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Sowie... I hope you find a honest guy soon...smiley
yeah, i will smiley, tomorrow grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by pinkhill(f): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
same here..now im thicker
WebSurfer:

Just about same issues, but only occurred to me at the End when i had to open my eyes, I doubt if i can really easily trust girls, Greatest pretenders of all times ...........[/b]
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
yeah, i will smiley, tomorrow grin

What's happening tomorrow?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

What's happening tomorrow?
I'll get a boyfriend smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex / "hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned" / Nigerian Married Men And Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.