Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Guys And Their Lies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their Lies (7787 Views)

Ladies And Their Lies / Guys And Their Lies / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2006
I hate lies. I prefer to be told the truth either it hurts or not. sad
Re: Guys And Their Lies by kboy2z(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2006
You wont blame us cos if we dont lie to you gals, You will never want to give a chance or love up.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2006
if you dont lie
what do you do when ur lips start moving
cuz most men lie anytime they blink their eyes
Re: Guys And Their Lies by iice(f): 5:12am On Oct 10, 2006
mukina2:

if you don't lie
what do you do when your lips start moving
because most men lie anytime they blink their eyes

Ouch lol
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 10, 2006
lies
why r u ladies complaining, naturally girls luv to hear lies from guys if u say am lying how come u dont date guys that tell uthe truth but u would prefer guys that live a lie, and lie to u about every thing
the funny part u know he is lying and u still enjoy it

@mukina2
nigerian guys dont blink when they lie dont be deceived by some white folks that blink when they do, to us sometimes it seems more real when we lie than say the truth
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2006
kaecy5:

@mukina2
nigerian guys don't blink when they lie don't be deceived by some white folks that blink when they do, to us sometimes it seems more real when we lie than say the truth
You right man lmao
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Free(f): 1:26am On Oct 13, 2006
yesoooo
men r liars
well some of them

but two can play that game
i have learn to beat them at their own game
lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Odeku(m): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2006
What about the females that lies to guys as well, they have another man on the side and say oh we just friends, and in the dark he is MR SPARKOVELLI. you dont see us crying. its part of the game boo, people will lie if they can get away with it. sometime we see the sign but ignor it. read my book Player 101 by MR MANDINGO
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2006
the bottom line is guys lie so much,

as free sais try to beat them at their game cheesy
Re: Guys And Their Lies by macalurs(m): 2:32am On Oct 14, 2006
all girls are saints. yeah right

The truth is girls live lies. Their appearance, their self image, the way they walk, the way they'd talk damn! A "cute" guy walks arround and she gets all twitchy, her character enters "default: attraction mode". You boy wee dey there dey toast am, na serious sorry for you.

b tw: why don't girls fart? except my own sisters
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2006
macalurs:

b tw: why don't girls fart? except my own sisters

Excuse me
Re: Guys And Their Lies by macalurs(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2006
SarcasmIrony's twin sister--alot bolder though
Re: Guys And Their Lies by flowmed(f): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2006
Radiant, hope u are fine. men lie 2 get girls but sometimes it makes girls look cheap
i just ended a relationship i thought i was building with a man i so much trust. all 4 me to discover he is a lier. Well my friend I have looked at this that guy are liers.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by haywhy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2006
Men tell lies because they are following the word of the bible which says ibukun ni fun omo odo naa ti o fi ogbon she grin grin grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by jojoe2000(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley sorry to say but u gals like to b lied to.its just d simple truth.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2006
Flowmed there u go. I'm so pissed hearing this. Most Guys are just pigs

jojo, we like to be lied to? What trash u cha''in? I personally is very blunt so I expect the same from a guy. I prefer the truth ooooo. Even if you cheat on me, you'll be surprised i won't discard you and I mean it.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2006
jojo maybe you should rephrase and say uo girl likes being lied to grin

all men are lairs , even on the net majority of the scammers are guys angry

In most cases girls lie to pritect themselves but guys lie at any opportunity possilbe to impress the girls angry
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2006
mukina2:

jojo maybe you should rephrase and say uo girl likes being lied to grin

all men are lairs , even on the net majority of the scammers are guys angry

In most cases girls lie to pritect themselves but guys lie at any opportunity possilbe to impress the girls angry

well am new to nairaland and i'll like to oppose your thoughts about Guys. please lets be strict about this, I know most guys and girls would say not all Guys. though guys do lie to compesate their babes but not all time.
I've seen a scene whereby a chick was caught by her boyfriend kissing his own best friend all alone in the room.could you believe she still denies not having an affair with him,, what do we call that.?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by haywhy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2006
See as these ladies they talk like say dem no dey tell lie grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2006
so what if he caught them?
maybe he was even the cause of it
i still maintain all guys lie
Re: Guys And Their Lies by haywhy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 15, 2006
Because all ladies do as well. grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2006
ummmm, yea girls lie but u can't compare them with guys shocked

If it was the girl that caught her boyfriend kissing her best friend, I bet you the guy will deny that act though he was caught o

Guys, I bow for una. Una too mushhhh shocked
Re: Guys And Their Lies by haywhy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2006
But u know say gurls dangerous dem go dey lie and dem go dey cry as well grin Ha u r 10 much!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2006
grin grin grin Ode
Re: Guys And Their Lies by haywhy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2006
grin grin grin sulu balogun
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2006
hellwire you nor be lie man sorry holy man tongue
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2006
what's sulu balogun
Re: Guys And Their Lies by haywhy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2006
radiant aren't u a yoruba gurl?
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2006
Omo ibo ni mi grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by haywhy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2006
oko grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by SUKANIGHT: 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2006
The truth to the matter is we all lie it's all part of life i dont see any reason why any girl should wine about it i mean many times a girl is seeing more than one guy she tells them all sort of lies his my brother his my class mate his my kid sister's friend his my uncle what do you call that then a guy comes along and knows the only thing that can make you keep him is when he tells you what you want to hear then you find out and your heart is broken come on it's all part of the food chain of who gets who any one can be a victim girl or boy man or woman lady or gentelman. undecided
Re: Guys And Their Lies by jojoe2000(m): 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin i guess i was blunt there. grin grin grin.my bad. surprisingly i dont lie to pple i truely care for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Sugar In Your Tea - Big Breasts Lagos Girl (photos) / . / The Moment Woman Was Spotted Breast Feeding Her Son And Dog Together(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.