Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

My Online Dating Experience. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Online Dating Experience. (37692 Views)

Your Worst Dating Experience / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Embarrassing Dating Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by SenatorJames(m): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
I don't expect people to take this lady's sincere confession as advertisement for husband.

@op, one thing i want you to know is that some mature guys may not fancy impressing a lady on the first date, my advice to you is keep on with them for a time before you make your final decision about them.

If you wont get offended, online is not a good platform to meet a life partner, not boyfriend.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by OpraMenu(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
irishCream:
Hello Romancelanders I want to narrate my experience with online dating.

Have always been sceptical about online dating but decided to give it a try after a one year break of dating. I opted out of my previous affair because my ex's family was against him marrying from my tribe so had to end the shiiit, and i gave myself a break since he was acting so indecisive about the whole thing. Now my experience...

I am one of the few nairaland babes that do respond to pm especially if your contribution to this forum has been matured and reasonable irrespective of the section you frequent.

So of all the pms I do have, I sieve and respond to few but so far I'm not impressed with the calibre of men searching online.

After taking risk to exchange my contact and get to meet (in chaperone oh) few of them,about 3, I found out that most men searching online has something terrible about them that makes ladies turn them down in real life that's why they run to online; it is either they are unkempt, razz or not presentable. Some can't even talk like a real man, they are either too weak or timid in real life, no class no nothing.

Forget all those edited pictures used as dp and the likes most of them in real life are dirty!!!

How can a grown up guy don't know how to clean up and look neat. I mean why must your personal hygiene be zero You're meeting someone for the first time and your mouth oozes. I mean, who does that Or is that also attributed to poverty?

I have male cousins that earn less than 50k in a month but they still look neat and presentable.

Is there someone that has experienced the same, be it with male or female?

Or am I alone in this
i go check your profile. i think sey na beta person de tok, i no no sey u be football. no wonder !
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

We talk everyday Mr Man.....what I'm trying to say is....he has refused to reveal his NL ID to me.....else I'd have posted his moniker here! What makes u feel we ain't even dating? smiley wink

Your signature obviously proves your mission on social media e.g. here on nairaland. Keep searching for bf online. Who knows how many social media platforms you're on in search of this very scarced product.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by janeeluv: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
>>AM FELLING Hot RIGHT NOW AND AM MY PUSSY IS SO WET~= AM ALONE IN MY ROOM~=. I NEED MATURED GUYS TO ADD ME UP ON ** WHATSAPP WITH ₹₹(09035803809)₹₹ FOR MY NUDE PIX,SEX VIDEOS AND phone intimacy AND SEX CHAT..¤¤AM ONLINE NOW¤¤..
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
nkemdi89:

The coward talk acute guilty conscience so he has to use words to heal his wounded ego#halfmale#

Do you know this is bad of you as a young lady?
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by MzQueen(f): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
cheesy
edozie04:
some guys will be forming james bond online and be mr ibu in real life

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by nkemdi89(f): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
RedBenson:

Do you know this is bad of you as a young lady?
Bros its never my person to swear or cause on social forum but sometimes all these cyber bullies who can't make their. Point or contribute to an issue without hauling abuses at people, sometimes when you check their profile pics they are matured people whom you expect to be selective with their choice words.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by omeizaowuda(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
irishCream:
Hello Romancelanders I want to narrate my experience with online dating.

Have always been sceptical about online dating but decided to give it a try after a one year break of dating. I opted out of my previous affair because my ex's family was against him marrying from my tribe so had to end the shiiit, and i gave myself a break since he was acting so indecisive about the whole thing. Now my experience...

I am one of the few nairaland babes that do respond to pm especially if your contribution to this forum has been matured and reasonable irrespective of the section you frequent.

So of all the pms I do have, I sieve and respond to few but so far I'm not impressed with the calibre of men searching online.

After taking risk to exchange my contact and get to meet (in chaperone oh) few of them,about 3, I found out that most men searching online has something terrible about them that makes ladies turn them down in real life that's why they run to online; it is either they are unkempt, razz or not presentable. Some can't even talk like a real man, they are either too weak or timid in real life, no class no nothing.

Forget all those edited pictures used as dp and the likes most of them in real life are dirty!!!

How can a grown up guy don't know how to clean up and look neat. I mean why must your personal hygiene be zero You're meeting someone for the first time and your mouth oozes. I mean, who does that Or is that also attributed to poverty?

I have male cousins that earn less than 50k in a month but they still look neat and presentable.

Is there someone that has experienced the same, be it with male or female?

Or am I alone in this

Its a nice write-up. I think you are right. But, I hope you are also aware that "the same thing applies to ladies too, or even worse". I read an article recently about relative beauty, and I feel it also applies to this situation. The guy that you feel oozes and is unkept might be a perfect guy for another lady. And if you think you are down to earth and you smell nice, oh...a guy can meet you and feel you are just too unkept. So, beauty and all of its other components are relative in so many situations.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by omeizaowuda(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
janeeluv:
>>AM FELLING Hot RIGHT NOW AND AM MY PUSSY IS SO WET~= AM ALONE IN MY ROOM~=. I NEED MATURED GUYS TO ADD ME UP ON ** WHATSAPP WITH ₹₹(09035803809)₹₹ FOR MY NUDE PIX,SEX VIDEOS AND phone intimacy AND SEX CHAT..¤¤AM ONLINE NOW¤¤..

And you will eventually request for 400 Naira airtime. Nice play.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
nkemdi89:

Bros its never my person to swear or cause on social forum but sometimes all these cyber bullies who can't make their. Point or contribute to an issue without hauling abuses at people, sometimes when you check their profile pics they are matured people whom you expect to be selective with their choice words.

I know but you as a lady should learn to always ignore irrelevant comments. You look beautiful and obviously come from a well-mannered home so i was shocked to see such post from you. It tells opposite of your look. Learn to ignore men always even when they bash at you. By doing so, believe me, they'll always respect you and start treating you.

#JustABrotherlyAdvice
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
RedBenson:

Your signature obviously proves your mission on social media e.g. here on nairaland. Keep searching for bf online. Who knows how many social media platforms you're on in search of this very scarced product.
*yawns*

Are you done? undecided

When a man is jobless tho lipsrsealed
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by ojimma: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ishilove:
I can endure many things, but not odour of anykind. I don't know which is worse between mouth odour and body odour... sad angry
Your answer can be found in admiralty law of contributory negligency or agony of present or doctrine of alternative danger or delimma evils. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by nkemdi89(f): 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
RedBenson:

I know but you as a lady should learn to always ignore irrelevant comments. You look beautiful and obviously come from a well-mannered home so i was shocked to see such post from you. It tells opposite of your look. Learn to ignore men always even when they bash at you. By doing so, believe me, they'll always respect you and start treating you.

#JustABrotherlyAdvice
Thanks bros have obviously taken dressing already it won't repeat itsef again.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2015
ojimma:

Your answer can be found in admiralty law of contributory negligency or agony of present or doctrine of alternative danger or delimma evils. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now I'm dead.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2015
irishCream:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now I'm dead.
I think u were just unlucky meeting those 3 guys..
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2015
omeizaowuda:

And you will eventually request for 400 Naira airtime. Nice play.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Acidosis(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2015
HFOG:

You! Politics is the only language you speak now abi? Just hurry up and come back home
cheesy Your boy would be home soon mama... How are you today?

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Ehennn....is he fair? I don't know the Krall guy tho...
your signature made me laugh.... "you dont do uni student"? grin grin grin how old are ya?
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by sijuhfirst2005: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by sijuhfirst2005: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2015
Nawa o. Orisirisi......how the guy com look na?that one na case study o.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2015
nkemdi89:

Thanks bros have obviously taken dressing already it won't repeat itsef again.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Simili(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
CFCfan:

I think u were just unlucky meeting those 3 guys..

Hmmmmm...what a hardluck then, nice dp, where are flying to?
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
irishCream:

Hmmmmm...what a hardluck then, nice dp, where are flying to?
Thanks.
I was riding a train to school.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Amarachi1(f): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]At the end of the day,your experience was not understood,hit the nail on the wall tongue
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
CFCfan:

Thanks.
I was riding a train to school.

Okay, study hard oh...cheers!
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
irishCream:

I will cool
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
CFCfan:

I will cool

kiss
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by ojimma: 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
irishCream:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now I'm dead.
The dead shall arise again that includes mammalian glands that has been dehydrated.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by irishCream: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
ojimma:

The dead shall arise again that includes mammalian glands that has been dehydrated.

grin grin
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
irishCream:

na u get dat football 4 ur DP?
I love playing football cheesy
dash me the ball na cheesy
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by HFOG(f): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Acidosis:

cheesy Your boy would be home soon mama... How are you today?
I'm good my dear just waiting for this election to be over so we can have more of you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.