Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says (53762 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Was Buhari, Amaechi And Tinubu Arrested In London Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by watchindelta(m): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
I don't believe this undecided just politic grin

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by leksy07(m): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]
did think bfore postin dis @ all

5 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by olumite2014(m): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Some pastors collected money from GEJ to circulate fictions because of poverty while some pastors are scared that osinbanjo will rise than them if he became the vice president.
What God will do will surely come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by eligibility: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
loomer:
ONE THING I HATE SO MUCH NA LIES,

This madness started when that wanted man of evil called OYEDEPO of winners was messmerizing in the presence of the most clueless and dullest president GEJ.
What do you know about world diplomacy ? GENERAL MUHAMMAD BUHARI who was unable to effect Islamization during military era is now accused of doing so under a democratic dispensation .. Bunch of fools that needs deliverance . May God expose them as HE did to OYEDEPO as regard UK scandals..

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by smarthG(f): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
What I tell u all is that Buhari can only win election in Lagos state.

How come Sharia finds its way into Nigerian comstitution?

Buhari is only coming in to install more constitutional uptight against Christians.

There should be freedom of worship.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by joseph1832(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Okay I can see where your problem is.
Guessing ur an Atheist.

Who has d myopic view of their own belief. Is it not those DAT believe in order from chaos.

Am sure u can't understand anyway. Smh.
Jeromejnr:

Oga park well! Where u there to see them collect the money.

When it comes to men of God ppl just like to jump in belief to cock and bull stories.
From both your posts it shows that you're among those christians who knows absolutely nothing about the religion you so practice except what your pastor tell you. Such a shame! No wonder these men make a healthy living of your misery.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by fandango: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Zuria:
Seriously, if the pastors had endorsed Gen. Buhari, would Amaechi tell us how the voice of the pastors were the voice of God? undecided undecided undecided
my broda i taya oooh
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by fritiyo: 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
apc super story as usual. na dem no give money to Muslims to champaign for them abi.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by mathskill: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by chadnezzar0worl(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:

See the big baba wey get sense. Old papa youngie? So hawking "bons (not buns grin )" in dubai is your dream job? Too bad for you "OLD AGE" chaiiiiiiieeeee. Goodluck has succeeded in improving our economy hence people don't have to go to dubai. Smh. Btw, mtn gives free 10 mb? Hmmmmm! You seem to know much. First bons now 10mb. Next may be ghetto life. What is the meaning pf the Arabic writing on our naira note? We don't want it? Nigeria is not an islamic country! No to islamization JESUS CHRIST MUST REIGN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! HE IS YOUR GOD WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! YOU CANNOT STOP OUR WORSHIPPING HIM. YOU TOO SMALL. I SOAK MYSELF WITH THE "BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST". AMEN!! FIRE! ANYTHING YOU ARE YOUR EVIL COHORTS WISH ME BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN! YOU CANNOT HARM ME WITH YOUR EVIL ENCHANTMENTS. IT WOULD ONLY BOUNCE ON YOUR OWN HEAD IN JESUS CHRIST NAME. AMEN. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN. I'm NOT IGNORANT OF THE DEVICES OF THE ENEMY THAT'S WHY I SAY THIS

I don't know who u re, but you are a shame to Christianity! You are a disgrace to the body of christ! Cos he never stood for what you are portraying, please stop portraying Christians in bad light, we re supposed to be the salt of the world, we don't judge, we love. We don't condemn, cos even while we were sinners. Christ died for us! This election is not about Christians versus moslems, stop portraying it in such light! After all under Jonathan dispensation, a hausa man became one of the topmost richest men in Africa, at the top eucholeon they sit nd plunder our national resources, irrespective of tribe or religious affinity! And set us the masses against each other for their selfish reasons!
This election is about truth, honesty, equity, justice, credibility, accountability to the masses who continually bear the brunt of bad. Leadership! I am a Christian but also ve a conscience and common sense, won't let anyone manipulate me or buy my conscience with jargon!. The tenets listed above are exactly what jesus stood for, even in the face of daunting opposition and critism,.he stood for the absolute truth!
Peace out

8 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by katazozo: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amaechi and you gave out 16b naira of Rivers state money to sponsor Apc,paid Apc thugs in Rivers state 30m naira to stone the president's convoy in PORT HARCOURT,they collected the money from you and refused to carry out your evil act.no matter how you envy Jonathan,he will still remain your president till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by chimoskyg(m): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
May God forgive our so called men of God, I dnt give a Bleep about them.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by arimahoseloka(m): 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:
[b]Amaechi will so suffer after this elections. That is a fact. I give him may 29th he would be busy crying his eyes out. Amaechi my advice for you. I was once like you, following hausa people until my eyes began to open. They would make sure you are enemies with your fellow christians, get necessary informations from you, use you like a fool, then they will DUMP YOU in such a way that your fellow christian brothers would not even use a 20m pole to touch you not to talk of helping you (because they must have seen you as a betrayer hence lost confidence in you). They would make you hated. Goodluck is soooooo wise to have ran to his fellow christians because this is what will make him win. FACT! Have you guys ever noticed(for those of you with hausa friends) that whenever you are together with them, when they see any of their fellow islamists, they so much abandon you to the extent you will feel like nothing. They are such fanatics.
Nigerians tell me if true true dem no wan islamize us, wetin be the meaning of that Arabic inscription for our naira note? Nigeria na Arabic nation?
Why is it that they always bite their teeth whenever a christian is in power (even though the christian is trying his best)? It was done to obasanjo, now goodluck
Mtcheeeeeew. Amaechi would be dumped no matter what. They are only using him in other to make him an enemy of christians and to get the secret of christianity (I.e how they can capture christians to vote for them) shikenan! After that, they will throw him into a THRASH CAN! I HAVE SAID SO. You guys will bear me witness GOD's Grace because I SAID SO [/b]
stu.pid talk

4 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Adanora: 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Buhari = F9 come failbuhari 14

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaasssssssss

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Wao, this is why i hate taking ampiciline known as APC, they are full of lies. Imagine insulting men of God all in the name of politics. Amaechi if PDP paid pastors 6BN, how much did APC pay to the vice presidential candidate (Osibanjo)? APC is Cry cry baby party, they're old and immature ...y'all should stop winning like Buhari.
GEJ till Buhari turns 77...

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Jeromejnr(m): 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
ollah1:

Lol, it's always a lie. Hit YouTube and watch it urself

Am sure the video u watched was a narration. Anyone could do DAT.

He never said he was a keeper of hells gate. Don't twist words man.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by joseph1832(m): 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
smarthG:
What I tell u all is that Buhari can only win election in Lagos state.

How come Sharia finds its way into Nigerian comstitution?

Buhari is only coming in to install more constitutional uptight against Christians.

There should be freedom of worship.
Madam isn't there freedom of worship in Nigeria?. How come you allow religious sentiment to blind you this much! Buhari had the chance to Islamize Nigeria when he was Head Of State, he never did, it was IBB who registered Nigeria as member of OIC, even then people protested, so is it now that we're in civil rule that Buhari will some and implement Sharia? Please do think outside your religious box!.

6 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by loomer: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
eligibility:

This madness started when that wanted man of evil called OYEDEPO of winners was messmerizing in the presence of the most clueless and dullest president GEJ.
What do you know about world diplomacy ? GENERAL MUHAMMAD BUHARI who was unable to effect Islamization during military era is now accused of doing so under a democratic dispensation .. Bunch of fools that needs deliverance . May God expose them as HE did to OYEDEPO as regard UK scandals..

THIS IS WHY, RELIGIOUS LEADERS SHOULDN'T INTERFERE IN POLITICAL MATTERS

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Omadachi(m): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Na wa oh!No wonder...Religion and politics has no connection but I was surprise the way some of the Pastors decide to involve themselves in Politic this time around.I got all those useless messages that was going around and made up my mind that am for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by azzima(m): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
sbaks:
see this fool. Can you answer why Jonathan was the only Preaident that attended THE ORGANIZATION OF ISLAMIC UNION meeting last year? Buhari NEVER attended ANY OIC meeting when he was head of state. So who is fooling who? Nigerians are too intelligent to be fooled again. When Sambo campaigns in the North he preaches against Christians and redeemed Church while when Jonathan campaigns in the South , he preaches against Muslim and Islam. A well orchestrated move to hoodwink us. That will NEVER work again. We are voting against mediocrity, insane corruption and a President that can't even lead a Secondary School talk less of a local Government.

6 Likes

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by fandango: 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
If CAN,PFN,CCN and other christian bodies endorse buhari will u hear all this. NL pls take a cursory luk at that post,no pastor's name was mention. So desist from making coment that will bring curse upon urself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by eligibility: 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
berem:
Nawao! Upon all the money Oledepo has,he's still collecting bribe? Or is he not part of the compromising pastors?

Oyedepo should be told not to move an inch to UK because he has been declared wanted. Those who pray for war shall see it. Nigerian churches have been commencialized long time ago. None of them will go unpunished ....

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by lexxylalas2(m): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=beopened post=30399042][/quote]
Ameachi is a confirmed confusionist and a toddler.indeed this is an indication of fustration.thinks like a baby,wat a shame..

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by PECO4KING(m): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ask any winners church member in Quarry road,Abeokuta,Ogun state. Who attended the church on 1st of Feb. After services they started showing GEJ campaign on the projector asking people to vote for him. Some church member just ignore the advert and left, So funny.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Pebcak: 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
realnaijaa:
Many of you just repeat what others repeated. Which of the agricultural sector reforms has had aNY iimpact on Nigerians. How many of the so called dams have you seen. How many of you have entered the expensive so called mass transit train. How many of the sure-p buses have you witness plying nigerian mass transportation landscape.have you been to the 7up toll gate area of lagos? Have you seen the so called sure-p unemployed Nigerians been deceived with fake employments scam with people paying over 100k for fake employment.
Jona has been going around promising massive employment even when he knows the govt will be borrowing 2trillion to finance this years budget.all govt agencies have been told to cut down on all capital projects ,even there is no assurance of getting your salaries on time.all savings is gone. Dollar is exchanging at 210 naira.
So what have you really achieved in the peast 6yrs apart from retrogression. Insecurity is the other of the day. Our army alone is over 130,000 in strength excluding the airforce ,navy,police which is over 400,000. We are happy that chad sent in just 750 soldiers. Even with what chad sent they have achieved a lot in just 2 weeks .we are happy that the AU is sending a 7500 military contingent. Is this not absurd with an army of over 130,000 we not achieved.
When people talk they leave issues and bring in sentiments. No one sponsor of boko haram as ever been caught yet this group use modern hilux bus,jeeps, and have food and medical supply in abundance.we all know in our hearts Jonathan allowed him self to hijacked by some group of persons that never meant well for them selves. This is failing.those who are supporting him are doing it for the following reason
1. They have a link with corrupt means of enriching themselves directly or indirectly in this govt.
2. Some of been afraid of not been political irrelevant
3.some do not have a moral conscience and their understanding of what is right as been destroyed by greed
4.the religious aspect as been the worst ,we christain have now started calling black white.this is bigotry is its greatest form.we are expected to say the truth no matter what,but rather we have been politicized. Even pastor comming out to sTate who to vote for not because they decided to find out the whole truth as the bible commanded, but have bbeen seective with it. If group of imams come out to endorse buhari there would have been great shout of islamization .
5. This other group are my eastern brothers who all have been known to support what so ever is in power irrespective of performance.I bet you when buhari wins they will be the ones celebrating change as if they were the exponent of it.
Failure should not be encourage if we are to build a Nigeria of our dreams.
I cnavased for jona in 2011. I got more than 50 people to vvote for him.I even convince many of my church brethren to do the same.6yrs latter what do we have? An over expensive train even the masses in lagos reject.over hyped rice production figure ,which showed for the Christmas locally produced rice was what we were meantto eat this last festival. How many of you have seen such rice? All they have been given is one stat after the other.
4trilloin on defence yet chad one of the poorest countries sent in only 750 soldiers and have turn the tide of the war, capturing and securing towns one after the other.
Shame on this govt and any Nigerian who for one of the resons stated support failure.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Brightology2(m): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
berem:
Nawao! Upon all the money Oledepo has,he's still collecting bribe? Or is he not part of the compromising pastors?
barel abi wetin b ur name.go learn english,biko.
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Habeyy(m): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
If it's so, then APC should tell us how much they bribed MBAKA to endorse Buhari.

man ...u re too wise...this one na shocker...make dey come tell us na...how much dem give that catholic father and pastor Tibetan

. I NEED ANSWER.
ma
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Jeromejnr(m): 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
joseph1832:
From both your posts it shows that you're among those christians who knows absolutely nothing about the religion you so practice except what your pastor tell you. Such a shame! No wonder these men make a healthy living of your misery.

Well from your posts am sure u are constantly in a state of melancholy not knowing what will happen to you hereafter. Give your life to Christ mehn.

I have also never entered into a state of misery. I have actually been blessed beyond your understanding under Oyedepo's ministry. And I'm not even a member of his church.

Just so you know, I'm not into religion. I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. So peace.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Chars1289: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
MrMcJay:

So much words, but little sense. Islamize you? What do you have that they want to Islamize? Na inside Jollof rice dem wan put d Islam?

People like you get opportunity to hawk buns in Dubai and you share testimony in Church. Dubai na Christian Country abi?

All these small boys with Tecno and Mtn Free 10MB sha.

No kill me wit laughter abeg

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Adanora: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Amaechi stop they envy

No get high blood pressure becos of God elected Jonathan.

Face ur monorail grin

1 Like

Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Am sure the video u watched was a narration. Anyone could do DAT.

He never said he was a keeper of hells gate. Don't twist words man.

Heard Ya but it's right there clean, clear and sound
Re: Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says by joseph1832(m): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Well from your posts am sure u are constantly in a state of melancholy not knowing what will happen to you hereafter. Give your life to Christ mehn.

I have also never entered into a state of misery. I have actually been blessed beyond your understanding under Oyedepo's ministry. And I'm not even a member of his church.

Just so you know, I'm not into religion. I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. So peace.
Like I never heard that before, that's what all you creeps say and you hide in the shadow to perpetrate unspeakable evil! Am sure Reverend King has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ also!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic / Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.