Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (18559 Views)

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ddd
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by chewenco(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
asadike:
Most of d men coming my way are rich and very proud. I don't want a pauper though I want an intelligent and humble guy that I can call my friend and actualise our drims together
[/color][color=#990000]story story
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by asadike(f): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
chewenco:
[/color][color=#990000]story story
go to hell!
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
WebSurfer:

Just about same issues, but only occurred to me at the End when i had to open my eyes, I doubt if i can really easily trust girls, Greatest pretenders of all times ...........[/b]
Not all plssss...
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Well for me is cs recently I got involved in a lot of stuff trying to build myself up n ddnt have much tym with him n he got anoda gurl n now wants us to compete to win his love n I dont think thats wat love is abt...so
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by panthera4: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
I find it difficult to flow with girls! Let's say am scared of girls!
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by tonaydo(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nneka123:
cause i don't make them stay sad

Working on a better relationship
chimoo. . .with this your sexy body one will think he's not worth having you and probably run away. . .just saying

am actually single cos i have a problem with falling in love, until i find her. . .lemme enjoy being single
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
tonaydo:
chimoo. . .with this your sexy body one will think he's not worth having you and probably run away. . .just saying

am actually single cos i have a problem with falling in love, until i find her. . .lemme enjoy being single
hehe, let's enjoy single together
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by tonaydo(m): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe, let's enjoy single together
aint you tired of being single?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=ehin post=30245081][/quote
YOU CAN MAKE IT GO
BY STARTING RIGHT WHEN STARTING AFRESH

PASTS DONT REFLECT UNLESS WE LET THEM

I DONT LET MINE
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2015
keppyy:

This is the exact reason, why I'm still single...

Truth be told, it be really lonely.

unhmm
you ladies have not calmed down to find the right guy
cool guys are flocking all over the place only that they dont hang out in the regular places

and dont forget guys are relative
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Nneka123:
cause i don't make them stay sad

Working on a better relationship

becareful how you make them go
so the right guy doesnt go while you at it

but keep at it guys can be off the lines at times and i tell you you need to move off them fast or have long life regrets
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Juliano47(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2015
Actually, I don't believe any girl is single...unless of course, something ain't right with her being. angry
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2015
signor11:

becareful how you make them go
so the right guy doesnt go while you at it

but keep at it guys can be off the lines at times and i tell you you need to move off them fast or have long life regrets
Like i said, I'm working on a better one. thanks for your Ad
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
panthera4:
I find it difficult to flow with girls! Let's say am scared of girls!
no matter how scared or shy u are around girls, you will still find one who like you and makes it really easy for you to "toast" her. Now bros, go out and find yourself a fine lady!
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nneka123:
Ad? Advice or advert? Btw, how do you "dont make them stay" ?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nneka123:

nice
keet at it
your welcome

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
signor11:

unhmm
cool guys are flocking all over the place only that they dont hang out in the regular places

It's partly my fault though, I don't go out much...Infact, I don't go out at all...

I have few to zero friends though....I'm just focused on my career for now...I know love will find me someday...

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
keppyy:

It's partly my fault though, I don't go out much...Infact, I don't go out at all...

I have few to zero friends though....I'm just focused on my career for now...I know love will find me someday...

that's not a fault
its a strength
just be-careful not to loose it on the age side while you wait for love to find you

but for your choice to stay put and get a future
its no choice but a strength
but you can make friends online if friends around would be too close for comfort

i have few friends too and the friends i have here i dont know, most dont have pics posted like me and we just talk when we can no long things and i have time for my gig cool
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
signor11:

unhmm

all over u said......i dont think so.....sounds like theres a mkt for em.....lol
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
texybaby:

all over u said......i dont think so.....sounds like theres a mkt for em.....lol

hahahah
well i know so

well there can be a market dont forget

all stuffs have grades and markets too do have grades and no matter how big the market is some rare and outstanding designers wont sport there wares there

its called class
grin
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
signor11:

that's not a fault
its a strength
just be-careful not to loose it on the age side while you wait for love to find you

but for your choice to stay put and get a future
its no choice but a strength
but you can make friends online if friends around would be too close for comfort

i have few friends too and the friends i have here i dont know, most dont have pics posted like me and we just talk when we can no long things and i have time for my gig cool

Thanks....We can be friends if you don't mind.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
keppyy:

Thanks....We can be friends if you don't mind.

WE ALREADY ARE

FOLLOW UP
I WOULD BRING YOU TO ONE OF MY CRIBS (FIND MISSMOSSY AND FRIENDS ON DATING AND RXNSHPS THATS WHERE I PLAY AWAY TIME)
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
signor11:

hahahah
well i know so

well there can be a market dont forget

all stuffs have grades and markets too do have grades and no matter how big the market is some rare and outstanding designers wont sport there wares there

its called class
grin

ohhhh i see........will like to know that mkt n have a view of the grades and classes u so mentioned grin grin cool
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
opepo:
Ad? Advice or advert? Btw, how do you "dont make them stay" ?
Ajuju una dizi too much! undecided go through the pages and see my reasons. thanks
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nneka123:
Ajuju una dizi too much! undecided go through the pages and see my reasons. thanks
ok lipsrsealed
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
texybaby:

ohhhh i see........will like to know that mkt n have a view of the grades and classes u so mentioned grin grin cool

the markets are all around you in segments the world is the mother of the segments and believe me some are so cheap you can get them at the cost of nothing only that their rate of destruction is worse than that of a virus
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by panthera4: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
opepo:
no matter how scared or shy u are around girls, you will still find one who like you and makes it really easy for you to "toast" her. Now bros, go out and find yourself a fine lady!
I wish it could be that easy for me!
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
panthera4:
I wish it could be that easy for me!
odikwa serious!
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by boomssey(f): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Well let me start b sayin am a single mum bt dats not d rson y am single.i rily wnt som1 who is simple,straight forward,who will luv my son lik his.most of d guys out der r so unserious dat am even beginin to think is there an serious guy out der.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by panthera4: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
opepo:
odikwa serious!
very Serious my guy
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Amya(f): 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
I'm still single cos I haven't met that one whom I want to spend forever with.

I thought I did . . . .well what do you know. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man / BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.