Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (53756 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Chars1289: 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
babasanti:
Amaechi ,when GOD decides to visit you like he visited nebuchadnezzar. Don't worry continue wit your lies ,

oga Titus. keep dreaming..
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
killuminati:
Another little trash.. Wey dat broom? grin
bring am make we use sweep ur goat brain inside gutter
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by kingslly(m): 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
They've bin brainwashed nah
Djicemob:
APC supporters are robots grin Look at how they downloaded this foolish story by Amaechi hook,line and sinker grin grin grin
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Chars1289: 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
babasanti:
Amaechi ,when GOD decides to visit you like he visited nebuchadnezzar. Don't worry continue wit your lies ,

oga Titus claiming holier-than-thou.stop dreaming and leave the state of phantasmagoria.
At least there is an bit of truth in is claim.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by bumtos(m): 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amaechi with series of lies. Haa aa, Amaechi, because of money you betrayed your brother Jonathan. God dey oooo
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Eluwilussit(m): 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
Men of God is too bogus. If that bald headed and jealous Amaechi knows about the deal, why can't he call their names and also the names of the giver? Any idiat can make such a bogus claim. We need facts.

APC said their campaign will be issue based. This is pure calumny. Amaechi has degraded himself so badly because of envy.

Chibike Rotimi Amaechi, you are jealous of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Free Jona. God saw you before he anointed Jonathan. Humility is required to be a leader. Amaechi, face your maga work.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Chars1289: 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
kingslly:
They've bin brainwashed nah

Let that be deir prob why re u taking panadol cos of someone's else headache.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Chars1289:

oga Titus claiming holier-than-thou.stop dreaming and leave the state of phantasmagoria.
At least there is an bit of truth in is claim.
what truth? We know amaechi here in his village ubima,his family have history of brain disorder n it has manifested and appeared in him. So let him keep ranting after now, he will confirm it and beg
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Gboskee(m): 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author= chai chai chai deris GOD ooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Men of God is too bogus. If that bald headed and jealous Amaechi knows about the deal, why can't he call their names and also the names of the giver. Any idiot can make such a bogus claim. We need facts.

APC said their campaign will be issue based. This is pure calumny. Amaechi has degraded himself so badly because of envy.

Chibike Rotimi Amaechi, you are jealous of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Free Jona. God saw you before he anointed Jonathan. Humility is required to be a leader. Amaechi, face your maga work.
don't mind shay he has guts let him mention names and let's see if this pastors callon GOD LIKE ELIJAH and the prophet of baal and if GOD WON'T answer. Insane amaechi
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by nep2ra(m): 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
[s]
sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]
[/s]

Noise maker.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2092202_mencryingibo_jpeg2e0d0459010df474ad1299d72f2df60f

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Forwetinnah: 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adanora:
Amaechi stop they envy

No get high blood pressure becos of God elected Jonathan.

Face ur monorail grin

No mind the Anumanu who was in mile1 market yesterday trying to bribe traders into voting Buhari. Dem collect him money finish tell am say dem no go vote BH. Simples!! Na guilt dey kee yam...he thinks everyone is as shady as he is

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Gboskee(m): 12:00am On Feb 04, 2015
babasanti:
what truth? We know amaechi here in his village ubima,his family have history of brain disorder n it has manifested and appeared in him. So let him keep ranting after now, he will confirm it and beg
grin
babasanti:
guy abim dem pastors don giv yu money for omo?
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Essential(m): 12:00am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=femicyrus post=30399723]Are you there when oyedepo collected the money?
Oyedepo is one I can't trust when it comes to money but you should allow God to judge. God know those who are His

Thank God oyedepo has already be seen in hellfire buy 3 or more different people. He is now only comfirming his citizenship of hell. This election is game over for him.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Senjuchiha: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Tell us hw much u guyz gave 2 mbak a 2 endorse ur radical islamist n 2ndly
did u c wn dy collected d money,wr u dy....gv us proof....rotimi 'chinedu' amaechi
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Cityguy: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2015
loomer:
ONE THING I HATE SO MUCH NA LIES,
Unfortunately, some people can't engage their 6th sense to detect the fallacy of this conjured and unfounded allegation. Stupid is an euphemised description for the lot.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by nep2ra(m): 12:03am On Feb 04, 2015
[s]
vigasimple:

You can clearly see evidence of desperate delusional person in Amaechi.

Because majority of the Pastors has seen the deceit and ploy by BORN TO RULE FULANI people and rejected it, then they must have collected N6B to support GEJ.

What a child will not see climbing the tree, an elder will see it sitting down.

Why did Bhuari keep either by himself or in concert with his ASSOCIATION OF PACKAGING CRIMINALS choose a Pastor as his running matter. It was mainly to deceive the undiscerning mind that he is not a SHARIA RULE all over Nigeria until he and his Uthman Dan fodio sokoto caliphate people do otherwise.

The Christians ministers don't need 6B to know the consequences of a Bhuari Presidency notwithstanding that he play a sheep in wolf clothing.

Ask yourselves where are the Islamic leaders in general on the fight against boko haram, they are no where to be found because they promised to make the country ungovernable for GEJ because he is a southern Christian and NOT A FULANI MAN.

Another question, where was Boko Haram during Yar Adua Presidency?

You blind followers of Bhuari, you should pray for direction of the Lord before you cast your vote.

I prayed in the name that is above any name, that God will allow us to elect a leader that will make a great difference in our country.

In my own personal opinion, Bhuari ideas and worldviews are older than his age. He has absolutely nothing to offer this country.
[/s]

Basket mouth

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2092202_mencryingibo_jpeg2e0d0459010df474ad1299d72f2df60f

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Tennessee4real(m): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2015
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.

You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM

*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?

To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua

* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?

Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.

A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.

HIGH Uneployment in the land.

High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

FELLOW NIGERIANS : Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM, Whatsapp, And every blog and forum you know ( COPY AND PASTE ON AS MANY THREADS ON NAIRALAND AS YOU CAN. THE WHOLE NIGERIA MUST SEE AND HEAR OF JONATHAN'S LIES). Until Jonathan can answer the above questions.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by realnaijaa: 12:06am On Feb 04, 2015
chidinwachukwu:

I am soo dissapointed to have you as an Igbo Brother,Igbos like you are bereft of knowledge that comes from Reading,i doubt if you are an igbo,because if you are you won't tell me to vote against,A man that gave us an International Airport when you Buhari and Co refused an entire geopolitical zone of an International Airport.you can also tell me not to vot a man that has biult a sea Port at Onitsha,or a man that have been supporting our own Innoson motors?.what did you Buhari do?.Apart from to campaign against A Nigerian in favour of a Niger Man for the post of secretary General of O.A.U in 1985 just because his an Igbo by name Dr Peter Uno.what did ur Buhari do for us in those two years he ruled?.Mention just one and I will Vote him if not go and hide you face in shame.
what is the status of the so-called Onitsha port?
What is the status of the Enugu international airport,if there is anything international about it.inoson motors I can't entrust my life in it.have you seen the quality control test carried out by in no son.yes it is nice to build cars in Nigeria. But the safety control is been jetisioned all because of national pride. A Toyota Tokunbo is more safer than innoson vehicle. Okorocha had to stop its govt from buying innoson SUV.when two of his convoy Innoson SUV back axle came off the body of vehicle.the vehicles are not durable.there has bein no evidence of safty standard test

http://www.google.com.ng/imgres?imgurl=http://carseatblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Male_Female_Dummies.jpg&imgrefurl=http://carseatblog.com/7408/nhtsa-new-2011-vehicle-crash-test-results-whats-new-whats-improved-and-why-it-matters/&h=282&w=468&tbnid=rlwJzVyJbd2XxM:&zoom=1&docid=jbukH8G24JsJiM&ei=RlTRVL3VK9PZau-wgPAM&tbm=isch&client=tablet-unknown&ved=0CCMQMygHMAc

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Jesusloveyou: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2015
sbaks:

See the big baba wey get sense. Old papa youngie? So hawking "bons (not buns grin )" in dubai is your dream job? Too bad for you "OLD AGE" chaiiiiiiieeeee. Goodluck has succeeded in improving our economy hence people don't have to go to dubai. Smh. Btw, mtn gives free 10 mb? Hmmmmm! You seem to know much. First bons now 10mb. Next may be ghetto life. What is the meaning pf the Arabic writing on our naira note? We don't want it? Nigeria is not an islamic country! No to islamization JESUS CHRIST MUST REIGN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! HE IS YOUR GOD WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! YOU CANNOT STOP OUR WORSHIPPING HIM. YOU TOO SMALL. I SOAK MYSELF WITH THE "BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST". AMEN!! FIRE! ANYTHING YOU ARE YOUR EVIL COHORTS WISH ME BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN! YOU CANNOT HARM ME WITH YOUR EVIL ENCHANTMENTS. IT WOULD ONLY BOUNCE ON YOUR OWN HEAD IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN. I'm NOT IGNORANT OF THE DEVICES OF THE ENEMY THAT'S WHY I SAY THIS
i wish,u are a christian,u would have be supporting this corrupt minded soul because of sentiment,

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by ernecy(m): 12:09am On Feb 04, 2015
The quest of power is like a cancer, taking over body parts, especially the mind n heart, it's no relentless pursuit to make a mark, but to accumulate wealth, influence and authority.

So when a man needs power, the skies wud lost its limit

Any thing goes!!!

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by chysam: 12:09am On Feb 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Na so you go use your hand take carry problem wey pass you and later blame the devil for your misery

Where was Oyedepo mentioned in the post?

He is too rich to beg.

Too blessed to be cursed.

You are the biggest fool on earth!!!. A mere mortal is too rich to beg?,a mere mortal is too big to be cursed?.
How does pastors survive?,is it not through begging?. At most corporate begging.So what differents Oyedepo from a beggar?.Is his source of income from the congregants?
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Cityguy: 12:09am On Feb 04, 2015
Zuria:
Seriously, if the pastors had endorsed Gen. Buhari, would Amaechi tell us how the voice of the pastors were the voice of God? undecided undecided undecided
Don't mind the i.diot. One would have even been tempted to believe the trash if one does not know their antecedent. They just project their feelings, impulses and irrational delusions to others. Very pathetic psychos offering the simpletons 'shengi- shengi' that has never been evident in any arena of their sorry existence. People just open their mouth and paint lies all over decent fora in this country just because of greed and desperation to annex our collective wealth. God will judge you very soon.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by bizhub: 12:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Once its election time Buhari pops out from nowhere picks a pastor or a deacon as a running mate for image cleaning....and runs for election...Ameachi thought Osibanjo will help them get votes from christains...But it didn't work @ all and CAN endorsed GEJ....An average Christian knows their agenda

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 04, 2015
Amechi should go sit down,was he there when these pastors were bribed,or was he the mediator between the pastors and PDP¿

Unless he has evidence backing up his claims...Nigerians has grown from what we used to be then,to what we are now.

Please lets not throw away the baby with the birth water & try not to make a mountain,out of a molehill #ThankYou #iRefusedToBelieve
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by eligibility: 12:11am On Feb 04, 2015
daniwealth:
This Amaechi is a coward,if He is sure
that 6 billion was given to those pastors
why not call there names?He is very silly
and he doesnt act like someone that is
learned,He will pay for all this insult he is
given to Goodluck Jonathan during his
Second term in office because Goodluck
will show him another side of him and
he will have no other option than to fly
out of the Country.
GEJ till 2019

Governor Rotimi is too big for a clueless GEJ. Mind you, try to update yourself before making comment.Amechi is not contesting again, this is his 2nd term in office.
GEJ has nothing to offer,ask me why?
1. He pardoned Alamaisaya with all he stole as governor .
2. He sold out national theatre , have you heard?
3 He created boko haram like USA did to AL-QAEDA
4. Destabilization of north eastern region for the purpose known to him.
5. A dollar is equivalent to #209
6. 9.3 billion ORITSAJAFOR / arm saga.
7. 9.2 billion naira to buy kerosene stove for rural women.
GEJ is a complete P.hd holder in corruption and illegalities
VOTE GMB
VOTE CHANGE 2015-2023

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2015
chysam:

You are the biggest fool on earth!!!. A mere mortal is too rich to beg?,a mere mortal is too big to be cursed?.
How does pastors survive?,is it not through begging?. At most corporate begging.So what differents Oyedepo from a beggar?.Is his source of income from the congregants?
you are ThE BIGGEST YANCH in the world.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by babasanti: 12:15am On Feb 04, 2015
eligibility:

Governor Rotimi is too big for a clueless GEJ. Mid you, try to update yourself before making comment.Amechi is not contesting again, this is his 2nd term in office.
GEJ has nothing to offer,ask me why?
1. He pardoned Alamaisaya with all he stole.likes
2. He sold out national theatre , have you heard?
3 He created boko haram like USA did to AL-QAEDA
4. Destabilization of north eastern region for the purpose known to him.
5. A dollar is equivalent to #209
6. 9.3 billion ORITSAJAFOR / arm saga.
7. 9.2 billion naira to buy kerosene stove for rural women.
GEJ is a complete P.hd holder in corruption and illegalities
VOTE GMB
VOTE CHANGE 2015-2023
these are the people who at their adult age don't knw anything. How is it GEj's fault that a dollar goes for 209naira, havent u read about falling oil prices? Look if don't know what to do with your spare time carry that broom come and sweep my gutter
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by munex007(m): 12:15am On Feb 04, 2015
Ode Mugu.

You are one of the gullible ones that fall for this Scammers..

Especially the opolo eye,oledepo...

I say am again..OLEDEPO and nothing is gonna happen..

Let your relationship with ur creator be personal don't fall for all these thieves that lack intellectual acuity to make clean money..

Trailblazer1:

Na so you go use your hand take carry problem wey pass you and later blame the devil for your misery

He is too rich to beg.

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by okazuu(m): 12:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Ameachi talking rubbish as if catholic church re the best forgeting so soon that this were the same pastors he was going from one church to the other seeking their prayers when he had court case with Celestine Omehia he expect pastors to vote for buhari when they have burn all churches in the north when you cant even carry the bible in islamic countries we the true rivers people know Ameachi and we don't take his talk as anything again.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Locapito(m): 12:17am On Feb 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:

He is too rich to beg.

but not too rich to collect bogus fees for his school and deprives the poors entrance. If he's too rich as u classified him, he would ve reduced the fees to accomodates the poor ones that attends the school,including u or ur relatives. Brainwashed dude.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by OtunbaJega: 12:17am On Feb 04, 2015
pedel:
I am not related to Amaechi. The onus probandi is on you to disapprove my conclusion and assumptions. Get your PVC ready and don't make mistake with it on February 14.

Place ur response on the first page pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Army officer replies Buratai from battle front / Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) / Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.