Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (53767 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 1:09am On Feb 04, 2015
martineverest:
Mr know all...who devalued naira? Stop bhavin like an illiterate.
see this okoko man, if you don't knw anyting about worldnews and finance then keep quiet. The naira is falling cus oil price per barell has dropped
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by realnaijaa: 1:10am On Feb 04, 2015
babasanti:
LIES ! Your cousin is perfectly correct. Do u know that paul in bible is from turkey,look at the cities in the bible paul visited in the bible ,now tell me was it islam paul was practising or christianity?
my guy read your history very well. Let's agree for a while even though you are wrong.was Christianity the religion practiced in Paul's village from the beginning? There was an existing religion which Christianity suppressed.Islam cAME and did the same. Ever hearted of the the crusade and how barbaric both Christians and muslim were? Even the Muslim were kind to spare the inhabitants of the holy city when they conquered and the crusaders did not do the same rather they killed everyone.in Gods eyes we are all sinners.and mind you turkey wwhich is predominantly 98% Muslim is the only such Muslim dominated country in the wworld that is 100% secular.it as no state religion thanks to ataturk
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 1:13am On Feb 04, 2015
realnaijaa:
my guy read your history very well. Let's agree for a while even though you are wrong.was Christianity the religion practiced in Paul's village from the beginning? There was an existing religion which Christianity suppressed.Islam cAME and did the same. Ever hearted of the the crusade and how barbaric both Christians and muslim were? Even the Muslim were kind to spare the inhabitants of the holy city when they conquered and the crusaders did not do the same rather they killed everyone.in Gods eyes we are all sinners.and mind you turkey wwhich is predominantly 98% Muslim is the only such Muslim dominated country in the wworld that is 100% secular.it as no state religion thanks to ataturk
y won't it be secular when they are already 98% muslim. Google history of religion in turkeyand don't argue
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by rottenegg: 1:15am On Feb 04, 2015
This is what I hate about this country, the fear of mentioning names. If that eediot Amechie is so sure of the briber and the amount used for the bribe, then it also means he is sure of the recievers of the bribe!? Why not share it with the rest of us? Useless fake politicians....always playing with a volatile issue like religion during elections.
BOTH BUHARI AND JONATHAN ARE USELESS AND ARE NOT WORTH BEING VOTED FOR.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by rottenegg: 1:16am On Feb 04, 2015
This is what I hate about this country, the fear of mentioning names. If that eediot Amechie is so sure of the briber and the amount used for the bribe, then it also means he is sure of the recievers of the bribe!? Why not share it with the rest of us? Useless fake politicians....always playing with a volatile issue like religion during elections.
BOTH BUHARI AND JONATHAN ARE USELESS AND ARE NOT WORTH BEING VOTED FOR.

Amechie is a goat.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Locapito(m): 1:28am On Feb 04, 2015
Frankiss44:

So you call this rubbish a revelation? And Ameachi couldn't even mention just one of the pastors... You APC e-rats need to start using more of your brains and less of your fingers...
u don't need any marabout or soothsayer before u'll knw them. Mention names or not, by their fruits, we ve already knw them. Only those of u pd.pigs will not blv in this revelation because u re all corruptlly blind.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by oracle009(m): 1:29am On Feb 04, 2015
babasanti:
Are you sure you nd Gov amaechi are ok?
Your case is simply pathetic... Calling you an idio.t will be an insult on idiots... If you can't read inbetween d lines to note that I'm not supporting Amaechi's claim, but terrified on how a sane person will bliv in ds 'islamization' claims, then, Nigeria gives up on you... I'm so so sorry mister...ur case is worse than I envisaged

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Locapito(m): 1:30am On Feb 04, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

idiot..... oyedepo is worth over 15o million dollars....why would he be agitating for a share in just 6billion naira
150million dollars of people's tithes and offerings.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by tmost01(m): 1:30am On Feb 04, 2015
To all pro jonathan, I can now understand ur point. U ré insistent wé should just vote Jonathan for hé is à Christian and for the power to remain in the south. Av u ever read soludo's rejoinder to Okonjo iweala? Do u think corruption that is widely celebrated in the country today should continue? I like jonathan personnally, but hé can never succeed with people likes of OBANIKORO, BODE GEORGE, kashàmu and other clueless parasitic sycophants.
Ruminate about this: if u ré à président, won't u like to work with people of High repute and integrity like fàshola, àmaechi, oshiomole, aregbesola, kwankwanso, fàyemi et al.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Change2015(m): 1:33am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]

So it wasn't Jonathan that was following hausa on pdp ticket when he was Yaraduas VP? And the ten million votes he got in the north in 2011 are now irrelevant? The APC thanks you mightily, for this great gift. Keep throwing you bigoted comments at the north, and see what the response will be on the 14th. The APC thanks you in advance, on your hopeless vote-winning strategy.

#change
#GMB
#APC

4 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Locapito(m): 1:39am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:

And what? Who anointed Saul and David in the bible? Tell me why men of GOD should not be involved in politics?
how on earth u compare Samuel with these money grabbing priests that flies around in multiple private jets? They built schools with people's tithes and offering including the poor ones yet, the schools re only meant for the rich ones only. And u call them men of God?

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 1:41am On Feb 04, 2015
tmost01:
To all pro jonathan, I can now understand ur point. U ré insistent wé should just vote Jonathan for hé is à Christian and for the power to remain in the south. Av u ever read soludo's rejoinder to Okonjo iweala? Do u think corruption that is widely celebrated in the country today should continue? I like jonathan personnally, but hé can never succeed with people likes of OBANIKORO, BODE GEORGE, kashàmu and other clueless parasitic sycophants.
Ruminate about this: if u ré à président, won't u like to work with people of High repute and integrity like fàshola, àmaechi, oshiomole, aregbesola, kwankwanso, fàyemi et al.
did u mention amaechi? Lol that big thief stealling rivers state money and sponsoring apc
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Kingspin(m): 1:45am On Feb 04, 2015
kestolove95:
Oyedepo and co
This what they are looking for to divide the church.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Ideyontop: 1:48am On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
Nawao! Upon all the money Oledepo has,he's still collecting bribe? Or is he not part of the compromising pastors?

Be careful before u enter the water that will carry you. Don't speak against God's anointed. It is bigger than you!
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by WelsonScott: 1:48am On Feb 04, 2015
welsonscott
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by WelsonScott: 1:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life. Be warn you must be 18 years and above

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Locapito(m): 1:49am On Feb 04, 2015
babestella:
Amaechi the tout, please go to court and stop disturbing Nigerians with your s!llly noise.
if u call Ameachi tout then, what will u call wike, fayose, obanikoro, asari dokubo, tompolo, edwin clark and ofcourse, patience jonathan?

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by pedel: 1:55am On Feb 04, 2015
Thanks for the complement. You asked an important question.
This is my answer: It would be convenient for me to say Tinubu belongs to the ruling elites because hardly can you find an ex-political office holder that have not used their position to amassed wealth. That was why I said the election is not between political parties or between GEJ and GMB. It is an election where the people say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Having said that, I see Tinubu as part of the 'process' through which the people are being given a voice to speak, their questionable personalty and personal agenda notwithstanding. The 'product' the whole country is looking for now is a change in the way this country is being governed. It is not really important the 'process' through which the change comes; what we need is to first and formost stop the country from bleeding to death. After we stop the bleeding we may start asking them where they got the 'first aid kits and haemostasis skills from when they are not doctors'. We dont ask restaurant owners whether they cook their food with kerozene stove or gas; what we need is good food.

[b]All our politicians are part of the rulling elites. [/b]What we should do, as a nation, now is to let them understand that they are there to serve the people not themselves. Remember many people voted for Jonathan in 2011 and not PDP. People care less about party or party executives, who funds the party; they just want better lives.

(This is between you and me: It will take more than the February 14th election to effect the change, though that may be the start of what I called the EMANCIPATION OF THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE. It will be a peoples' movement that will cause the ruling elites to feel what ordinary people are passing through now; there will be a revolution. The rulling elites are just like the Biblical Pharao who will not allow Israel to be free untill all their first sons were killed.)
Dewze:

You are some intelligent fella, well read I suspect. I would not be wrong to say you are a writer. Kudos.
Honestly, I was about to give a big like to your post when the thought stopped my hand, so I ask, on which part of the ''ruling elite vs the poor Nigerians'' divide does Buhari's backer Tinubu stand?

Pls choose your answer carefully if you must answer.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Bizinton: 2:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Cityguy:

[s]Don't mind the i.diot. One would have even been tempted to believe the trash if one does not know their antecedent. They just project their feelings, impulses and irrational delusions to others. Very pathetic psychos offering the simpletons 'shengi- shengi' that has never been evident in any arena of their sorry existence. People just open their mouth and paint lies all over decent fora in this country just because of greed and desperation to annex our collective wealth. God will judge you very soon[/s].

Another trash
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Bizinton: 2:19am On Feb 04, 2015
profjustine458:
[s]There's one party I'll never advised my enemy
to vote for: Apc. They're thrash!!![/s]

Cry me a river
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by pring: 2:23am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]
its a big lie.
the basic Infrastructures this nation and the whole eastern states are enjoying today where provided by the northerners regime.
East west road, Niger bridge, Nitel , Nipost, Gwarimpa estate, All the federal roads in the east.
I dont belive you.
wht has jonathan our so called brother done for even his state in 6yrs?
Nohing.
the fool came to Owerri and stated he has done nothing to imo state.
In Rivers state he repeated the same.
what a shame.
I will vote for Buhari any day, any time. Jonathan is a course to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by lastpage: 2:25am On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
Nawao! Upon all the money Oledepo has,he's still collecting bribe? Or is he not part of the compromising pastors?

Do you not know the "ANTECEDENTS" of this Pastor Oye "Ole"Depo?
*Who started this "cash-and-carry" Christianity back then? Oyedepo!
*Who started this idea of Pastors cruising Private jets when church members are finding it difficult to even feed? Oyedepo!
*Who started this idea of using Church money to build business and University...which even church members cant afford to send their own children? Oyedepo!
*Who was it back then that drew out a gun, to kill indigens of Otta town, when their vehicles were been driven recklessly and killing them? Oyedepo!
*Who was it that slaps women on the pretext of casting out witches? Oyedepo!
*Who was it that started "Commercial Christianity" in Nigeria? Oyedepo!

The sad thing is that we Christians, who are supposed to be the yardstick of enlightenment, have been turned to "Muguns" by "Sharp con artists" of the likes of Oye Oledepo.

Even looking at how he blasphemes the name of the God of heaven, claiming God told him that we must vote for Jonathan" is more than enough for any right-thinking Christian to know that "He is on a mission" inspired by filthy lucre!
Yet, God 'could not' reveal to him that 250 Christian girls will be kidnapped nor tell him where the girls are located, up till now? SMH!

Oyedepo, you and the likes of Ayo Oritsejafor are criminals because you aid in the lotting and mismanagement of our treasury.

RETURN OUR #6 BILLION now.....
Those who "love money" ...like "Ole-depo", NEVER have enough!

BTW: Did it surprise you that the Catholic Church has washed its hands of these corrupted Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), headed by that "Gun-Running" Ayo Oritsejafor? That tells you something.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by franksam2009: 2:28am On Feb 04, 2015
SEUN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE TOPICS SOME BRAINLESS PEOPLE USES TO OPEN A THREAD COS SOME OF THEM ARE P/PARTY'S AGENTS, THEY CAUSE TRIBALISTIC AND RACIST COMENT IN N/L,,, CHECK OUT THIS OP'S COMMENTS, Y DIDNT HE SAY SOMETHING LIKE-- "AMECHI ACCUSES PASTORS FOR............"
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by lastpage: 2:32am On Feb 04, 2015
Ideyontop:

Be careful before u enter the water that will carry you. Don't speak against God's DEVIL'S anointed. It is bigger than you!

Dont get it twisted.
More like that!

*When it was "convenient" for him, these corrupt clown called Jonathan was running mate to the same "Muslim-Hausa" people he is castigating now (as running mate to former President Yar Adua)

*When it is convenient for him, the Otuoke fool took another Muslim-Hausa man as his Vice President (Namadi Sambo)!

Stewpid people like Oyedepo did not see "vision" back then that Nigeria will be islamized!
Just reflect on this for a minute!
So God only allows a Muslim VeePee but He does not like a Muslim President, huh? I know Bullshyte, when l see one!

Even Redeem's Adeboye felt it was okay to "dine with the Devil" ...but now that the people have had ENOUGH of the Corruption of Good Badluck Jonathan, that is when evil men like Oyedepo starts lying tjat God spoke to him and that clown Adeboye suddenly developed 'amnesia and follow-follow syndrome"?

Nigerians are wiser and God is actually using current events to show and expose these so-called men-of-devil as nothing but Chalartans and tricksters.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 04, 2015
loomer:

MY BROTHER, I AM NOT A SUPOTA OF GEJ/GMB, I DON'T CARE WHO WINS BECAUSE I NO FIT VOTE. OSIBANJO IS NOW A POLITICIAN CONTESTING FOR AN OFFICE SO HE ISN'T INTERFERING BUT PARTICIPATING.

WHAT I SAID IS THAT THOSE NOT PARTICIPATING SHOULD NOT INTERFERE. PWHETHER A CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM

Good talk bro.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by jabojafa(m): 2:49am On Feb 04, 2015
Maple:

But he is definitely not too rich to collect tithes from the poor masses.
incase you dont know whether you pay tithe or not am sure it doesnt add one bit or make any difference to him. God has highly blessed him all round.When he (Oyedepo) caught d light of financial prosperity am very sure u may not have been born. Jst know that tithing is a commandment frm God and it is for your own good if you can key into it. Mind you, if you dont pay ur tithe to God then surely must pay it to d devil.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Judgement must surely start 4rm d church!...litle wonder i don't respect all these sel-serving pastorpreneurs/gods of men! They can't even stop #CHANGE in d 1st place!!!
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by SeanDada1(m): 3:08am On Feb 04, 2015
Amaechi is trying to cause crusade war in this country come February 14th. All these allegations are being ochestrated to heat up the polity, cause pandemonium, political brouhaha and tension amongst people.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by jabojafa(m): 3:20am On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
you should be wiser than this to know that not all you read on the internet or news papers are true. Plus it is even coming from a compromised governor. Do not use your own hands and bring curse upon youself and to your next generation. He is too blessed by God for him to want to compromise his relationship with God for a mere 6billion naira. When he caught the light of financial prosperity from d word of God and said to himself ''i can never be poor'' you were not even born at that time. You better mind your business and leave those who God has anointed to do his work. Do you know d number of students benefitting from Oyedepo's scholarship across the world?
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by esherizdan(f): 3:23am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:

God bless u broda ur write made my day
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by dunkem21(m): 3:28am On Feb 04, 2015
Maple:

But he is definitely not too rich to collect tithes from the poor masses.

He doesn't collect tithes. You guys should stop this blasphemy.

We need to ask Amaechi; how much Mbaka was given?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Abdul-Azeez Suleiman Caught On Leaked Tape Seeking DCP's Extradition / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” / INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.