Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Guys And Their Lies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their Lies (7791 Views)

Ladies And Their Lies / Guys And Their Lies / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their Lies by naija4life(f): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2006
Everybody lies at sometime or the other, It all depends on whether the lie is true or not, hahahahaha cool
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2006
lol N4L, u don carry ur own come o. Can a lie be true or false? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys And Their Lies by CrazyMan(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2006
it's not only guys that lie.
girls also lie infact they lie more that we guys.
*I think it should be girls and their lies*
Re: Guys And Their Lies by haywhy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2006
Greatest of the greatest of the greatest LIARS! Why r d ladies not answering?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by naija4life(f): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2006
Radiant:

lol N4L, u don carry your own come o. Can a lie be true or false? shocked shocked shocked

Yes radiant, a lie can be true if the end justifies the means, especially when done to prevent another higher bad whatever. grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2006
have u been introduce by ur girlfriend to some one and she says dont mind him he is that guy i am telling u about that is always disturbing me
or
he is my family friend we grew up together
these days they have gone intelligent what they would say is simple hi meet A, A meet B. simple

girls can be imaginative so they can be creative when lying at times u might be confused if the situation really happened grin cheesy cool
Re: Guys And Their Lies by dmola(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2006
if you dont accept the fact that ladies dont like been tell the truth, well i think is way of life, in must cases gys re been force to lie, i mean for those who enjoye it, is nt acceive we enjoye but girls leavs us know choice, m sory if yu get hot by this act, is way of life,
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2006
dmola:

if you don't accept the fact that ladies don't like been tell the truth, well i think is way of life, in must cases gys re been force to lie, i mean for those who enjoye it, is nt acceive we enjoye but girls leavs us know choice, m sory if yu get hot by this act, is way of life,

Dmola, was that meant to be English or some sort of broken chinese? shocked

Na wa o! lol
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2006
men na wa
common english

u for write am for pidgin na

me i see am also ooooo
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mekoyo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2006
It is sad to hear such hear breaking news. There is something we all have to learn from this, U can't luv someone when ur heart doesnt. Yes we all tell lies but is dis right? no itsn't so why decieve ourselves. As for me lying makes me sick, it boils my conscience nd i just cant do without telling the truth.
Ladies out there we have to be careful with the kind of relationship we find oursleves in, as the saying goes You can only find true love when you follow your heart[i][/i]. We are to use our Knowledge not Emotion. Emotion is fast but Knowledge is slow, emotion is like the flesh always willing but u gat 2 b careful, watchful.
Relationship is built on trust and luv. if dere is not trust 4 eachother den it is gone.

Radiant i'll advice you to stick with knowledge and not your emotion. Take care.
And to you guyz out dere all liars becareful with our lies or u re all gonna perish in HELL. HAHAHA grin grin grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by esoneek(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2006
Boys where una dey?All the boys wey reply this topic them be fake abi maybe na me dey dream cos for my own experiences i don discover say na babes dey lie pass.omo women sabi lie ,them come even worse for pretence.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by esoneek(m): 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2006
by d way , radiant, u dey spend time for here gan o , e be like say u be woman activist grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2006
@esonek

u no need to call the guys fake cos if u have read up u would find out that we all are saying the same thing
girls can lie more than guys
girls lie with so much ease at times u confuse the lies for truth

girls lie and say it is sharpness or smartness but when a guy lies for once the girls go about telling every one after coating it with salt and pepper saying to every one that care to listen that guys tell lies

oh women i don tire for una
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2006
esoneek:

by d way , radiant, u dey spend time for here gan o , e be like say u be woman activist grin

lol wink
Re: Guys And Their Lies by sy2000(f): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2006
dmola:

if you don't accept the fact that ladies don't like been tell the truth, well i think is way of life, in must cases gys re been force to lie, i mean for those who enjoye it, is nt acceive we enjoye but girls leavs us know choice, m sory if yu get hot by this act, is way of life,

Wey thing u they talk. "Ladies don't like been tell the truth"  I ain't nobody forcing guys to lie, guys just lie because they want  and because they are addicted to it. So plzzzzzzzzzzzz  say something else
Re: Guys And Their Lies by iice(f): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2006
Abeg some of us like hearing the truth. Get with the program
Re: Guys And Their Lies by anon101(f): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2006
just keep being honest and faithful , you willmeet someone to appreciate that in you
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2006
kiss kiss kiss@ BnB
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Labans(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2006
This advice is for all the ladies in the house.
Don't undermine your worth by comparing yourself
with
others. It is because we are different that each of
us
is special. Don't set your goals by what other
people
deem important. Only you know what is best for you.
Don't take for granted the things closest to your
heart. Cling to them as you would your life, for
without them, life is meaningless. Don't let your
life
slip through your fingers by living in the past or
for
the future. By living your life one day at a time,
you
live ALL the days of your life. Don't give up when
you
still have something to give. Nothing is really over
until the moment you stop trying Don't be afraid to
admit that you are less than perfect. It is this
fragile thread that binds us together.

Don't shut love out of your life by saying it's
impossible to find. The quickest way to receive love
is to give; the fastest way to lose love is to hold
it
too tightly; and the best way to keep love is to
give
it wings.
Think about it, good luck!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2006
Awwwwwwwww. . . that's so sweet smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Honeypot1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2006
All men are liars
Because lies lubricate speed-dating tyres
All men are liars
In the bid to fulfil ladies’ inexplicable desires
All men are liars
But girls adorn lies like sweet-smelling attires
All men are burning liars
A fire sustained by female fuel suppliers
All men are liars
For that’s what a girl’s fantasy requires
All men are hardened liars
For they inherited it from their mother’s umbilical empires
All men are guilty liars
Only when women are entangled and wounded in love’s painful barbwires

@Radiant
I feel what u feel. I'm not being sarcastic. I've read all the replies and decided that mine should come as a rhyme or poem, if u think it is. Men and women lie alike. I advice u to leave men alone for awhile, look inward, tell yourself the truth. Make yourself the prize, give men the reason why they should run after u and do everything (which includes not lying to u) so they can win and keep your love
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2006
Honey, wink believe me that's what I'm doing. It's either my way or Bleep it. I can't be bothered again. Once bitten real hard, baby a million times hurt lol

One thing I've noticed, guys like girls who give them a tough time. Well, y'all gon' get it.

I'm yet to meet the man that will win my heart again talkless of saying "I do". . . that will be the DAY! grin Bullshit

The last thing I'll do now is to bend to please a guy. That's a big fat joke!!!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by macalurs(m): 12:41am On Dec 09, 2006
Yeah right. i've seen your type.

baby just say you aint seen a guy you'll bend for yet.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 3:49am On Dec 10, 2006
You've seen my type? What d'u know about my type?

I'm pretty sure I made myself clear.

I said "I'm yet to meet a man that will win my heart again". That means that I'm open for any relationship but believe me, for me to bend to please a guy now, it will take JESUS to come down. May be sometime in the future yes,but for now, count me out and I mean it.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by macalurs(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2006
I guess we're kind'a saying the same thing.

By having seen "your type", I meant I've heard such statement before. Don't feel offended. My sister used to make such comments, and I always was like ''calm down. . . jeez girl!"

I guess you know yourself better than anyone else. But I'd say, keep your options open even for the now, you never know.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2006
@macalaurs

why u dey disturb urself ?

leave her alone she is still young, don't worry in a few years time it would become a prayer topic then she would fall into any tom, dick or Harry's arm thanking God for him, irrespective of her preferences
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2006
Guys don't feel offended o. That's just the way I feel at the moment and I made myself clear, that may be in the future I might change.

Kay, why don't you stick that your 'finger-size' dyk into your mouth and see if you'll feel better?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2006
radiant shocked grin grin

fact remains as soon as a guy opens his mouth to speak 95.5% of what comes out are lies
Re: Guys And Their Lies by macalurs(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2006
I really don't subscribe to stereotypes.

hey m'kina
Let me make a guess: You're saying this because the few guys you've met seemed to lie a good deal right? Yes I know it's hard to try make people see from one side of the argument when they may have experienced the contrary, let alone convince them. Guys lie. Infact all guys you know lie 95% of the time (by the way, that's alot); but is it safe to say that ALL guys lie? Not to talk of 95% of the time. . . . c'moon girl. If all guys lied 95% of the time a day, you'd probably be either dead, or unborn right now.

A guy lies one time or another to a girl to get her attention, to probably kill the relationship, or start one up. I don't lie to a girl I'm wooing. I might hide the information from her, just to minimize chaos, but I wouldn't lie to please. If she's going to find out the truth afterall, then why start the lie-engine?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2006
@mac

its not cuz i've been hurt by guys and their lies . .
it cuz it happens aroundd us everyday . .married guys,single guys ,guys with kids . .its crazy even small boys of 15 knows how to spin a tale well well . .
Re: Guys And Their Lies by macalurs(m): 12:35am On Dec 14, 2006
all the above you mentioned are true. But they still don't amount to 95% of lies you claim males tell. even 3yr olds lie. It doesn't have to do with the sex. It depends on if the individual is comfortable with the lie.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 2:48am On Dec 14, 2006
This is a joke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: / I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! / As seen on Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.