Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (18454 Views)

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by SweetyZinta(f): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Am still single because..,....,..

Am a practicing muslim but can't find a good muslim brother to marry.

Am patiently waiting!!!
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
I'll get a boyfriend smiley

Na like that?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm single cos i choose to be single for nw.tonguetongue
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by mirexxx(f): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
hifaif:
I want to be SINGLE again.
me too cry
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by mirexxx(f): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
zick19:
If mirexxx is not here, i'm not gonna comment.

Did i jez comment ?
can i see u? smiley wanna c ur face
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
SweetyZinta:

Am patiently waiting!!!

No offence but u go old ehn
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
amokeme:
Following....

Are u still single? shocked
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
cause i don't make them stay sad

Working on a better relationship

Im here to stay wink
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Maggie512: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
cos GOD is working out the right guy for me

2 Likes

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by maxy097(m): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
cause i don't make them stay sad

Working on a better relationship
Hi
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
pinkhill:
well i am single..my last relationship was based on lies and i have to respect myself and leave...i would need the company of a compassionate loving and fun to be with guy...30 years above

Only if u would lower the age limit undecided
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Maggie512:
cos GOD is working out the right guy for me

Lol. U dey wait fr the right guy? U go old pass Methuselah
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by SweetyZinta(f): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
No wahala If its d Lord's doing!
jacksparrow1207:

No offence but u go old ehn

3 Likes

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
happyjuliet:
Am single because I choose 2, and am not ready 2 mingle cool . Relationship na headache jare.

Hmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
SweetyZinta:
No wahala If its d Lord's doing!

Like seriously? shocked
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
mirexxx:
can i see u? smiley wanna c ur face
Add me up on fb dear Zick Diqsaw... wink
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Enockia(m): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
well im still single for whole lots or reasons but ild state one cos im scared
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Am single because I hate been around girl for longtym, dating a babe she would you to spend more time with her...nah I cnt...perhaps you want me to go for distance relationship or online, I do miss wen am in love a lot and it cn brng abt cheating whc I wudnt want to go for.....so chose single best solution
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by mirexxx(f): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
zick19:

Add me up on fb dear Zick Diqsaw... wink
nope if u can't upload here toh na u sabi smiley
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by divineRx(f): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm single cos i've nt yet found a man dat has rily caught my attention nd i like so much,al f dem re jst dere 2 av fun wit u
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm still single cos I don't believe any of us has really experienced love with the opposite sex. we r mostly still in our date n break up stage. I'll stop being single when I decide it's time to settle down.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by 2dice(m): 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
SweetyZinta:

Am patiently waiting!!!
what if you are not destined to marry sum1 from your religion??
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Enockia(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
2dice:

she belives she makes her own destiny
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by 2dice(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Enockia:

she belives she makes her own destiny
lol bro
wait...let hearrit from her mouth
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by 2dice(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
divineRx:
I'm single cos i've nt yet found a man dat has rily caught my attention nd i like so much,al f dem re jst dere 2 av fun wit u
hmmnnn Dear
don't wait too long ooh try and work towards it...or possible drag Mr.left to the Right position
#Lobatan
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
I'll get a boyfriend smiley
u already hv me so why looking elsewhere? See dis girl wanna use my head o grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Enockia(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
2dice:

hmmnnn Dear
don't wait too long ooh try and work towards it...or possible drag Mr.left to the Right position
#Lobatan

have u heard him.............do as he says fast.........the semester is short
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by amokeme(f): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Are u still single? shocked
lol.. am not married
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by SweetyZinta(f): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Then so be it.
2dice:

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
mirexxx:
me too cry

smiley Really?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
mirexxx:
nope if u can't upload here toh na u sabi smiley
My fone was stolen at obalende last week and d fone i'm currently using doesn't have any of my pix
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by 2dice(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
SweetyZinta:
Then so be it.
hmmnnn..you sound like an introvert tho..btw
its nice meeting you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned" / Two Lovers Chat (temi And Nkem ) – Romantic Or Not? / Nigerian Married Men And Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.