Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Guys And Their Lies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their Lies (7788 Views)

Ladies And Their Lies / Guys And Their Lies / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their Lies by angelz(f): 1:12am On Oct 16, 2006
Am nt tryin 2 b sympathetic 2 any genda, bt d truth is:guyz r more on d lyin end. Its as if its prt of dem. My 1st date neva lied 2 me cus he's very religious. Bt l dnt luv him, my feelins 4 him is brodaly evn afta 4 yrs. Bt l met anoda wu apeard inocent n luvin, l fell n we kickd off. At some point he had 2 querel wit his moda wu learn dat l left a guy 4 his son, n tot l migt do same 4 him. D war lastd 4 about a yr. He had 2 distance himself frm his family cus of me. We wer 3 yrs in it b4 l realiz he was datin a grl in d nex buildin. Av meet d grl in his room on sevral ocasn n his story was dt she's a frnd's sista wu luv hangin around him. Whil he'l tel d grl dat am a sista frm d church. Imagin d pains, trauma l wnt thru wen l realiz he had bein datin us both al dis yrs. My pains stem frm d fact dat l gav him my virginity wen he insistd on a sign 2 show dat l wont leav him. Men can b ruthles. How l wish l can tak my virginity bak. Wnt av bein so devastatd. Dnt tink l can trust any1 again. Evn if they com in angel clothin.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by angelz(f): 2:28am On Oct 16, 2006
Now am lookin 4 d husband nt a lova because cant trust my hrt wit any guy again. D nex pesn l'l meet 4 a relatnshp wil b 4 mariag. Nt 4 luv as d hurt wnt b much if d luv is nt dia. Anoda tin am tinkin is 2 av a kid n remain single 4 d rest of my life. Thou my boyfrnd is stil beggin me 2 com bak, bt l cant stand goin out wit him again. Knoin he lied 2 me al dis yrs. One rich man has been disturbin me. Shud l giv him a try? (laufs)
Re: Guys And Their Lies by macalurs(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2006
Baby~angel,

Sorry you've been lied to and mistreated. I wish I could find that guy right now. I'd knock shiit into him.

You see, it's hard to move forward when you have lots of luggage and you're climbing a hill. The hill is hard enough to climb without the luggage. I'd suggest you strip yourself of the lies you wrapping yourself up with, I know it's hard. . .  especially when you're in "defence mode". You have to believe me, not all guys are like that. Although the truth is more complicated that this. I don't intend to go into giving you details on how a man's phyche works, but you have to take this from me: no one deserves to be treated wrongly (not even a guy).

Have you ever asked yourself this question: "how do porcupines mate?"

Women are alot different from men, and men are different from men. There are MEN, then there are men and there are men. They're not the same thing. But concluding "all men lie" gives you serious issues to deal with. I personally would not want to date someone that can't trust me 'because she has issues from her past relationship. If you can't trust any guy with your heart, you wont trust your husband. And believe me; Even if you're cunning enough to make a guy think you trust him and then y'all get married then you let him on what you gat, it's likely the guy will look for a way out, probably cheat on you again, just to see you go. And then again, you're back where you started.

Porcupines mate CAREFULLY
Re: Guys And Their Lies by haywhy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2006
@ Angelz I sincerly understand how you feel but i won't say you should trust & neither will i say you shouldn't trust. Relationships could be frustrating when such happens but our life still has to be lived! Nothing is comparable with a happy home which you can only achieve by trusting ur partner & him trusting you. I'm sure there are still decent marriage materials so just keep it real wink God go help us all ooo 'cos ladies r,
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2006
hay! hay!! hay!!! angry angry angry

Cashew head grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by haywhy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2006
If ur a guy i would have said i collected ur gal grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2006
who dash monkey tongue grin grin grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by haywhy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2006
talk true una just recharge abi wink
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2006
@radiant

stop deceiving urself about guys lying or not
the problem started with the girls and so stop accusing guys

if i might ask why do girls prefer boys that tell them lies and good guys like us go about single

and the annoying part is that the same girls that complain that the guy lied to them also knew the guy was lying from the begining and would continue to allow themselve to be decieved

grow up radiant next time a guy talks to u , i know u have the ability to identify who is lying and who is telling the truth so why not follow the guy that tells u the truth most probabaly cos the truth is not apealing as much as the lies

but dont girls lie also? i have met a girl that tells different guys different names and wat would u say that is?

i dont know wat the problem is with u ladies, u always complain about guys guys and more guys lets face facts

1. who lies most ? girls .
2. tell me who claims every fat belle sugar daddy is their uncle? girls.
3. who dumps a guy for greener pastures even when it is not that green? girls
4. who tends to live a lie more? girls

most probably cos guys dont always complain about heart breaks and they take it as one of those things that happens in life, u ladies should stop lying to ur selves brace up to the reponsibility  of bein adults begin to scrutinize people from the begining, afterall most of u know when guys  lie and still pretend it is cool.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2006
angelz:

My 1st date never lied 2 me cus he's very religious. Bt l dnt love him, my feelins 4 him is brodaly evn after 4 years. Bt l met another wu apeard inocent n loving, l fell n we kickd off.  Dnt think l can trust anyone again. Evn if they com in angel clothin.

just like i said above girls don't fall for guys that tell them the truth. and u can clearly see a lving example

and for u angelz u have problemz trusting your self because if u dont u wont have fallen for the fake guy now u blame every guy, but u also contradict your self that your first guy never lied to u

so who really is to blame? guys or u that decided to fall before looking.

and as we all know the truth is bitter and since i started this lying game oh my chicks flood around me, can pick and drop at anytime but when i decide to be straight i go back single.
maybe some self rightoues guys should try it for a while it really works cheesy

until girls begin to accept the truth for what it is i am sorry guys will continue tolie since it is the only way to get results
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2006
@Kacy  I love such replies. A bit challenging  grin

So u mean girls lie more than guys I don't believe you. It's more of a habit for guys to lie than for girls. The annoying part of it is that when guys are lying, you can hardly tell but if it's a girl, you can spot the moment she's lying.

If you are single, it means ur game ain't tight. wink Ain't got nothing to do with honesty.

I'm not decieving myself in anyway. The fact is that guys tend to lie more than girls. Sometimes when you suspect someone's lying, you want to give them the benefit of doubt but when it becomes part of that person, it sucks and I hate it.

WE GIRLS NEVER PREFER WHO LIES TO US
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2006
well radiant
i no come argue here but one thingi know and a lot of guys know is simple
girls wants guys that tell them wat they want to hear either be it the truth or a pack of lies

i gave u a litereal example with angelz . i know u think ur smart all girls think they r smart but dont worry ur self u would soon get another guy that tells u wat u want to hear and like i said b4 a lie is just another version of the truth only that it did not happen that way.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by macalurs(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2006
Everyone has a different lie to tell. Radiant is just alergic to certain kinds.

A stupid assed good for nothing, smelling, ugly, dumb, girl loves it when a guy walks up to her and asks her "Baby which of your parents are thief?" and when the girl is like "what!?" the guy's like ". . .that stole the stars and put it in your eyes . . . .baby I love you!!"

That's a bad lie. The girl knows she ain't cute at all and she knows there aint no stars in her eyes. But hey she falls for it cos the guy has this "romantic" way with words.

I think most girls love being complimented . . . even at the cost of being lied to. I walk up to a girl and I'm like "you're the prettiest thing in this room tonite . . . can I get a dance miss pretty lady? " I'm most likely gonna get a "sure". She aint the prettiest I know it, she knows it but hey, I'm one romantic assed dude!

But then they (girls/women) forget that one lie leads to the next and from one small lie to one bigger lie and so on. It mostly boils down to certain stereotypical "lies" a guy's allowed to tell and one's that are out of bounds. But when there's no other lie to be told, and every other lie's old and stale we want something to keep the girl dazed. . . . so we tell her "my uncle died . . . . I'm so depressed." Just to have her all over you, licking your tears and what not.

I think guys tell most obvious lies. Girls just love the attention.

Imagine how misserable the life of a girl that aint been lied to for once by any guy
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Hugoboi(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2006
TRUE STORY!!

@ macalurs
u are a genius!!!!!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2006
well macalurs

i say thank u, the elder thank u

but i am of the opinion that girls lie so bad most times it looks natuaral and u might just fall for it
examples
1. sugar daddy is her uncle
2. she luvs listenign to his romatic stories and whenu confront her she says the boy is just disturbing me
3. i said it b4 i would say it again some have different names for different folks
4. when it comes to money bet u the average nigerian girl equates it to luv and prestends to luv u which we all know is a lie
5. during those processes of touch touch why is it that when the girl is saying no stop she is actually tell u yes continue , is that a lie or not
6. have u been introduced by a girl that was caught double dating? meet my friend that one i told u that is brother to my mothers uncle infact we us to be twins but now we r friends
7. naturally girls belive they have right to do things and we guys dont have the same rights like telling u am tired of the relationshp i want to stay off guys for a while, mean while the next few secs u see her with another guy.
8. this happend to me i broke of with my ex- girl she went round town shouting and telling every one that cares that she dumped me, well i was forced to reply that i caught several times cheating with her family friend brother inlaw's cousin

enjoy
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Hugoboi(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2006
Another genius in the making grin grin grin
i just cant get enuff of these stories!!!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2006
Macalurs, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I love the teases but hate when a guy is like "she's just a family friend who comes around all the time. She's also my very good friend but you're my heart. I can't trade you for anyone". And then at the end of the day, he's actually seeing that girl, screwing her and when you confront her, she tells you it's been going on for a while.
The worst part of it, she gets pregnant for him. How nice and truthful of him huh? angry

Guys I like you people but make una take am easy with the lying. Such an example I gave, can ruin someone's life. That's the kind I hate not tellin me you you can climb mount Everest for me grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by haywhy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2006
Radiant:

That's the kind I hate not tellin me you you can climb mount Everest for me grin
I feel you gyal wink
Re: Guys And Their Lies by macalurs(m): 2:11am On Oct 18, 2006
But still somehow it all works out in the end, dont it?

Radiant baby: kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss u back
Re: Guys And Their Lies by macalurs(m): 5:40am On Oct 18, 2006
I think girls have a higher lying frequency, but guys have the higher devasitating lie-power. In other words, Guys lie harder. I'll explain.

In the US, guys tend to lie more, but not as much as nigerians. Men are wired generally different from women. There are psycho-biological reasons as to why generally men act the way they do.

According to Christian Carter " The feminine energy grows with fullness,
praise, connection and love, to allow a kind of "surrender" in all kinds of joyful
experiences. With sex, women surrender to the experience
with a man through love and connection, which can make the man and woman as one. But the masculine energy doesn't work this way. At least not in the "darker" part of a man. The masculine energy is VERY different. The masculine energy seeks to break through challenges all alone and arrive at its desire - "emptiness" and "freedom". " What in otherwords he's trying to say is that men approach women at first sight, for the chase. Men love the chase. When the woman gives the man sex after a few nite-outs (as it's normal btw first daters in US), the man wins the game and is "free" and "empty" while the woman loses whatever lustre she holds. The man at this point could choose to call her his gf (though he's in it for the sex) while screwing other ladies behind her back, and lie to save his tail, hence coats his lie with more and heavier lies.

The Nigerian man is not very different from the stereotype above, although they "scout" the girl (americans call it stalk) and already know everything about her before she even knows he exists. However according to culture, most girls would go for the highest bidder. An educated, cultured, well mannered girl would opt for (under normal circumstances) a well spoken atleast-drives-a-car kind'a guy, tall blah blah blah, and in most cases, he'd have already had his fair share of fucking-arround.

The nigerian girl might keep a few guys arround just incase the guy at hand flops, just to have a stand-by. In most cases she wont sleep with them, but of course guys-- being the jealous things they are-- wont stand to have their girl talk to another guy regularly.

The american girl falls in love funnily so I wont talk about that. guess I've talked long enough.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2006
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2006
a major difference between when guys lie to girls

guy- they lie cos they have to tellthe girl wat she wants to hear , to make her appreciate her self and not ruin her self confidence

girls lie cos of fear. they dont want to bring down their ego or probably they want to carry on with an ascribed self esteem claiming wat they r not wink
Re: Guys And Their Lies by macalurs(m): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2006
We'll let you be the judge . . . just for today.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2006
kaecy5:

a major difference between when guys lie to girls

guy- they lie because they have to tellthe girl what she wants to hear , to make her appreciate her self and not ruin her self confidence

girls lie because of fear. they don't want to bring down their ego or probably they want to carry on with an ascribed self esteem claiming what they r not wink
*Yawns*
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2006
cool grin cheesy grin wink
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2006
tongue grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by macalurs(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2006
funny ppl
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2006
;d kiss
Re: Guys And Their Lies by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2006
lol grin grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by macalurs(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2006
I'll sign out here kiss

Men are saints, take it or leave it. grin i'm gonna pay for that
Re: Guys And Their Lies by macalurs(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2006
I'll sign out here kiss

Men are saints, take it or leave it. grin i'm gonna pay for that
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2006
macalurs:

I'll sign out here kiss

Men are saints, take it or leave it. grin I'm going to pay for that

U wish grin grin grin I'm sure he means they're Devil incarnates tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Woman Was Spotted Breast Feeding Her Son And Dog Together(Pics) / Man Cuts Off Wife’s Head After DNA Test Proved He Is'nt The Father Of His 6 Kids / Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.