Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (53757 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Samunique(m): 12:18am On Feb 04, 2015
I pity the man called Amechi!!!!

We'll all be alive to see his reward of shame and regrets!!!!
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 12:20am On Feb 04, 2015
okazuu:
Ameachi talking rubbish as if catholic church re the best forgeting so soon that this were the same pastors he was going from one church to the other seeking their prayers when he had court case with Celestine Omehia he expect pastors to vote for buhari when they have burn all churches in the north when you cant even carry the bible in islamic countries we the true rivers people know Ameachi and we don't take his talk as anything again.
your write we know him as a mugu even those of us in apc in rivers state will CHOP his money and vote GEJ .
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by johninhos(m): 12:21am On Feb 04, 2015
now I know how foolish the notorious berem is
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by lakesideng: 12:22am On Feb 04, 2015
I can relate to this story, I don't know if it is totally true but a cousin of mine is serving in ph where I also stay. He went to a rccg churcch around Eliozu, he said like 10mins was used to pray against buhari, telling the congregation to vote johathan, that d formal will islamise nigeria. He said he was shocked n wanted to leavebut had to stay till d end of d service. He was like y r we mixing church and politics? I heard it n I felt disappointed. This is fact, happend this last sunday. God will help us in Nigeria.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Samunique(m): 12:22am On Feb 04, 2015
chidinwachukwu:
That's the Problem with APC when u don't support them you collected bribe,When the don't win an election then that election was rigged,the can call the president clueless and unprintable names,but when buhari is abused then the will sue to court.when someone else fudges Certificate(Odua) she should be hanged but when buhari Fudged it dosent matter.may God save of from these bitter frustrated,violent ethnic Gang up called APC. See how the are making Christians to dishonor their spiritual leaders,even when their Muslim clerics encourage Boko Haram,u can not here a Muslim dis respecting their spiritual leaders.then what of Father Mbaka?,that means Amaechi is telling us that he was bride too.So because someone is a pastor he shouldn't support whoever he chooses?.has any Imam come out to support jonathan?,or dose it mean that Buhari bribed the Imams to support him.Amaechi should not bring a Course on Himself and his family due to politics.I rest my case,
He has already!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by huseinhad(m): 12:23am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]
enough of your lies, is people like you that is causing problem in the country, your words filled with lies n hatred to divide this country for selfish means enough of bribery enough of corruption enough of your lies enough of incitive words by God's grace PDP n the like of u shall be put to shame in this country come Feb 14 2015

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:

See the big baba wey get sense. Old papa youngie? So hawking "bons (not buns grin )" in dubai is your dream job? Too bad for you "OLD AGE" chaiiiiiiieeeee. Goodluck has succeeded in improving our economy hence people don't have to go to dubai. Smh. Btw, mtn gives free 10 mb? Hmmmmm! You seem to know much. First bons now 10mb. Next may be ghetto life. What is the meaning pf the Arabic writing on our naira note? We don't want it? Nigeria is not an islamic country! No to islamization JESUS CHRIST MUST REIGN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! HE IS YOUR GOD WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! YOU CANNOT STOP OUR WORSHIPPING HIM. YOU TOO SMALL. I SOAK MYSELF WITH THE "BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST". AMEN!! FIRE! ANYTHING YOU ARE YOUR EVIL COHORTS WISH ME BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN! YOU CANNOT HARM ME WITH YOUR EVIL ENCHANTMENTS. IT WOULD ONLY BOUNCE ON YOUR OWN HEAD IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN. I'm NOT IGNORANT OF THE DEVICES OF THE ENEMY THAT'S WHY I SAY THIS

hahahahahhahah...

Brothers where are you from for Bleep sake?

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 12:25am On Feb 04, 2015
huseinhad:
enough of your lies, is people like you that is causing problem in the country, your words filled with lies n hatred to divide this country for selfish means enough of bribery enough of corruption enough of your lies enough of incitive words by God's grace PDP n the like of u shall be put to shame in this country come Feb 14 2015
Can undestand ur fustration ,the truth is always BITTER. GEJ till 2019
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Chars1289: 12:26am On Feb 04, 2015
babasanti:
what truth? We know amaechi here in his village ubima,his family have history of brain disorder n it has manifested and appeared in him. So let him keep ranting after now, he will confirm it and beg

since u knw ds well.why did u vote for him as ur governor.now u re shedding crocodile tears that hs fam has record of brain disorder.This shows us how low we can go jst to express our opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Dewze(m): 12:28am On Feb 04, 2015
pedel:
As a matter of fact you didn't disappoint me. Your response is exactly what I was expecting.
You should be able to answer all of my questions because I didn't ask for your name and address, I didn't ask for your phone number and where you are working.
Your original post revealed one thing: You have been a victim of a poor governance.
Poverty has really affected the way you think and your sense of what is right or wrong is damaged. Obviously you have never seen what real national development looks like; I can conveniently conclude that you have never been out of Nigeria and you have no family living abroad.
Even if you have someone living abroad, you loathe them because you believe they are not helping you and that your life should be their responsibility. You are possibly unemployed or earn less than 23,000 naira per month. I doubt if you are paying for the house you live in.

Just to correct your erronous thinking: This election is not between APC and PDP; It is not between Christian and Muslim; It is not between GEJ and GMB.
It is an election between the ruling elites and poor Nigerians. Have you ever wondered why Muslim/Christian always come up during election period? Because they know that most Nigerians cant reason beyond what you are told in the church or mosque.
This is the election between you that can't get married at the age 35 and people who spend hundreds of millions of Nigerian money on their children's wedding.
This election is between people paying 1000 naira for scam immigration jobs and the people who actually spend the money.
This election is between young girls who has turned prostitutes or runs-babes and your pot-belly politicians who actually screws them.
This election is between your religious bigotry and your destiny. Now you have the chance to choose your destiny over any nostalgia the politicians and your religious leaders are feeding you with.
Just look around you, is this how life should be?
I know you are going to insult me after reading my comment. But I pray that God open your eyes.
NB: Rotimi Amaechi is a two term governor. He doesn't need your pity. I was reading in another news today about Bishop Oyedepo investing 9 billion naira through a stockbroker called Valueline Securities and Investment Limited. What does this tell you? They dont need your pity.
Pity yourself and fight for yourself.
(This is between you and me: Stop posting rubish on Nairaland. I know you are not one of those people paid to do so. You and I should just keep coming here to read post and click likes when we feel like doing so. God bless you.)

You are some intelligent fella, well read I suspect. I would not be wrong to say you are a writer. Kudos.
Honestly, I was about to give a big like to your post when the thought stopped my hand, so I ask, on which part of the ''ruling elite vs the poor Nigerians'' divide does Buhari's backer Tinubu stand?

Pls choose your answer carefully if you must answer.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by ybalogs(m): 12:30am On Feb 04, 2015
Hehehehehe I just heard with one ear that
President Goodluck Jonathan in Minna today at
the PDP Presidential Complain rally addressed
PDP National Chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu
as Alhaji Bamanga Tukur.
Na true?
He go soon address Mama Peace as Beyoncé.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by datribune: 12:31am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:
[b][s]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO[/s] [/b]

U ar a fanatic & d Christian version of boko haram. U ar a bigot & a danger to society. I'm ashamed dat someone so hateful & bigoted can claim to serve d Jesus dat i serve. When u claimed to be a Christian, i experienced how it feels when muslims ar lumped together wit extremists like boko haram. Guy, u ar in serious need of deliverance. How did we get here?. Why so much ethnic & religious hate?. dis post is no different frm what a boko boy will write about Xtians. How can any patriot like dis utterly divisive poo?. smh

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 04, 2015
i wan turn pastor, abeg nairalanders come anoint me, make i collect my share...imagine
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 04, 2015
loomer:
ONE THING I HATE SO MUCH NA LIES,

Lies from the pit of hell at that
Maybe Amaechi is now smoking what tinubu smokes
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by realnaijaa: 12:35am On Feb 04, 2015
anthony86:
Because their quest for power they would gladly bring the House of God to disrupte.
the house too should have stayed way from the earthly lure. Many Christians are not voting for buhari simply because he is a muslim and what their pastor have said directly or indirectly.my in law his a perfect example.he has told me their papa's body language is against buhari.he has told me that buhari will turn Nigeria the way turkey was turned I laughed, because I know the history of the Ottoman-turks as far back as salahudin's period. Turkey have been an Islamic country for over 400 years.
This is part of the propaganda been spread.in 2011 I campaigned , canvassed and voted for jona.based on various sentiment amongst which was religion.not this time around my family and I have decided for change.the economy situation is bad. I had to lay off some of my staff.the economy is failing.dollars is 210_215.for an import oriented economy it is too much.if we are export driven it might have been OK.go to churches people flock in there to give the little they earn.instead of it to be use for Godly purposes,community services,helping the poor and needy, it is been use to subsidize the life style of the pastors.can you tell how many of this churches emulated the life style of the early missionaries who built schools,health centers, skill accusation centers .which given for free or at a stipend . I have looked at Nigeria's problem and it is corruption and tribalism.and this is what my current presido seems to exhibit.look at adeboye and kumuyi I respect them a lot. While encouraging their members to obtain their PVC never endorsed any of the leading candidates but rather ask people to vote credible leaders and their conscience.
We need to stand firm on our conviction that stealing is corruption. That any Nigeria life is important.that our pensioners deserve to be paid as at when due.that kerosine should be sold at the normal rate of 50# against the 145# we have been paying while the claim subsidy for the same.our pastors should speak our against corruption irrespective of what so ever religion or tribe a member belongs to.Thank you and Sai buhari me and my family

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 12:40am On Feb 04, 2015
realnaijaa:
the house too should have stayed way from the earthly lure. Many Christians are not voting for buhari simply because he is a muslim and what their pastor have said directly or indirectly.my in law his a perfect example.he has told me their papa's body language is against buhari.he has told me that buhari will turn Nigeria the way turkey was turned I laughed, because I know the history of the Ottoman-turks as far back as salahudin's period. Turkey have been an Islamic country for over 400 years.
This is part of the propaganda been spread.in 2011 I campaigned , canvassed and voted for jona.based on various sentiment amongst which was religion.not this time around my family and I have decided for change.the economy situation is bad. I had to lay off some of my staff.the economy is failing.dollars is 210_215.for an import oriented economy it is too much.if we are export driven it might have been OK.go to churches people flock in there to give the little they earn.instead of it to be use for Godly purposes,community services,helping the poor and needy, it is been use to subsidize the life style of the pastors.can you tell how many of this churches emulated the life style of the early missionaries who built schools,health centers, skill accusation centers .which given for free or at a stipend . I have looked at Nigeria's problem and it is corruption and tribalism.and this is what my current presido seems to exhibit.look at adeboye and kumuyi I respect them a lot. While encouraging their members to obtain their PVC never endorsed any of the leading candidates but rather ask people to vote credible leaders and their conscience.
We need to stand firm on our conviction that stealing is corruption. That any Nigeria life is important.that our pensioners deserve to be paid as at when due.that kerosine should be sold at the normal rate of 50# against the 145# we have been paying while the claim subsidy for the same.our pastors should speak our against corruption irrespective of what so ever religion or tribe a member belongs to.Thank you and Sai buhari me and my family
LIES ! Your cousin is perfectly correct. Do u know that paul in bible is from turkey,look at the cities in the bible paul visited in the bible ,now tell me was it islam paul was practising or christianity?
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by ladej(m): 12:42am On Feb 04, 2015
Rotimi! @@@@@!!!!!@@

I don't hear any names

Are you afraid ?
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by xpagnol: 12:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Anyone who supports Buhari must be a lone ranger, he can never work within an organized team. If given the chance, he must be autocratic and arrogant in his dealings. He must not be a patient individual who can endure to observe the views of others before his decisions are reached in a growing democracy like ours. A typical Buhari fan must be tyrant in nature. A buhari fan is a pessimist who always focus on the bad side of issues and never eager to proffer any solution if not under a condition that must be met, even a situation so dangerous to the risk of loosing his own life. A buharist must be Adolf Hitlous in nature without/left formal education when the competitions for school head boy was hot, found himself in the German army after his two applications were rejected in the Vienna school of Arts and school of Architecture due to his violent potentials. A Buharist is acute victim of the effects of the failures of previous administrations who now believes in the worst without hope anymore. A buharist will hardly forgive no matter how long you have erred him. A Buhari fan will always believe in achieving his missions any which way not minding who feels the pain of his actions. A Buhari fan is never remorseful even though he overthrew a civilian government. A buharist must be afraid of debates and continually searching for his certificate if at all any ever existed. A buhari fan can boast of controlling the international market of any commodity and stabilize any currency at his wimps and caprices. A Buhari fan loves to ban commodities even though there are no measures to cushion the effects. A Buharist must be against the National conference and its outcome. Buharism is not a religion but a disease worst than Ebola.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by bestat(m): 12:46am On Feb 04, 2015
Is just an APC tactics. Any time they know they have lost ground or are at a disadvantage. They just cook up stories to weaken the populace mind to discredit the information. As if they are not paying any campaign team or the Rivers state Governor is not using his state money to campaign... playing hypocrisy game, as if they are not corrupt too. They didn't say this since.. now that news came that their VP was not accepted by his pastor.. they saw it as a lost cause, now are propagating this sh**t Same thing they did with the documentary showed on AIT, though I don't support airing it on national TV. They used the tactics of the death of d wife and the daughter 2 discredit d documentary, knowing fully well that all that was said was all true, and that part was just making reference to buhari attitudes towards woman, with position of the 1st lady and killing of a woman in his regime then. I know this election is really heating up day by day and both parties can use any means just to deceive the populace, even tell lies just to get some advantage Please story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 12:48am On Feb 04, 2015
realnaijaa:
cities. Apostle paul visited in turkey http://www.biblestudy.org/maps/apostle-paul-all-cities-visited-map.html .check Facts don't just settle for I hear say
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Positiveminds(m): 12:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Ameachi is a CURSED man.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by UncleDeeee(m): 12:50am On Feb 04, 2015
kestolove95:
Oyedepo and co

May God have mercy on your generation.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by oracle009(m): 12:54am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:

See the big baba wey get sense. Old papa youngie? So hawking "bons (not buns grin )" in dubai is your dream job? Too bad for you "OLD AGE" chaiiiiiiieeeee. Goodluck has succeeded in improving our economy hence people don't have to go to dubai. Smh. Btw, mtn gives free 10 mb? Hmmmmm! You seem to know much. First bons now 10mb. Next may be ghetto life. What is the meaning pf the Arabic writing on our naira note? We don't want it? Nigeria is not an islamic country! No to islamization JESUS CHRIST MUST REIGN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! HE IS YOUR GOD WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! YOU CANNOT STOP OUR WORSHIPPING HIM. YOU TOO SMALL. I SOAK MYSELF WITH THE "BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST". AMEN!! FIRE! ANYTHING YOU ARE YOUR EVIL COHORTS WISH ME BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN! YOU CANNOT HARM ME WITH YOUR EVIL ENCHANTMENTS. IT WOULD ONLY BOUNCE ON YOUR OWN HEAD IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN. I'm NOT IGNORANT OF THE DEVICES OF THE ENEMY THAT'S WHY I SAY THIS
JESUS weeps! Dnt tel me u ar a 'graduate' plsssssssss...d way u reason is 1750- ish

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 12:55am On Feb 04, 2015
oracle009:
JESUS weeps! Dnt tel me u ar a 'graduate' plsssssssss...d way u reason is 1750- ish
Are you sure you nd Gov amaechi are ok?
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by kestolove95(m): 1:01am On Feb 04, 2015
UncleDeeee:

May God have mercy on your generation.
he has olready hv mercy on dem...u nd oyedepo the woman battera nd d man wit d key of hell shud go and beg for his mercy

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by tmost01(m): 1:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Have wé now turned this election to battle between the Christians and Muslims? The more wé tend religious the more the society turn decadent. That is d reason nations with no religion have attained enviable heights. Muritala was the acclaimed best military head of state, and the comfort in his administration reflected throughout Nigeria. Mark my Word, no one can islamize or christianize Nigeria at this stage. Let's vote for merit alone.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by minx80: 1:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Amaechi should be very careful with his utterances. Once upon a time I was a big fan and he could do no wrong in my eyes. But lately he's become something else. I'm not saying his accusation is true or false. But if he could mention pdp in his accusation, he should have named the pastors. So, until he mentions names, I'm sorry I will have to see this as another political manoeuvre.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 1:04am On Feb 04, 2015
tmost01:
Have wé now turned this election to battle between the Christians and Muslims? The more wé tend religious the more the society turn decadent. That is d reason nations with no religion have attained enviable heights. Muritala was the acclaimed best military head of state, and the comfort in his administration reflected throughout Nigeria. Mark my Word, no one can islamize or christianize Nigeria at this stage. Let's vote for merit alone.
BIG LIES Murtala was never the best he divided this nation further with the counter coup in1967. If you doubt it google it.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Locapito(m): 1:06am On Feb 04, 2015
pedel:
I am not related to Amaechi. The onus probandi is on you to disapprove my conclusion and assumptions. Get your PVC ready and don't make mistake with it on February 14.
pls, stop arguing with that riffraff, only a fool will not feel the discomfort of this prodigal regime of thieves and pickpocket. Those pastors should pray that the afrermath of this election didn't end up in NIGERIA SPRING because they will lose soooooooo much.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by martineverest(m): 1:06am On Feb 04, 2015
Mr know all...who devalued naira? Stop bhavin like an illiterate.
babasanti:
these are the people who at their adult age don't knw anything. How is it GEj's fault that a dollar goes for 209naira, havent u read about falling oil prices? Look if don't know what to do with your spare time carry that broom come and sweep my gutter
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by InvertedHammer: 1:07am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]

/
I can't help but laugh at your naivety. Even if GMB does not win this election, nothing will happen to Gov.Amaechi.

Don't stick your neck out for Nigeria politicians.

Let them play their own games.

On the converse, if GMB wins, don't be surprised to see Fani Kayode back in APC.

Yeah...that's how much integrity they all have.

So, don't make statements to insinuate that Gov.Amaechi should be gagged.

For the records, GEJ biggest critics will be the ones working for him now.

As soon as they find out the tap is about to run dry, they will switch allegiance faster than one can say GMB.

Don't be surprised then if you hear Okupe say that GMB is the best thing that'd happen to Nigeria.

It is all about interests. There is no love in this game.

\

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front / Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) / Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.