Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves (17269 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Chai this ugly asss bitcch still dey surface Shame no dey ur dictionary walahi grin
lol if u no put ur ugly monkey face pics on ur dp,thunder go fire u! grin

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Chai this ugly asss bitcch still dey surface Shame no dey ur dictionary walahi grin
did u create this thread to insult people?

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Faibuhari:
how old are you? What is your net worth? What challenges have you faced in life? Never insult a lady, it makes you less of a gentlemen.

I don't need your opinion. Stay away from me and my thread. If you want to praise ladies, open your own thread and worship them undecided

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
rago:

prettythicksme,oya answer him na
lol u too dey enjoy the season film abi grin
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:

did u create this thread to insult people?

No i created it to see if i can find a lady who is interested in me and not my pocket undecided

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

No i created it to see if i can find a lady who is interested in me and not my pocket undecided
you really have to work on yourself first and not your pocket.

that's why you are getting wrong girls

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:

undecided

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:

My pic grin. Happy now? Hungry looking she-male baboon undecided

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by K9blunt(f): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Is this the best your brain can process undecided

hey pot! yea u
now you generalised and i feel thats the reason ur fellow guys arent in support of what you posted, because you see female bashing threads here doesnt mean all the ops are senceless or myopic like you. the males here that are not suppoting you have probably been dealt with by some girls but they man up and move on and these guys have mothers and sisters they cherish. so modify your topic. jeez

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
diddydiva:

you really have to work on yourself first and not your pocket.

that's why you are getting wrong girls

Don't waste ur time preaching to me undecided create a thread to warn your fellow ladies especially the hungry ones that relationship is not a povery alleviation program.

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Don't waste ur time preaching to me undecided create a thread to warn your fellow ladies especially the hungry ones that relationship is not a povery alleviation program.
okay
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

My pic grin. Happy now? Hungry looking she-male baboon undecided
smh anyway thunder go still fire u!

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
K9blunt:

hey pot! yea u
now you generalised and i feel thats the reason ur fellow guys arent in support of what you posted, because you see female bashing threads here doesnt mean all the ops are senceless or myopic like you. the males here that are not suppoting you have probably been dealt with by some girls but they man up and move on and these guys have mothers and sisters they cherish. so modify your topic. jeez

The hungry girls are surfacing one by one grin. Ooh lawd!!! Hope you're not here to find a valentine prey cos u won't see any. Most of u form holy and working class girls on social media but behind the scene u are worse than commercial sex workers undecided idiotic biatch forming fly. Abirun elebi

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Faibuhari: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

I don't need your opinion. Stay away from me and my thread. If you want to praise ladies, open your own thread and worship them undecided
I think its high time for guys that love ladies and care about them to shut you down
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by JahzaraAde(f): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
The title of your thread made me open it. I'm of Nigerian descent, but I won't be provoked by your generalisation boo..
Reading your opening statement made me laugh smiley

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
Faibuhari:
I think its high time for guys that love ladies and care about them to shut you down

tongue

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
JahzaraAde:
The title of your thread made me open it. I'm of Nigerian descent, but I won't be provoked by your generalisation boo..
Reading your opening statement made me laugh smiley

Who cares about your decent undecided are u a learner? Or don't you know how hungry and desperate girls living in Nigeria are?

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by JahzaraAde(f): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
negrito:
@op you're very correct. They are exactly what you just called them. Nothing good can come out of a Nigerian girl. They are all hungry set of human beings. A relationship is like a financial bail-out from poverty to all of them. They ask you what they can't ask their fathers. Bro, my advice to you is that you should marry a Sudanese rather a Nigerian girl. They are useless in all ramifications.

Wow. I can't believe you wrote this of all girls... Is your mother not a Nigerian? Or don't you have sisters? Will nothing good come out of your own sister. God forgive you bro, that's harsh.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Faibuhari: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
I think its high time you take a back seat and allow guys that care about ladies to take the gauntlet from you. A lot of these guys are toddlers that still collect money from their parents to buy MB to browse. You will be suprised if I expose some who were wooing me through my female moniker

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
Faibuhari:
I think its high time you take a back seat and allow guys that care about ladies to take the gauntlet from you. A lot of these guys are toddlers that still collect money from their parents to buy MB to browse. You will be suprised if I expose some who were wooing me through my female moniker
wahoooooo really grin,want to know more on this one!
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by K9blunt(f): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

The hungry girls are surfacing one by one grin. Ooh lawd!!! Hope you're not here to find a valentine prey cos u won't see any. Most of u form holy and working class girls on social media but behind the scene u are worse than commercial sex workers undecided idiotic biatch forming fly. Abirun elebi
small boi calm down. maybe you should look else where from the brazilian, bleached skinned gucci n gabana bags n wears you drool over and go date the girl who plaites shuku with normal inexpensive wears (not tear tear o) and then come back and testify.

your're welcome in advance. grin

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by JahzaraAde(f): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Who cares about your decent undecided are u a learner? Or don't you know how hungry and desperate girls living in Nigeria are?

My descent matters, because your opening statement also includes me. I've never lived in Nigeria, but I refuse to believe ALL girls in Nigeria are as how you've described. That's an ignorant observation.

And if that's the calibre of girls you keep coming across, check yourself well - why are you always attracting them? Maybe you have nothing to offer serious and sensible girls my dear. x

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Faibuhari: 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

tongue
I will take you to the cleaners if you try to measure up with me so don't play hard balls with me. Tread carefully

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
Faibuhari:

I have tried my best to avoid a confrontation with u but u are pushing me to the wall. I know u as a sadist especially thru ur comments on NL. It's evident even in your moniker that u are a low life hating on a general whose achievements your father can't get close to. Your type are the kind of guys who fight for girls in defense of your yeye relationship while u're number something in ur girl's maga's list. Fool undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by K9blunt(f): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
Someone voiced his opinion, like personally in Psquare's voice, but a few people are quick to bring his mother, sisters et all into it. Why not tackle him directly and leave his innocent relatives who didn't send him message? Smh sad
he generalised so his fellow mates were letting him know he included his sisters and mother. so advise the op to modify as a mature guy (if he is though i doubt)
undecided

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by CaptPlanet(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nawa ohh, is it that bad, a lot of guys are really getting pissed about same issue. Not that I don't know many of Nigerian women are more money concious than their counterparts of other parts of the world, I have had my own share of it some years ago but from what I have been reading here it seems like it's been getting really worse

Short memo to Nigerian women: please can you people come down with the demands here and there. Many of us the single men's club are still hustling, some are even still studying and not earning, angrywe love you women and mean well but as you can see menss aren't happy with this magarism trend you ladies are towing, if we spend all we got now on you what shall we then use to carter for our future wives and unborn kids? undecided Biko in the spirit of mercy and in this season of change let's reconsider our stand angry
angry
Story! Naija girls wey no dey even send some working class guys....See, if he drives a toyota camry(2.2) Honda Baby boy and their likes; he's usually their last option.
Their potential bae needs to be driving an expensive car (SUV's etc) thus pushing them into married men's homes....No worry, I see them all the time.
That notwithstanding, there are still nice girls out there but u have to look hard. Goodluck guys
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Faibuhari: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

I have tried my best to avoid a confrontation with u but u are pushing me to the wall. I know u as a sadist especially thru ur comments on NL. It's evident even in your moniker that u are a low life hating on a general whose achievements your father can't get close to. Your type are the kind of guys who fight for girls in defense of your yeye relationship while u're number something in ur girl's maga's list. Fool undecided
I stand up for girls because that's why I was created first, girls are the best companion to have but we shouldn't be discussing this until I can see your drivers license where it is stated that you are 18+

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by K9blunt(f): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Creamish:

Watever rocks ur boat dude. Done caring. Hoping gay law can b lifted so y'all can do urselves a favour n just ....u know...

cheers! wink
this is the best comment i ever read here
babe your reward is close by.
dancing break.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Faibuhari:
I stand up for girls because that's why I was created first, girls are the best companion to have but we shouldn't be discussing this until I can see your drivers license where it is stated that you are 18+

Go sleep guy. Make i see front undecided
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by ronald4lif(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
K9blunt:

he generalised so his fellow mates were letting him know he included his sisters and mother. so advise the op to modify as a mature guy (if he is though i doubt)
undecided

Yes I know he generalised but bringing his relatives into what they know not about is not the best way to address it. Two wrongs doesn'take a right. I agree I should have directed my message to him rather though
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Faibuhari: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Go sleep guy. Make i see front undecided
show that you are 18+ by showing us your voters card

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by mahjor(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Classic!!! brutality... u don finish the guy career

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See This Lady Outfit In A Public Bus In Lagos. PHOTOS / 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. / Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.