Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,998 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (53771 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by ceejayclas(m): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oritsejeafor is an Occult man and not at all a Born again not to talk of a Pastor. they have sold their sold to satisfy their their Belly.
Oyedepo is serving Marine Queen of Coast and not even a born again. Christian have been decieved because their heart is going after materialism so these men that could not defeat the devil, they have surrendered to the devil to decieve you. Imagine a pastor that suppose to command the Authority of Jesus and deliver a witch, slapping the said witch just because satan cannot deliver satan.
it is a shame that the CAN president is among the people involve in money laundary with His Private Jet, Common Thief claming to be a pastor. Don't be Decieve by their text message. OIC or not it have not added or subtracted anything from the Church. When IBB was the head of state wheather is join the OIC or not it did not bury the Church. When Yar adua was president and pay their said due it did not bury the Church. not they are claiming that voting Buhari will Bury the Church. they are speaking for themselve. they are thieves and not any pastor. I dare them all to deliver at least Headache before calling themselves pastor.

Ignor their Text Massage.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
There's one party I'll never advised my enemy
to vote for: Apc. They're thrash!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Jeromejnr(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
joseph1832:
Like I never heard that before, that's what all you creeps say and you hide in the shadow to perpetrate unspeakable evil! Am sure Reverend King has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ also!.

Oga! Na u go tire o.

Don't generalize abeg. There are many out there that are true Xtians.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amaechi ,when GOD decides to visit you like he visited nebuchadnezzar. Don't worry continue wit your lies ,

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by specexcel: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Apc again!
They are too good at forming lies
Uhmmmmmmm
[quote author=beopened post=30399042][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=ceejayclas post=30405848]Oritsejeafor is an Occult man and not at all a Born again not to talk of a Pastor. they have sold their sold to satisfy their their Belly.
Oyedepo is serving Marine Queen of Coast and not even a born again. Christian have been decieved because their heart is going after materialism so these men that could not defeat the devil, they have surrendered to the devil to decieve you. Imagine a pastor that suppose to command the Authority of Jesus and deliver a witch, slapping the said witch just because satan cannot deliver satan.
it is a shame that the CAN president is among the people involve in money laundary with His Private Jet, Common Thief claming to be a pastor. Don't be Decieve by their text message. OIC or not it have not added or subtracted anything from the Church. When IBB was the head of state wheather is join the OIC or not it did not bury the Church. When Yar adua was president and pay their said due it did not bury the Church. not they are claiming that voting Buhari will Bury the Church. they are speaking for themselve. they are thieves and not any pastor. I dare them all to deliver at least Headache before calling themselves pastor.

Ignor their Text Massage.[/quote ] WE WON'T we will vote GEJ

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Jeromejnr(m): 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
ollah1:

Heard Ya but it's right there clean, clear and sound

I don hear u.

Omo u stubborn gan!
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Habeyy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
frankyychiji:
Amaechi "Chibuzor" the village fool is at it again oooo! grin
in phyno's voice "chibuzor! real name no gimmicks .....poor chibuzor ...always barking

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by greatgeo(m): 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=beopened post=30399042][/quote]
If this is a true story Mention the names and who gave the pastors the money.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by mirexxx(f): 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
21st century pastors sha smiley
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
eligibility:

This madness started when that wanted man of evil called OYEDEPO of winners was messmerizing in the presence of the most clueless and dullest president GEJ.
What do you know about world diplomacy ? GENERAL MUHAMMAD BUHARI who was unable to effect Islamization during military era is now accused of doing so under a democratic dispensation .. Bunch of fools that needs deliverance . May God expose them as HE did to OYEDEPO as regard UK scandals..
GOD hates BLASPHEMY be very careful cus on judgement day it will count.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
loomer:

THIS IS WHY, RELIGIOUS LEADERS SHOULDN'T INTERFERE IN POLITICAL MATTERS

Like the vice presidential candidate (osibanjo) shouldn't interfere in politics too. He should back off from politics and face his calling because Jesus loves him. Up GEJ...Up PDP...Up Nigeria. Haters kiss my azz

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Remarkable: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
ernecy:
This one is strong

more like strong head... yesterday he was Igbo, today he is Catholic, tomorrow he will be Babatunde Rotimi from Oshogbo.lol,

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Forwetinnah: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
How much was Father Mbaka paid by APC??

Anyone against Ameachi's uneducated mallam has been paid

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by shenney: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Check dis out http:///1D8NAdn
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by eligibility: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]

Are you also a pastor of doom? When OBJ was in power the Christians in the s/w criticized him most.
Mind you, it was from the north OBJ and GEJ had the highest vote. The likes of you will go on exile if GMB is declared winner.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:

I don hear u.

Omo u stubborn gan!

Lol, it's not matter of being stubborn. All men are created equal. Whats right is right and what's wrong is wrong irrespective of the individual.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by killuminati(m): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:
[s][b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b][/s]
This trash belongs to the waste bin

5 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
smarthG:
What I tell u all is that Buhari can only win election in Lagos state.

How come Sharia finds its way into Nigerian comstitution?

Buhari is only coming in to install more constitutional uptight against Christians.

There should be freedom of worship.
your right, nigerian constitution was SECULAR in 1979 but they amended it in 1999. Thank GOD our eyes are now open, we are ready this time and they know it
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
killuminati:
This trash belongs to the waste bin
just as ur brain belongs to the waste bin , blind and ignorant people. GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
realnaijaa:
Many of you just repeat what others repeated. Which of the agricultural sector reforms has had aNY iimpact on Nigerians. How many of the so called dams have you seen. How many of you have entered the expensive so called mass transit train. How many of the sure-p buses have you witness plying nigerian mass transportation landscape.have you been to the 7up toll gate area of lagos? Have you seen the so called sure-p unemployed Nigerians been deceived with fake employments scam with people paying over 100k for fake employment.
Jona has been going around promising massive employment even when he knows the govt will be borrowing 2trillion to finance this years budget.all govt agencies have been told to cut down on all capital projects ,even there is no assurance of getting your salaries on time.all savings is gone. Dollar is exchanging at 210 naira.
So what have you really achieved in the peast 6yrs apart from retrogression. Insecurity is the other of the day. Our army alone is over 130,000 in strength excluding the airforce ,navy,police which is over 400,000. We are happy that chad sent in just 750 soldiers. Even with what chad sent they have achieved a lot in just 2 weeks .we are happy that the AU is sending a 7500 military contingent. Is this not absurd with an army of over 130,000 we not achieved.
When people talk they leave issues and bring in sentiments. No one sponsor of boko haram as ever been caught yet this group use modern hilux bus,jeeps, and have food and medical supply in abundance.we all know in our hearts Jonathan allowed him self to hijacked by some group of persons that never meant well for them selves. This is failing.those who are supporting him are doing it for the following reason
1. They have a link with corrupt means of enriching themselves directly or indirectly in this govt.
2. Some of been afraid of not been political irrelevant
3.some do not have a moral conscience and their understanding of what is right as been destroyed by greed
4.the religious aspect as been the worst ,we christain have now started calling black white.this is bigotry is its greatest form.we are expected to say the truth no matter what,but rather we have been politicized. Even pastor comming out to sTate who to vote for not because they decided to find out the whole truth as the bible commanded, but have bbeen seective with it. If group of imams come out to endorse buhari there would have been great shout of islamization .
5. This other group are my eastern brothers who all have been known to support what so ever is in power irrespective of performance.I bet you when buhari wins they will be the ones celebrating change as if they were the exponent of it.
Failure should not be encourage if we are to build a Nigeria of our dreams.
I cnavased for jona in 2011. I got more than 50 people to vvote for him.I even convince many of my church brethren to do the same.6yrs latter what do we have? An over expensive train even the masses in lagos reject.over hyped rice production figure ,which showed for the Christmas locally produced rice was what we were meantto eat this last festival. How many of you have seen such rice? All they have been given is one stat after the other.
4trilloin on defence yet chad one of the poorest countries sent in only 750 soldiers and have turn the tide of the war, capturing and securing towns one after the other.
Shame on this govt and any Nigerian who for one of the resons stated support failure.
I am soo dissapointed to have you as an Igbo Brother,Igbos like you are bereft of knowledge that comes from Reading,i doubt if you are an igbo,because if you are you won't tell me to vote against,A man that gave us an International Airport when your Buhari and Co refused an entire geopolitical zone of an International Airport.you can also tell me not to vote a man that has biult a sea Port at Onitsha,and has commenced 2nd Niger bridge,or a man that have been supporting our own Innoson motors,can you compare SouthEastern Roads now to when your Buhari and co was rulling?.what did your Buhari do?.Apart from to campaign against A Nigerian in favour of a Niger Man for the post of secretary General of O.A.U in 1985 just because his an Igbo by name Dr Peter Uno.and puting Ekwueme a vice president in Kirikiri Prison while Leaving Shagari a president in his House and Calles it a house arrest.while should it be so if not because Ekwueme was Igbo and shagari was Fulani.what did ur Buhari do for us in those two years he ruled?.Mention just one and I will Vote him if not go and hide you face in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Larriekay: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
berem:
Nawao! Upon all the money Oledepo has,he's still collecting bribe? Or is he not part of the compromising pastors?
pls mind wat u say, its nt confirmed yet. Shalom
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by zed24: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lol
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by chadnezzar0worl(m): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
pedel:
As a matter of fact you didn't disappoint me. Your response is exactly what I was expecting.
You should be able to answer all of my questions because I didn't ask for your name and address, I didn't ask for your phone number and where you are working.
Your original post revealed one thing: You have been a victim of a poor governance.
Poverty has really affected the way you think and your sense of what is right or wrong is damaged. Obviously you have never seen what real national development looks like; I can conveniently conclude that you have never been out of Nigeria and you have no family living abroad.
Even if you have someone living abroad, you loathe them because you believe they are not helping you and that your life should be their responsibility. You are possibly unemployed or earn less than 23,000 naira per month. I doubt if you are paying for the house you live in.

Just to correct your erronous thinking: This election is not between APC and PDP; It is not between Christian and Muslim; It is not between GEJ and GMB.
It is an election between the ruling elites and poor Nigerians. Have you ever wondered why Muslim/Christian always come up during election period? Because they know that most Nigerians cant reason beyond what you are told in the church or mosque.
This is the election between you that can't get married at the age 35 and people who spend hundreds of millions of Nigerian money on their children's wedding.
This election is between people paying 1000 naira for scam immigration jobs and the people who actually spend the money.
This election is between young girls who has turned prostitutes or runs-babes and your pot-belly politicians who actually screws them.
This election is between your religious bigotry and your destiny. Now you have the chance to choose your destiny over any nostalgia the politicians and your religious leaders are feeding you with.
Just look around you, is this how life should be?
I know you are going to insult me after reading my comment. But I pray that God open your eyes.
NB: Rotimi Amaechi is a two term governor. He doesn't need your pity. I was reading in another news today about Bishop Oyedepo investing 9 billion naira through a stockbroker called Valueline Securities and Investment Limited. What does this tell you? They dont need your pity.
Pity yourself and fight for yourself.
(This is between you and me: Stop posting rubish on Nairaland. I know you are not one of those people paid to do so. You and I should just keep coming here to read post and click likes when we feel like doing so. God bless you.)

I don't care about your number of likes, but I salute ur wisdom sir! I salute ur courage! We need enlightened minds like you, because gross darkness covers the minds of our youths! They ve been easily manipulated by the ruling class! May God grant you long life to see the Nigerian of our dream, and not some sentimental north south, Christian moslems jargons
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by anthony86(m): 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Because their quest for power they would gladly bring the House of God to disrupte.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by loomer: 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
osmosis2015:

Like the vice presidential candidate (osibanjo) shouldn't interfere in politics too. He should back off from politics and face his calling because Jesus loves him. Up GEJ...Up PDP...Up Nigeria. Haters kiss my azz

MY BROTHER, I AM NOT A SUPOTA OF GEJ/GMB, I DON'T CARE WHO WINS BECAUSE I NO FIT VOTE. OSIBANJO IS NOW A POLITICIAN CONTESTING FOR AN OFFICE SO HE ISN'T INTERFERING BUT PARTICIPATING.

WHAT I SAID IS THAT THOSE NOT PARTICIPATING SHOULD NOT INTERFERE. WHETHER A CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
realnaijaa:
Many of you just repeat what others repeated. Which of the agricultural sector reforms has had aNY iimpact on Nigerians. How many of the so called dams have you seen. How many of you have entered the expensive so called mass transit train. How many of the sure-p buses have you witness plying nigerian mass transportation landscape.have you been to the 7up toll gate area of lagos? Have you seen the so called sure-p unemployed Nigerians been deceived with fake employments scam with people paying over 100k for fake employment.
Jona has been going around promising massive employment even when he knows the govt will be borrowing 2trillion to finance this years budget.all govt agencies have been told to cut down on all capital projects ,even there is no assurance of getting your salaries on time.all savings is gone. Dollar is exchanging at 210 naira.
So what have you really achieved in the peast 6yrs apart from retrogression. Insecurity is the other of the day. Our army alone is over 130,000 in strength excluding the airforce ,navy,police which is over 400,000. We are happy that chad sent in just 750 soldiers. Even with what chad sent they have achieved a lot in just 2 weeks .we are happy that the AU is sending a 7500 military contingent. Is this not absurd with an army of over 130,000 we not achieved.
When people talk they leave issues and bring in sentiments. No one sponsor of boko haram as ever been caught yet this group use modern hilux bus,jeeps, and have food and medical supply in abundance.we all know in our hearts Jonathan allowed him self to hijacked by some group of persons that never meant well for them selves. This is failing.those who are supporting him are doing it for the following reason
1. They have a link with corrupt means of enriching themselves directly or indirectly in this govt.
2. Some of been afraid of not been political irrelevant
3.some do not have a moral conscience and their understanding of what is right as been destroyed by greed
4.the religious aspect as been the worst ,we christain have now started calling black white.this is bigotry is its greatest form.we are expected to say the truth no matter what,but rather we have been politicized. Even pastor comming out to sTate who to vote for not because they decided to find out the whole truth as the bible commanded, but have bbeen seective with it. If group of imams come out to endorse buhari there would have been great shout of islamization .
5. This other group are my eastern brothers who all have been known to support what so ever is in power irrespective of performance.I bet you when buhari wins they will be the ones celebrating change as if they were the exponent of it.
Failure should not be encourage if we are to build a Nigeria of our dreams.
I cnavased for jona in 2011. I got more than 50 people to vvote for him.I even convince many of my church brethren to do the same.6yrs latter what do we have? An over expensive train even the masses in lagos reject.over hyped rice production figure ,which showed for the Christmas locally produced rice was what we were meantto eat this last festival. How many of you have seen such rice? All they have been given is one stat after the other.
4trilloin on defence yet chad one of the poorest countries sent in only 750 soldiers and have turn the tide of the war, capturing and securing towns one after the other.
Shame on this govt and any Nigerian who for one of the resons stated support failure.
U have said it all & God bless u indeed. Its so ridiculous when I hear even educated ppl say Buhari will islamize Nigeria,my response to them is, if Buhari did not islamize Nigeria during his tenure as a military head,is it now in a democratic dispensation he'll do so?I don't know why some Nigerians are so stupid & prejudiced in their mentality. Becos of GEJ's cluelessness,an insurgency that wuld've been eliminated ages ago is still lingering,if not for the ongoing intervention of the AU in collaboration with Chad. I just don't know what he is doing on that Aso rock seat. Those who want a repeat of his lame leadership style are those benefitting from his cluelessness,shame on u all! Febuhari 14 is a date with change,let's all go out & vote with our conscience to effect a radical positive change in Nigeria with our votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by realnaijaa: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
clemz88:
I see that u must be a coward. Its a shame that u so called xtians will support in criticizing ur fellow xtians. Leave God to judge. I wonder if u guys dnt think. Av u heard the islamic pple criticizing there fellows. Its time u get some sense. Rubbish! As if u are holy or perfect. Mtchewww
here comes a bigot
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by yayakashi: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
In every rumour diaris element of truth
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Forwetinnah: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
ceejayclas:
Oritsejeafor is an Occult man and not at all a Born again not to talk of a Pastor. they have sold their sold to satisfy their their Belly.

Ignor their Text Massage.

Eziokwu shocked!! And you know this how shocked shocked ? Were you the chief occult master or the Papa Water when they were initiated?? Please go back to sleep you hear..its obvious you sleep walked into this thread. Climb bed osisor!!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by killuminati(m): 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
babasanti:
[s] just as ur brain belongs to the waste bin , blind and ignorant people. GEJ till 2019[/s]
Another little trash.. Wey dat broom? grin
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Profkunlexxy:
the money u and ur family are embezzling has covered ur face,that is d reason why u don't know the truth.

Dnt worry PDP will use u as their thug that day wen their own children are abroad,and by the end u gained nothing after they declare GMB as d winner cool cool cool
GMB will use u as thug nd houseboy while his daughters are studying in uk. GEJ till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” / Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo / INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.