Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (29365 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Ishilove: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:
there is this girl named Anita that I was dating for two months, in may 2014. immediately she found out I was ibo, she said she hates my tribe with passion, that all we care about is money..money & said it was over. I begged her, that I 'm not like that, besides I was born in Edo state to Ibo parents. eventually she left

l began working hard, got employed at Hi tech construction company, worked there for six months and I finally hammered... got a new apartment, new car & I became the talk of the town.. *not proud*

One Saturday morning, I went to buy airtime, I saw Anita's parent crying and begging their landlord, I went closer , saw some boys throwing out their properties, I asked the landlord why, he said they can't pay their two years rent which was 160k, I rushed home signed a check gave it to the landlord, they returned back their loads and everybody was looking at me. since that day, Anita parents have been calling me their son, and Anita won't let me be. its either she's the one calling, knocking at the door begging me. I was like okay fine, I forgive you. But, she wants us to be together AGAIN...

All I want from you nairalanders is your Advice.. cos I am planning on getting married this year. I need the right woman. THANKS
I smell lies.

What a load of bullshit. Op try again, your storyline is wack

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by livingstoneony(m): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
chiomzy25:
if you still love her forgive her
Anita's type sighted
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by chuckdee4(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
OP: You want to marry this year and you don't know who the person is, dude re-think that logic
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by elbinmanny(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:
there is this girl named Anita that I was dating for two months, in may 2014. immediately she found out I was ibo, she said she hates my tribe with passion, that all we care about is money..money & said it was over. I begged her, that I 'm not like that, besides I was born in Edo state to Ibo parents. eventually she left

l began working hard, got employed at Hi tech construction company, worked there for six months and I finally hammered... got a new apartment, new car & I became the talk of the town.. *not proud*

One Saturday morning, I went to buy airtime, I saw Anita's parent crying and begging their landlord, I went closer , saw some boys throwing out their properties, I asked the landlord why, he said they can't pay their two years rent which was 160k, I rushed home signed a check gave it to the landlord, they returned back their loads and everybody was looking at me. since that day, Anita parents have been calling me their son, and Anita won't let me be. its either she's the one calling, knocking at the door begging me. I was like okay fine, I forgive you. But, she wants us to be together AGAIN...

All I want from you nairalanders is your Advice.. cos I am planning on getting married this year. I need the right woman. THANKS
and your folks are in the village frying akara to survive. Wish your family can see this cry

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Ishilove: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
ramalot:
If the story smells like bullshitte, and looks like bullshitte, then it is probably bullshitte
Amen, brother.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by vega84(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
If this story is true dnt marry her. Where is she frm anyway
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
chiomzy25:
of course!!! what will d girls say? they won't refer to her gold-digging nature or the fact that the girl in question obviously doesn't love him but loves his money.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:

You want to marry problem.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Neplusultra(f): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

You did a good one but your a disappointment. We Igbo are proud of our culture and maybe you are not a pure bred cos you have this Edo complex

That aside ...never you disown your tribe or origin because of ordinary Toto.. don't you know Igbo women are the prettiest in Nigeria so dump this Anita ...you gave them money and so be it

Tell her parents you are not their son

Anita said Igbo love money ..yes we live and love money

She and her parents hate money so look at where it landed them

Never you date a girl that is not Igbo

We are not to be yoked with non Igbo

You may manage south south girls but Igbo preferably
Lolz! True talk! grin cheesy
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Lovelyy: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
@op pls she doesn't love u she is just being grateful,wen dis money finish nko she no go lik ur tribe again oo...lol
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by asdfjklhaha(f): 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:

U paid 160k rent 4 a girl who told u to ur face that she can't date or marry u cos of ur tribe and also whom u dated for just 2months. Bros think of a better lie next time.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by SuccessfulO(f): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
agoadiv:
now not only Anita will be begging but....all nairaland gurlsgrin
Lol

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by otipoju(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:
she broke up with you cos you are an ibo man ----- Not in love

she's back because u helped her------- gratitude

she will divorce when she pay you back probably with her body --------- certainly

think twice dude. it's better not to marry than to be stuck in marriage

You just said my mind ... It is never ever worth it.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by glimpse33(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
vega84:
If this story is true dnt marry her. Where is she frm anyway
Edo
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by ekenzo(m): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:
she broke up with you cos you are an ibo man ----- Not in love

she's back because u helped her------- gratitude

she will divorce when she pay you back probably with her body --------- certainly

think twice dude. it's better not to marry than to be stuck in marriage

Tru talk bro. U have said it all. Just forgive her and let her be then move on with Ur life. She wasn't meant for u in the first place.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by crackhouse(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
The only advice i will give u is to forgive her but when it comes to my opinion abt the marriage stuff. I don't give advice concerning marriage things so I advice u consult ur oracle.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Edusouls(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
beware they are those snake girls that men are seriously warned about..dumped you without remorse because u re edo,but now u are rich, the edo man she dumped has now turned into very managable igbo boy,cos of money...bewarned my man..
glimpse33:

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by mizshawny(f): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
this is so ridunkculous😄
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by ifypedro38(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
An old Mama was asked to take care of a child and she said refused saying she has no teeth ,,, Solomon Onukwu Odeku,,
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by SuccessfulO(f): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I watched that Super story years back. I didn't finished it though, NTA only show it once a week(Every Thursday). I think Anita later run mad....

"We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator"

The end!

*Singing* "This is super story, a life of strife and sorrow...this is super story, super story, super story eehhhhhhh, this is super story."
Lol, can't stop laughing. I think i did watch that super story yrs back too.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by creepsyme(f): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Trust me, u knw exactly wat to do follow ur heart.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Arcid: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
sounds lyk d story i intend on posting!!
#tinking of sumtin new
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Eluwilussit(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
You don't need any advice.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by mainman7(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
DiamonJ:
I dnt like Ibo tribe too, their mother's are wicked, they control their sons a lot, even @ 40,50 years old men, their mum still live their lives for them, tribalism
Darling, don't mind those senseless scallywaggs critisizing u, you are a very intelligent girl. All igbo men are perpetually tied to mummy's apron, thats why they lack the maturity to handle quarrels with their wives, they'll rather quckly kill the poor lady. They are less that half-man and so emotionally immature. The only thing they r good at doing is frustratedly killing there wives instead of maturely handly emotional issues. Pls, Google "igbo men have the highest wife killing rate in the whole world, true or false" You see it's true, it would bring so many daily occurences of igbo fruatratingly killing their wives. So, ur decision is a very wise one, u will surely get a husband that will treat u like a Queen for the rest of ur life not one that will childishly terminate ur precious life.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by nkem123(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
what advice are u seeking from us? u know what to do as a man getting married soon.so do u want to quit ur marriage right.RUBBISH
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by bukatyne(f): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
chiomzy25:

Abegi

He has shown his forgiveness by paying her rent (I don't know why he paid sef )

Blessed he has the money she hates, he suddenly stopped being Ibo abi?

Love ko, lust ni
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Tonylyte(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

You did a good one but your a disappointment. We Igbo are proud of our culture and maybe you are not a pure bred cos you have this Edo complex

That aside ...never you disown your tribe or origin because of ordinary Toto.. don't you know Igbo women are the prettiest in Nigeria so dump this Anita ...you gave them money and so be it

Tell her parents you are not their son

Anita said Igbo love money ..yes we live and love money

She and her parents hate money so look at where it landed them

Never you date a girl that is not Igbo

We are not to be yoked with non Igbo

You may manage south south girls but Igbo preferably
He should ''manage'' south-south girls? Are u ok? Do u know what the SS girls are made of? If the south-south girls are manageable, then his ibo girls are manageable too.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by P450: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Mercy Johnson played Anita BTW. But you were wrong when you said she dissed him because he is an Igbo. She dissed him because he was poor! He is an Igbo anyway. Did you also watched the part where the Igbo dude was pushing wheelbarrow and working hard and then the screen went blank. A caption was placed "10 years later"…Boom! He is shown suddenly growup in a construction company dress in suit talking to his secretary "Have you gotten the files?". That was when NEPA carry their light o! Abeg wetin happen after that part? I resumed the program after Anita run mad.
LMAOL; u got me there seriously.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by InvertedHammer: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:
there is this girl named Anita that I was dating for two months, in may 2014. immediately she found out I was ibo, she said she hates my tribe with passion, that all we care about is money..money & said it was over. I begged her, that I 'm not like that, besides I was born in Edo state to Ibo parents. eventually she left and

/
Let us assume (Yes! We are that st.upid) that Hi Tech Construction Co. is very generous with salary payments.

N200k/month x 6 months = N1.2m

So you got a car and an apartment and still have extra N160k in your account to give to Anita's parents? All from your salary?

You are one heck of a magician!!!
\

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by bukatyne(f): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:

@OP;

You know Anita doesn't dig you but dig your diamonds

I am sure she is beautiful undecided

Keep asking If you should marry a snake
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
You be Ramsey Nouah for this film, OP cheesy
The landlord's boys couldn't have returned their property ordinarily in Naija or you paid them for that one ne grin grin
Then again, aint you peeps tired of fictional writings tongue sad grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bridesmaid Falls While Challenging A Man To Zanku Dance At A Wedding (Video) / Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / 10 Mistakes Women Make With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.