Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (18448 Views)

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 26, 2015
cutieberie1:

i'm free to comment anywhere ..when i commented i did not mention ur moniker
alryt. No qualms. Peace
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Tymax(m): 7:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I believe in miracles.
I know that song grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by OGeeKush(m): 7:22am On Jan 26, 2015
Mehn.. Some people really had a rough nyt o.. See early monday bashing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 26, 2015
If mirexxx is not here, i'm not gonna comment.

Did i jez comment ?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2015
Tymax:

I know that song grin
its actually my favorite. Guy am serz here. Why does evryone on nairaland take everythn as a joke?? Its so annoyin. Dr is a tym to be funny nd a tym to be serious.

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 26, 2015
cutieberie1:

it's ur brain dat z not working z not 4 me cos am not single..i hv bfs
Lyk seriously u have bfs(bluefilms) pls, lend me one, itz been long i watched it.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 26, 2015
UNHMM
ITS WELL
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
cause i don't make them stay sad

Working on a better relationship

Cool
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Tymax(m): 8:04am On Jan 26, 2015
Cutehector4u:
its actually my favorite. Guy am serz here. Why does evryone on nairaland take everythn as a joke?? Its so annoyin. Dr is a tym to be funny nd a tym to be serious.
Lol. grin grin Dis your wife hunting is serious business o.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2015
Tymax:

Lol. grin grin Dis your wife hunting is serious business o.
lol no b small thing. Seems ladies dnt want to settle down. Dey r stil livin in dr fantasies. sad
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Olomubj: 8:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Still single because of religions issue
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2015
blemon44:

we'll start by you telling us first why you are still single at this your age

Lmao, Well am single because,
Honestly.. Am finding it difficult to find a girl around my class around me... All am seeing trying to prove likes, love looks like fraud to me, speaking from Experience
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2015
Joshkid:
I want sex 24/7 grin
[size=16pt] grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2015
JEITO:
If you are still single, rejoice! Because you have better chance of improving the quality of your life before entering into a relationship. Don't feel left out because I tell you the truth: work on you and one day, someone will walk into your Life and make you see why it never would have worked with someone else.

NB: relationship is worth waiting for.
Exactly my point
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2015
cutieberie1:

it's ur brain dat z not working z not 4 me cos am not single..i hv bfs

BFs, you see? my pipo. they are the girls we are talking about,, You see how just one girl is deceiving numerous guys?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2015
I read all ds comments&all i can say is God help us all
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Joshkid(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2015
WebSurfer:

[size=16pt] grin grin grin grin[/size]
tongue
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by nicerod(m): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2015
AM SCRED 2 FALL IN LUV WTH D PERSON embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Modesayo:
I read all ds comments&all i can say is God help us all
AMEN
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by 2dice(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
cause i don't make them stay sad

Working on a better relationship
damn..
Those guys ain't romantically stubborn.. I trust mysef...
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by 2dice(m): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2015
nicerod:
AM SCRED 2 FALL IN LUV WTH D PERSON embarassed embarassed embarassed
hmnnn...why scared faa..
YOLO bro
you only live Once
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by nicerod(m): 10:04am On Jan 26, 2015
2dice:

hmnnn...why scared faa..
YOLO bro
you only live Once
THE PROB IS TO FALL IN LUV BUT TO STAY IN LUV

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Mcbell(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] I DNT BELIEVE IN LOVE@ FOREVER SINGLE
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by 2dice(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2015
nicerod:
THE PROB IS TO FALL IN LUV BUT TO STAY IN LUV
they don't force love @all..
Be yourself and pray you meet the right person...
See wen you meet the right person all your fault will look amazing to the person..hope i help small
=> Alh. 2dice
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by ABEngine(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2015
asadike:
Most of d men coming my way are rich and very proud. I don't want a pauper though I want an intelligent and humble guy that I can call my friend and actualise our drims together

I would have obliged but for *** see above*** and you haven't clearly defined your "needs", all I can find is here "wants"
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by nicerod(m): 10:22am On Jan 26, 2015
2dice:

they don't force love @all..
Be yourself and pray you meet the right person...
See wen you meet the right person all your fault will look amazing to the person..hope i help small
=> Alh. 2dice
ok tanx JAH Bless
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by 2dice(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2015
nicerod:
ok tanx JAH Bless
u welcome
mehn shey you dp na real?
The ladies look like ninja's
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by nicerod(m): 10:42am On Jan 26, 2015
2dice:

u welcome
mehn shey you dp na real?
The ladies look like ninja's
na fb i c am grin grin grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by blemon44(m): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2015
WebSurfer:

Lmao, Well am single because,
Honestly.. Am finding it difficult to find a girl around my class around me... All am seeing trying to prove likes, love looks like fraud to me, speaking from Experience

so you can not find a girl of your class in your area
so which class do you want then
Ini Edo,cossy,tonto dike,omotola,genny

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Walspring: 11:30am On Jan 26, 2015
asadike:
true dear and dats my bad luck. Very arrogant people.

Sorry to hear about that...

Better person ahead .. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2015
asadike:
Most of d men coming my way are rich and very proud. I don't want a pauper though I want an intelligent and humble guy that I can call my friend and actualise our drims together

Why do I doubt you? undecided
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2015
cutieberie1:
dis thread z not 4 me..passin by

Why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's / How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex / "hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.