Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (18451 Views)

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Amya:
I'm still single cos I haven't met that one whom I want to spend forever with.

I thought I did . . . .well what do you know. . .
lipsrsealed
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by jauntty: 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
I made a New Year Resolution not to date this year, dats y am single. Besides, why tie myself down when am already enjoying all the benefits of a relationship but without the stress n time-consuming commitment thereof ?!! grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by dudesexy1111(m): 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Dere is no love
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 6:46am On Jan 31, 2015
signor11:

the markets are all around you in segments the world is the mother of the segments and believe me some are so cheap you can get them at the cost of nothing only that their rate of destruction is worse than that of a virus

Yes bosss .noted
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
texybaby:

Yes bosss .noted

nice
your head is there
how are you today
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Amya:
I'm still single cos I haven't met that one whom I want to spend forever with.

I thought I did . . . .well what do you know. . .

well we all make mistakes
once beaten twice shy
am sure youve learnt from the past and your set to roll

love come when we least expect it

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
signor11:

nice
your head is there
how are you today

Hahahaha...am fyn tnxx n how r u too?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
texybaby:

Hahahaha...am fyn tnxx n how r u too?

Good
Am fine too
Happy new month

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by sallysalsa09: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Am single because the guys I meet are immature or worse have two or three kids outside wedlock. And all they have in common is they just want some piece of action angry
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
I've not met that guy yet ...
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
jauntty:
I made a New Year Resolution not to date this year, dats y am single. Besides, why tie myself down when am already enjoying all the benefits of a relationship but without the stress n time-consuming commitment thereof ?!! grin

From what I can pick from what you said
Your not single in clear terms

Your partially in a relationship
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
sallysalsa09:
Am single because the guys I meet are immature or worse have two or three kids outside wedlock. And all they have in common is they just want some piece of action angry

If I must say you've not met real men

Most guys I know are not like you just claimed guys are
I hear of guys that are like that too but not in my sphere

So milady you need to change your circle of male friends

#repsureguys
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
klassiquette:

Are you sure he isn't one of the guys you see daily

I tell you he is also trying to find you

I just hope you are not too hard to find
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
asadike:
go to hell!

Take it easy asadike
Let him have his own view of what you've said
You need not be offended
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Scared of heart break, too many players in town and I can't share
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by asadike(f): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
signor11:

Take it easy asadike
You need not be offended
am sorry pls, just that I don't lie. I really want to live a simple life devoid of lies.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by asadike(f): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
signor11:

Take it easy asadike
You need not be offended
am sorry pls
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
klassiquette:
when I'm so close to you...how blind could ye be?! angry undecided tongue
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
temitak:
borrowed my reason and turn it perfectly to suit you....agama eyes on ye henceforth. angry
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
asadike:
am sorry pls

Its alright
Happy sunday
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
asadike:
am sorry pls, just that I don't lie. I really want to live a simple life devoid of lies.

You've got it right
So its owk
Just don't let anyone get to you
You said your mind though you may need to do a lil restructioning
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by asadike(f): 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
signor11:

Its alright
Happy sunday
thks love.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
temitak:

Too many players but not all guys are players
You sure haven't gone down with the right ones
Focused
Disciplined and sincere guys

Look well
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
asadike:
thks love.

Your welcome asadike
grin shocked cool
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
signor11:

Too many players but not all guys are players
You sure haven't gone down with the right ones
Focused
Disciplined and sincere guys

Look well
Knowing the disciplined and sincere ones is close to impossible sef, very difficult
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Juliano47:
borrowed my reason and turn it perfectly to suit you....agama eyes on ye henceforth. angry
grin grin it's probably because we are facing the same thing
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Extra9ice(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
'Singleness' is preparation.it's nt a sin 2 b single...u'r only preparing urself 4 d future...soldier's don't learn hw 2 shoot in d battleField,they learn hw 2 shoot b4 d battle.#enjoyUrSinglehood.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by sunnedee: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
cutieberie1:

it's ur brain dat z not working z not 4 me cos am not single..i hv bfs
Bfs? As in plural?
Chisos!!!
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
temitak:

Knowing the disciplined and sincere ones is close to impossible sef, very difficult

That's not true
They are around
Very much around not the ones that don't have clear perspectives

If you make follow the rules you'd sure meet them

Believe me I don't have a wayward guy as my friend
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Odunharry(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
cherryice:
I'm single because I'm a babymama cheesy
go get a bf/hubby
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by goodjoe15: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
Still single because the lucky one has not yet be known... Desire to at least get engaged this year. 32yrs of age, a graduate and gainfully employed...My PIN:5149ec95
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by sallysalsa09: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
signor11:

If I must say you've not met real men

Most guys I know are not like you just claimed guys are
I hear of guys that are like that too but not in my sphere

So milady you need to change your circle of male friends

#repsureguys
And what is your definition of real men

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Tell When A Girl Just Had Sex / Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's / "hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.