Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Guys And Their Lies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their Lies (7789 Views)

Ladies And Their Lies / Guys And Their Lies / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their Lies by Free(f): 4:45am On Feb 05, 2007
yawns

next!!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by dremoney(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2007
fill us in with d full jist maa'm.

wat n wat did he actually lie about.

we need to actually check ur simple reasoning abilities 2 u know!!!!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by farad(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2007
Lies of what please angry
Re: Guys And Their Lies by teeirl: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2007
Hey guys lie to get what they want out of a girl and unfirtunately us girls are to foolish and fall for it. I dated a Nigerian guy for 3 years things where fine between us i gave 100% constantly put everything i had in to the relationship he told me all the things i wanted to hear. Thought at last i have found a great guy but to cut a long story short he was ur average guy told more lies than he could remember it took me a long time to see through them as he constantly kept me sweet if i got anyway suspicious of him he always did something realy good to divert my mind anyway we broke up and spoke afterwards about it and his excuse for his actions and lie was "ITS A MANS WORLD WE CAN DO THESE THINGS". Ladies its time we cop on and see trough these losers they are not worth shit !!!! grin grin grin grin

I also agree with the comment that it is not a gender thing women cn do it they hide it alot better than men but men you are the ones who taught the ladies how to lie,
Re: Guys And Their Lies by ozoneflake(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2007
Thats the irony of love. It can never be 50/50. There is no perfect state in loving.

Girl if you can say the truth, girls lie thousand time more than men. After marriage better but before then rubbish.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by breeolan(f): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2007
i should thk by now evry grl is used to listening to lies,

tho' der r a few dat are genuine, but my dear, its best u dnt always believe what a guy tells u,

if u must believe, let it be based on ur decision nt d guys' undecided
Re: Guys And Their Lies by kateangel(f): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2007
It is true my dear sister, guys are all dis same, they will pretend as if they are holy, pretending calling u dat their love u which is a big lie, they always want to ave sex, girl, thats the way guys are meant to be. My ex made me to believe that i was the best thing ever just to find out that the stupid guy got another girl behind my back.

So i am very careful with guys becos their are crooks and evil, they break girls heart the way their like walk into any relationship they like and walk out the way they like.

To go into another relationship i am very scared because i ave learnt 4rom my pasted experience and learnt my lesson.

So be very, very cafeful my dear sister.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by 2dye4(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2007
stereotype! angry
Re: Guys And Their Lies by breeolan(f): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2007
yeah stereotype, but true,

tell me, dnt u lie

i mean its like an in-built mechanism in guys, it comes naturally wink
Re: Guys And Their Lies by YOUNGDICEs(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2007
me i don't know how to lie so when i do something my girl know straight up,but my igbo cousins will lie and make a straight up face.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by georgies(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2007
Just wandering what to tell you both.
But am sure u may have heard it better said
but one thing is sure,there are decent gentlemen everywhere
just pray and hope he come ur way
and dont use transfer aggression to chase `the`man away
all the best and pity that u have to face such situation.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by georgies(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2007
You know girls are always the cause of their wahala
Am a victim of the girl lie and insensitivity.
but that doesnt affect the way i handle them
yet u dont blame others if they handle them anyhow
still real gentlemen abound and u have a part to play in keeping them like that
Am one,so i know what am saying.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by LEVI2ME(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2007
Sorry, to all ladies i just wants to say it as i feel for once

maybe we all should check ourselves because
what we want might not be what we need.
lies make it more interesting in a relationship and
it becomes so interesting that the other party do not want to leave anymore,
and i would let to add that why Girls love them and don't want to leave them.
So maybe going back to the drawing board would help you ladies,
prioritizes would definitely help, just know what you what before you go into it
and then let it know to the male.
Also remember Girls lie too until they see mugu
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Olufidu(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ poster,

God is the answer. Let Him choose for you. He knows ALL of us and the intents of our hearts. Start a personal relationship with Him, then you will have access to His "G14" classified info that will lead you to the choice that will not fail you.

cool
Re: Guys And Their Lies by YOUNGDICEs(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2007
girls could lie too specially beautiful girls they get away with anything.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by abilityman(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2007
Most relationship has come to an end because the guys were always telling the truth!!!

So tell me why d guys will not resort to lies!!!

Its unfortunate our lives has turned to dis!!!

Ladies, the moment u stop subscribing to lies, the guys will subscribe to truth!!!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by toplass(f): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2007
am i the first to tell u that their middle name is LIAR?with their brain between their legs
Re: Guys And Their Lies by boywest(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2008
@poster, so why did u not offer to help him get his papers? or are u illegal too?. May be if u had offered to help him with his papers u will be the one pregnant and not d other girl.
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys And Their Lies by MsLurker(f): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2008
I think it's personalities, some are quicker to lie than others.

I know that my memory can't afford to house to many lies, I'll forget what I said what too.

Guys do tend to lie and for silly reasons. Don't get the logic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies / I Have The Sexiest And Flattest Tommy On Nairaland (picture Proof) / Nipple Got Stuck Between A Man's Gap Teeth What Will You Do ? - Ladies Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.