Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

My Online Dating Experience. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Online Dating Experience. (37770 Views)

Your Worst Dating Experience / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Embarrassing Dating Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by passionate88: 11:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
nkemdi89:

Hahahaha go jawee I no dey find pack shey I dey run modelling agency.
Ok o
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
I dnt know why guys are bashing their heads against the wall because the op has said the painful truth. If you know deep down you are neat, no mouth odour, no body odour, then why are you all overreacting? Could it be a lot of you here are truly dirty? Could be. Guilty conscience.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Mayosky15754: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
humilitypays:
Na wa o....terrible experience, but I believe you were unlucky shaa....besides, some ladies do sieve out the good guys out of their selfish desire to get the most perfect man. Who knows; you may have rejected some greater guys only to land in the hands of these nodowells....

My advice to people seeking for date on a public forum like nairaland- DON'T ALWAYS GO FOR THE MOST POPULAR MALE/FEMALE HANDLES WHO TYPE SWEET CALCULATED COMMENTS TO WIN E-ADMIRATION, which I think was your number one mistake from your first post- you said that you only reply to guys who make meaningful contributions and have made noticeable impact in a particular section of nairaland. This is a terrible mistake in your selection process, take note of that!

Don't you know that real people (guys and ladies) with desirable qualities will be busy with their career, business, academics, etc to be chit-chatting and commenting on every thread From my little knowledge, I think the best nairalanders don't always comment- they read more than they comment on threads; give it a try! Its usually lonely, idle, etc people that sleep online and on social media platforms to keep their lonely/idle minds busy. Take note of that and make corrections and try again with fresh hope.

Goodluck and thanks for sharing smiley

GBAM!!! This comment is on point, the OP only got what she bargained for.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by duni04(m): 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
nkemdi89:

I love it when I bruise losers ego like you and come let me feed you cos you are malnourished .people like you who are frustrated come to social forum as an avenue to vent out your frustration instead of you to deal wit your problem.
You're right on the problem part. I have a problem with razz and clueless people like yourself and the OP, coming online to blast people for the very offence you're guilty of. You didn't bruise my ego in anyway, you're way too fat and unimportant to do that.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by nkemdi89(f): 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
duni04:

Sitting on my head will not remove your excess fat. Biko hit the gym fast so u won't end up like this useless and clueless OP, chasing guys online.
I agree with you o that's why I want to use your head as bouncing so that before I will do it like fifty times I would have burn at least reasonable calories.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
ferdimako:

but wen u finally meet with the person... u take off. So what are they achieving? You hide ur height, when it is known...what are u gonna do? You run off if u don't like it. Look at conditions!
Even at that it wont stop them lying at social media sites grin grin
just the way some guys lie so do some girls lie grin
Any guy wey wan look for wife for dating site go just miss road ooo grin.
Its better being with the lady that you see in real life than dating some faceless lady on badoo or 2go using Omotola or Tonto Dike's pix as her pix on her profile grin
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ariel20:

Lolzzz...
I am too risk averse to try online dating.. make we finish the offline own 1st.
yea exactly, I myself do not beleive in it, wonder how some guys do it sha
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by duni04(m): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sophyrocks:
I dnt know why guys are bashing their heads against the wall because the op has said the painful truth. If you know deep down you are neat, no mouth odour, no body odour, then why are you all overreacting? Could it be a lot of you here are truly dirty? Could be. Guilty conscience.
No like seriously look at the composition of the îdiot OP calling other people razz. I always feel like slapping people like that. One fôolish mgbeke feeling like an ice princess. The height of irritation angry
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jchi9876:

Ibu na correct man ooooooo
correct man with e belle and mumunism
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by duni04(m): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
nkemdi89:

I agree with you o that's why I want to use your head as bouncing so that before I will do it like fifty times I would have burn at least reasonable calories.
See the kind of people calling others razz? Tell me its not irritating.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jchi9876:

Lol so its confirmed you two have met?
. . . but does your mouth really smell
yes
duni04:

No like seriously look at the composition of the îdiot OP calling other people razz. I always feel like slapping people like that. One fôolish mgbeke feeling like an ice princess. The height of irritation angry

Who did she call razz? you? if no, then ignore. Or do you have mouth and body odour?
nkemdi89:

grin grin grin
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by nkemdi89(f): 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
duni04:

You're right on the problem part. I have a problem with razz and clueless people like yourself and the OP, coming online to blast people for the very offence you're guilty of. You didn't bruise my ego in anyway, you're way too fat and unimportant to do that.
Story your ego is already bruised that why you keep on replying am not sure if you are man see your life exchanging words with a woman and you have forgotten that there is no way you can win a woman when it comes to bad mouthing mtcheeew making me to break my rules on social forum now.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
nkemdi89:

as bouncing? how?
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
duni04:

See someone that can't say no to food calling me coward. Next time use a comma to separate your words so we understand exactly what you're saying. You're as razz, or even razzer than the OP. And madam please hit the gym before you explode.
i thought u yoruba guys love thick women cheesy
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
nkemdi89:

Story your ego is already bruised that why you keep on replying am not sure if you are man see your life exchanging words with a woman and you have forgotten that there is no way you can win a woman when it comes to bad mouthing mtcheeew making me to break my rules on social forum now.
see reasoning...chai.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by duni04(m): 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
ferdimako:

as bouncing? how?
You're asking an illiterate to explain further?
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Jchi9876: 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
ferdimako:

yes

Yeeeepaaaaaa like Ogiri or like smelly feet?
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by silversonuc(m): 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wuuworld:
I just discovered why ur Ex G family said he will not marry u....The wife material in u is not even enough to sew handkerchief....my dear,itz not about ur tribe,itz about the content of ur character....u need to upgrade
i love u bro, no homo, she is only tryna seek notice, ok we don notice u, ya stupidity is public nw
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Extra9ice(m): 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
I Just 'Joined' Nairaland#plzshowmelove[color=#000000][/color]
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by silversonuc(m): 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
irishCream:

Your personal text says it all so I won't argue much with you so now to the topic on ground how is your personal hygiene? I mean are you aware your mouth oozes
shut d Bleep up fool, kids errwia, can u act matured for once? Dnt u fink d mouth running thing is old skool, ladies in 20)5 preoccupy dia minds on hw to b reasonable citizens nd ya here spewing crap, its nt enuf to run ya mouth, grow up, quote me nd i curse u
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jchi9876:

Yeeeepaaaaaa like Ogiri or like smelly feet?
yes
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by danbrowndmf(m): 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
irishCream:

Ok boss noted...now I know you're not inclusive wink apologies
OP sowi oh,pls hw old are u? early 20s or late 20s?
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
irishCream:
Hello Romancelanders I want to narrate my experience with online dating.

Have always been sceptical about online dating but decided to give it a try after a one year break of dating. I opted out of my previous affair because my ex's family was against him marrying from my tribe so had to end the shiiit, and i gave myself a break since he was acting so indecisive about the whole thing. Now my experience...

I am one of the few nairaland babes that do respond to pm especially if your contribution to this forum has been matured and reasonable irrespective of the section you frequent.

So of all the pms I do have, I sieve and respond to few but so far I'm not impressed with the calibre of men searching online.

After taking risk to exchange my contact and get to meet (in chaperone oh) few of them,about 3, I found out that most men searching online has something terrible about them that makes ladies turn them down in real life that's why they run to online; it is either they are unkempt, razz or not presentable. Some can't even talk like a real man, they are either too weak or timid in real life, no class no nothing.

Forget all those edited pictures used as dp and the likes most of them in real life are dirty!!!

How can a grown up guy don't know how to clean up and look neat. I mean why must your personal hygiene be zero You're meeting someone for the first time and your mouth oozes. I mean, who does that Or is that also attributed to poverty?

I have male cousins that earn less than 50k in a month but they still look neat and presentable.

Is there someone that has experienced the same, be it with male or female?

Or am I alone in this

Op,u f**king hilarious....You should have accepted him for whom he is "oozing mouth odor" grin,for the main time,besides valentine is around the corner.... Who knows,you could get him a A Colgate,An Oral B or better still A Red Hot Closeup Tooth Paste as a gift.

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by nkemdi89(f): 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
ferdimako:

as bouncing? how?
You know am fat please remind me the name of that ball they use in the gym that was the ball I was referring to.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Jchi9876: 12:01am On Feb 01, 2015
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Jchi9876: 12:03am On Feb 01, 2015
silversonuc:

shut d Bleep up fool, kids errwia, can u act matured for once? Dnt u fink d mouth running thing is old skool, ladies in 20)5 preoccupy dia minds on hw to b reasonable citizens nd ya here spewing crap, its nt enuf to run ya mouth, grow up, quote me nd i curse u

Ha!!! Na gentleman u say u be ooooo

1 Like

Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 01, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Lol they ain't all that bad! The ones I have met....are/ were super good looking....except just few lipsrsealed

Na wa o. How many u don meet na..
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 01, 2015
nkemdi89:

You know am fat please remind me the name of that ball they use in the gym that was the ball I was referring to.
I don't have the problem. Just go register at a gym place and you will know and use all.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 01, 2015
Lagunna:

Na wa o. How many u don meet na..
Na their work... checking on fair, wealthy, educated and tall guys that want to marry.
Re: My Online Dating Experience. by BAZOJOHN: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2015
irishCream:

I never said I'm perfect but anyone with zero personal hygiene is a big turn off irrespective of the good character, remember the saying "cleanliness is next to godliness"
If u knw u are good and of d type dat hv the fear of God,am still available .Iam looking for d best among million,just describe little abt urself ,Am sure u a female,age,tribe,complexion,Religion.thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / Most Annoying Things Women Do / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.