Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Guys And Their Lies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their Lies (7790 Views)

Ladies And Their Lies / Guys And Their Lies / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Their Lies by macalurs(m): 6:15am On Dec 14, 2006
it sure is. I Think the thread should be renamed "humans and chameleons who dey lie pass?"
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2006
guys lie more than a chameleon changes colours
Re: Guys And Their Lies by ghengis(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2006
Lets bone the arguements,
Why do guys lie? Simple, Its the only way to woo a typical woman. Tell ha the whole truth about yourself and u'll be "talk(ing) to the hand".
Besides avn't u guys seen movies, perharps the most "romantic" way to hurt a woman is letting her discover you lied to get or keep her, from 'coming to america' to even the high school muchy stuffs,

Ladies, admit it, it makes u proud that your man lied to you with 'the best' intentions wink
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2006
lie with the best intentions . .

say the turth why must you lie?
when she finds out later that you lied bam! its over just like that . .

and you come back with phony i am sorry
i didnt mean to hurt you
it was the work of the devil

i lied to save our relationship

if it was woman that lied . .the whole world would know about how she lied to you . .
guys be fair
Re: Guys And Their Lies by whitelexi(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2006
Dont hate the playa hate the game
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2006
hate the playa and hate the game cool
Re: Guys And Their Lies by whitelexi(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2006
mukina2:

hate the playa and hate the game cool

So why r we getting married on the 32nd
U have to love the playa and the game oh
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2006
dont worry radiant and katharinae has assured me that you wont lie grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by whitelexi(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2006
and u trust them? grin Remember the devil u know, la la la grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2006
kathariane already thought me some karate moves

and radiant has been teaching me to shoot
Re: Guys And Their Lies by whitelexi(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2006
grin grin grin Some karate moves?? That girl hates u grin
Didnt she tell u i did shotokan karate to black belt dan 3?? or she wants u to find out for yourself grin grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2006
well shoalin master is my current teacher
i can beat jackie chan and jet li anyday so who are you then? grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by zillonnair(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2006
Well i to be honet, lies with guys or not. It largely depends on what you as a lady is looking out for. If your values are clearly defined and you know what you really want in a man (note not the material stuff which is what catches the attention of almost 95% of our modern ladies) it shouldn't be much of a problem to get the real guys you ladies are always looking for.

Real guys are everywhere just like fakers. But you must understand a principle, what is worth value is not easily seen, sand is everywhere cause its not worth anything, but gold is scarce.

But just incase you could not still find the mr. right, just holla me on 08034981232. I would be pleased to respond to ya,
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2006
A bigger joke!!!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2006
no rate it has the biggest joke for now
Re: Guys And Their Lies by ghengis(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2006
Well i to be honet, lies with guys or not. It largely depends on what you as a lady is looking out for. If your values are clearly defined and you know what you really want in a man (note not the material stuff which is what catches the attention of almost 95% of our modern ladies) it shouldn't be much of a problem to get the real guys you ladies are always looking for.

Real guys are everywhere just like fakers. But you must understand a principle, what is worth value is not easily seen, sand is everywhere cause its not worth anything, but gold is scarce.

But just incase you could not still find the mr. right, just holla me on 08034981232. I would be pleased to respond to ya,

Wadda ***?!!!!
Please i think all these self-advertisements should be placed else where, the rate at which desperados dey drop phone numbas and email addys is alarming. Oga o!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by fellow(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2006
Hey do guys really LIE? What i would call it is distortion of the fact which is definately not wortrh to be called a lie.
If guys lie, THEN WHAT DO GIRLS DO? ,

Beat Me!!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by zillonnair(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2006
Wadda ***?!!!!
Please i think all these self-advertisements should be placed else where, the rate at which desperados dey drop phone numbas and email addys is alarming. Oga o!
_________________________________________________________________________________________

So for your mind now, you don yan abi. See your big mouth like desperado. Where is your common sense of humour? Infant like you.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by samorijack(m): 8:09am On Dec 22, 2006
hello radiant,dear,i'm sorry you were hurt,by one of my kind , dammmm shame but that's life i guess. keep you're head up ,stick your chest out and handle it,you'll be aight
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2006
Thanks Sam smiley
Re: Guys And Their Lies by cheekee(f): 6:48pm On Dec 23, 2006
@radiant and busta girls welcome to my world wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

awwwwwwwww i thought i am the only one who's been hurt but seems like there so many ather girls like me i too fail to understand why the guys have to be sp punk a$$ liars after everything you do for them its just the stupid way they are and i think there is nothing we can do about undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2006
guys will always lie tongue
seriuosly most losers and cowards lie too damn much . . . .
the same mouth they use to kiss you with , ,flatter you with .they use it to tell you blue and green tales tongue
Re: Guys And Their Lies by cheekee(f): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2006
mukina2:

guys will always lie tongue
seriuosly most losers and cowards lie too damn much . . . .
the same mouth they use to kiss you with , ,flatter you with .they use it to tell you blue and green tales tongue

preach sister preach wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys And Their Lies by mukina2: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2006
cheekee:

preach sister preach wink wink cheesy cheesy
gilr you got me laffin out loud here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by cheekee(f): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2006
hehehe sawwrrry girl i"ll o laugh together with you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2006
@mukina & radiant

my beautiful princesses well quite unfortunate u folks where hurt by one guy at one time or the other but the truth still remains if the guys have told u the truth from the beginning u wont have believed especially u muki

cos u say guys lie but do they really lie or they tell u wat u want to hear
for instance we all know u r a beautiful lady and u have been working hard to maintain ur shape, tell me if u become as thin as paris bonga fish hilton guys would still tell u that ur fine cos u need to feel good about ur self but at ur back they know the truth until we hear paris has got aids thats why she is this thin.

girls don't believe guys that tell them the truth they prefer to follow guys that lie to them

and since telling a different version of the truth gets the girls why wont guys keep on saying it

u better watch ur self and say the truth to ur self how many times have u really said the truth . u got a strange fone call while ur with ur man and u tell him he is ur class mate asking for a notebook by 2 am and stayed as long as 30mins on the phone, wat a study mate indeed

lipsrsealed
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 1:48am On Dec 25, 2006
KC, sorry to say this but, your comment was too wack to continue this arguement. Goodbye!
Re: Guys And Their Lies by trinigirl1(f): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2006
well kaecy,  I personally prefer to be told the truth from the beginning.  I would hate for a man to lie to me.

And I don't understand what you are saying because I know for a fact you never lie wink
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2006
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

but i have realised the truth hurts most timess
Re: Guys And Their Lies by trinigirl1(f): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2006
true kaecy,

but isn't it better to hurt from truth, than to hurt from lies?

which one will be more beneficial in the long run to both parties.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by felia(f): 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2007
better answer why do u believe their lies, because boys are full of crap.
Re: Guys And Their Lies by Radiant(f): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2007
Sometimes you don't know until an out-burst of events occur wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can U Date A Beautiful Muscular Woman? / Woman Who Look Like A Ghost Twerk At A Party Spark Outrage / Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.