Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (29375 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Hotstew(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:
there is this girl named Anita that I was dating for two months, in may 2014. immediately she found out I was ibo, she said she hates my tribe with passion, that all we care about is money..money & said it was over. I begged her, that I 'm not like that, besides I was born in Edo state to Ibo parents. eventually she left

l began working hard, got employed at Hi tech construction company, worked there for six months and I finally hammered... got a new apartment, new car & I became the talk of the town.. *not proud*

One Saturday morning, I went to buy airtime, I saw Anita's parent crying and begging their landlord, I went closer , saw some boys throwing out their properties, I asked the landlord why, he said they can't pay their two years rent which was 160k, I rushed home signed a check gave it to the landlord, they returned back their loads and everybody was looking at me. since that day, Anita parents have been calling me their son, and Anita won't let me be. its either she's the one calling, knocking at the door begging me. I was like okay fine, I forgive you. But, she wants us to be together AGAIN...

All I want from you nairalanders is your Advice.. cos I am planning on getting married this year. I need the right woman. THANKS

*Singing* Its a super stoooorrrrry.... a life of yaaayaah yaayaaa

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Emmahunk(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:
there is this girl named Anita that I was dating for two months, in may 2014. immediately she found out I was ibo, she said she hates my tribe with passion, that all we care about is money..money & said it was over. I begged her, that I 'm not like that, besides I was born in Edo state to Ibo parents. eventually she left

l began working hard, got employed at Hi tech construction company, worked there for six months and I finally hammered... got a new apartment, new car & I became the talk of the town.. *not proud*

One Saturday morning, I went to buy airtime, I saw Anita's parent crying and begging their landlord, I went closer , saw some boys throwing out their properties, I asked the landlord why, he said they can't pay their two years rent which was 160k, I rushed home signed a check gave it to the landlord, they returned back their loads and everybody was looking at me. since that day, Anita parents have been calling me their son, and Anita won't let me be. its either she's the one calling, knocking at the door begging me. I was like okay fine, I forgive you. But, she wants us to be together AGAIN...

All I want from you nairalanders is your Advice.. cos I am planning on getting married this year. I need the right woman. THANKS

' conscience is an open wound and only truth can heal it ". This is the motto of a popular Nigerian Newspaper.
Now, let's ask your conscience a question ;
Did you sign that check for their landlord to :
A) show off to her that you are now a bigger boy or
B) because you still feel something for her?
If the later is the reason for your action, then take a chance and marry the woman you love. After all, she did not leave you because you were POOR but your tribe which is not uncommon as someone can have phobia for a particular tribe. Good luck
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by hentech911: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
You have done well, just forgive her and let her go. Dont involve urself in any close relationship with her cos she cant eat her cake and have it.
She left u because of money, now she wants u back because of money... SECOND RETURN IS DANGEROUS!!!! BE WISE!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by akanbiaa(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2129980/nairaland-gej-vs-gmb-opinion#30423226

Very important Nairaland opinion poll between GEJ and GMB that will expire February 14 2015, just click like on your choice nothing more. One of them is already leading with wide margin you can either close the gap or expand the margin.

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Faibuhari: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bisjosh:
Smh!

Your grammar can give someone headache angry
please don't mind her, she loves attention and what if I tell you guys that her parents don't support her arrogant behaviour.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by hentech911: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
iF U DATE THAT GIRL, BE READY TO BE THE FAMILY ATM MACHINE

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by deluxecad(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
make believe grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by dasrackhor(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
tonychristopher:

You did a good one but your a disappointment. We Igbo are proud of our culture and maybe you are not a pure bred cos you have this Edo complex

That aside ...never you disown your tribe or origin because of ordinary Toto.. don't you know Igbo women are the prettiest in Nigeria so dump this Anita ...you gave them money and so be it

Tell her parents you are not their son

Anita said Igbo love money ..yes we live and love money

She and her parents hate money so look at where it landed them

Never you date a girl that is not Igbo

We are not to be yoked with non Igbo

You may manage south south girls but Igbo preferably
Tribalist in d house...

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by galapazygalarba: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Odillz:
"hammered" grin grin..
You work as a carpenter in that company abi lipsrsealed

Anita is back because you have hammered.

Chai grin
PLS REMIND HER YOU ARE STILL IBO O, UR TRIBE HAVE NOT CHANGED AND WILL NEVER EVER CHANGE, IBO N PROUD MAN. ABEG SHARE THAT LADY
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by galapazygalarba: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
chiomzy25:
if you still love her forgive her
but she doesnt love him, its marriage we are talking about o, please dont let him fall into an eternal trap
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Confuciusng(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
LMAO
So u just coughed up 160k like that, nice story. Hope u r fucking ur 160k out of her, and after screwing her, dude run with ur legs touching ur back.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Princecalm:
Na Nigeria film.
Well, you have just proven to her that you are not the type of person she thought you were. On her part she lack trust because you told her you were not that kind of person still,she never gave you time with her because you were an Ibo and what she understands about the Ibos.

Thank u, I use myself as an example I don't lyk the igbo dudes but den if a guy I turned down in the past do dat for me ofcos I ll change my mind who wouldn't, dere is nothing abt her being human here... she isn't gold digging where is the Gold??....its not lyk he has a jet or sth. abeg make una bone dat thing, carry on wit the gal jare and start sth new and different, best of luck
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by deebrain(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
She does not deserve you. Please don't have anything to do with her till the coming of our lord and saviour, Jesus Christ.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by toyoutoyou: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
My advice goes to Anita.Pls be a lady of great worth and don't marry from that tribe u hate so much,because money should never change ur taste for a man from a reliable tribe.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by NobleG1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
She's a s*tupid a*ss tribalist and gold digger.

You will be the dumbest a*sshole if you let her back in your life.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by glimpse33(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I watched that Super story years back. I didn't finished it though, NTA only show it once a week(Every Thursday). I think Anita later run mad....

"We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator"

The end!
but why is it that only unserious jokers nai full NL
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by eminent007(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
diddydiva:
she broke up with you cos you are an ibo man ----- Not in love

she's back because u helped her------- gratitude

she will divorce when she pay you back probably with her body --------- certainly

think twice dude. it's better not to marry than to be stuck in marriage

hear! hear!!
here's a lady with brain.
well spoken o jare.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
chiomzy25:
hmmmn lipsrsealed
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Question is 'why did she want him back?'
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
eminent007:

hear! hear!!
here's a lady with brain.
well spoken o jare.
thank u
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
DiamonJ:
I dnt like Ibo tribe too, their mother's are wicked, they control their sons a lot, even @ 40,50 years old men, their mum still live their lives for them, tribalism

Jesus!!! shocked hw did u knw dis....my dear if happened to my jst ended relationship, guy isn't igbo he is warri but d mom is delta igbo mehn once d woman heard am akwaibom l, she freaked out and started seeing tinz...since den I swore not cross an igbo man's part or a guy who has any parent as igbo, dat tribe cn frustrate love....dey decide for their 50year old so absurd...

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by xtervaganza(m): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
pweetixandy:
the story is so shitty I swear..and d stupiiiiiiid mod that brought it to fp is full of sh!it
lol you can't blame the mods, I think the guys are working under new rules and instructions. Lol
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
DiamonJ:
I dnt like Ibo tribe too, their mother's are wicked, they control their sons a lot, even @ 40,50 years old men, their mum still live their lives for them, tribalism

Jesus!!! shocked hw did u knw dis....my dear dis happened to my jst ended relationship, d guy isn't exactly igbo he is warri but d mom is igbo mehn...... once d woman heard am akwaibom l, she freaked out and started seeing tinz...since den I swore not cross an igbo man's part or a guy who has any parent as igbo, dat tribe cn frustrate love....dey decide for their 50year old so absurd...

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
What is with people and early marriage nowadays? Grow up some more, op. Mcheee. This matter shouldn't be thrown open
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by saintandsinnerz: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
zaragal:

Thank u, I use myself as an example I don't lyk the igbo dudes but den if a guy I turned down in the past do dat for me ofcos I ll change my mind who wouldn't, dere is nothing abt her being human here... she isn't gold digging where is the Gold??....its not lyk he has a jet or sth. abeg make una bone dat thing, carry on wit the gal jare and start sth new and different, best of luck

I never knew you are a tribalist! Smh

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by Idrismusty97(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:
but why is it that only unserious jokers nai full NL
Mercy Johnson played Anita BTW. But you were wrong when you said she dissed him because he is an Igbo. She dissed him because he was poor! He is an Igbo anyway. Did you also watched the part where the Igbo dude was pushing wheelbarrow and working hard and then the screen went blank. A caption was placed "10 years later"…Boom! He is shown suddenly growup in a construction company dress in suit talking to his secretary "Have you gotten the files?". That was when NEPA carry their light o! Abeg wetin happen after that part? I resumed the program after Anita run mad.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by grandstar(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Questions you have to ask yourself.

1. Do you still love her?

2. Why did you really pay the rent? Out of pity or love or the 2? Or any other reason?

3. Do the parents really appreciate you with or without the money? I think they do!

4. Rememeber, to err is human but to forgive divine.

5. Last but not the least, mediatate on this bible story:Luke 7:36-44 (Read it)

I believe as a wife she would deeply appreciate you and all her relatives will remind her what a gentleman you were if she ever misbehaved.

The ball is in your court. I think deep down you love her.

Au revoir

glimpse33:

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by uchennamani(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
glimpse33:

So una believe this story? Some people I.Q low like mad.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by rigarmortis: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
dump her because she is not ibo, tit for tat
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by parrotibaba(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
ppl actually believe dis crap?

(a)So d gal dated d op 4 2 fцcking months without realizing he is an Igbo dude? really? even if na online dating ,she couldn't tell from d name op is answering? ...lies √

(b) according to d op he worked at Hi tech construction company for six months n he finally Bulldozed hammered …six months? really? angry ,was d op being paid in 6 figures per month? ...lies √

(c)In six months ,d op got a car and an apartment ,also was d talk of d town? ...lies √

(d)The landlord was about throwing d girl's family out cos of no rent n d op rushed n signed a check of 160k which means dat d op earns millions per month n d hi tech construction company must be paying truckloads for m0rons sad sad ...lies √

Side note; If u believe dis shii den u can believe in hobbits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo by elbinmanny(m): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
chiomzy25:
u must be the anita in question angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Mistakes Women Make With Men / Funaab Finalists Celebrates Denim Day In Styles (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend During Her Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.