Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,361 members, 7,853,615 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (36054 Views)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married / She Says She Will Rather Be Single Than Date Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Moana(f): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2015
Dahveydson:
Because of cheating you don't want to get married...
Because of shit, stop eating na..
Or because of death, stop living...
gbam
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2015
adorable29:

Actually, I didn't read the crap you wrote.... but consider my advice though...... Release yourself!

undecided

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2015
Moana:
gbam

undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by chido4real(m): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2015
For your adult pleasure toys like dildos, vibrators, hips/bust/penile enlargement creams, visit www.sunbies.com, Nigeria's largest adult pleasure toys online store.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Misogynist2014(m): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2015
charijee:
Men started the cheating game.....ladies are only reciprocating shocked
There is difference btw cheating for cheating sake and cheating for financial sake. Most ladies nowadays are gold diggers and very lazy(hiding under religion, traditional duties and male biological sexual desire to sleep with a lot of women), they don't cheat for sexual satisfaction, they cheat to have money. This is where the danger unfolds, as extremely more and more women see their body as quick money making apparatus, in sharp contrast to our mothers! Most ladies loose their virginity here in Nigeria, not became they love sex, but reasons directly or indirectly connected to monetary desires from their brainwashed male counterpart.

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by K9blunt(f): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

And then two wrong makes a right... shocked

Right? undecided
]
Ever heard of cause and effects? kiss
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by otimothy(m): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2015
how about you stop searching and see the outcome....it rily does work when girls dont feel ur desperation.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Drewin: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2015
adorable29:

Hehehe! Everyone needs a doctor at a point in time. What You need my friend, is a psychologist! Who on earth dedicates his life to bashing women!
abi oo... I don talk am before... Na him attitude dey pursue babes from him... Moreover op... No be hate oo. But guy you have to up your game... No girl wants a sore loser... And you have to change your views about women... They are beautiful creatures smiley... At least my babe is.. And my sisters are... Bro all that matters is how you treat them..... Build your babe a palace and she will be your Queen

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Moana(f): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

undecided
biko if u like dont just remain single, even if you go jump off Aso rock, we will not give a monkey's bum-bum ooo
Plenty other men ready to marry those women
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2015
otimothy:
how about you stop searching and see the outcome....it rily does work when girls dont feel ur desperation.

Not desperate
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 12, 2015
Drewin:
abi oo... I don talk am before... Na him attitude dey pursue babes from him... Moreover op... No be hate oo. But guy you have to up your game... No girl wants a sore loser... And you have to change your views about women... They are beautiful creatures smiley... At least my babe is.. And my sisters are... Bro all that matters is how you treat them..... Build your babe a palace and she will be your Queen

And what is your definition of a sore loser?

You don't know me and u can only assume

Building my babe a palace means
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Moana(f): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

And then two wrong makes a right... shocked

Right? undecided
Im sure you have heard about, "an eye for an eye"

you treat others the way you want to be treated. You can't be the evil himself and expect God to provide you an angel for a wife/girlfriend

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2015
Moana:
biko if u like dont just remain single, even if you go jump off Aso rock, we will not give a monkey's bum-bum ooo
Plenty other men ready to marry those women

Stay off my lane undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Sunymoore(m): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2015
Hmm... These hoes ain't loyal... When rich nigga wants you and your nigga can do nothing for you.... Ahhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by naijaboiy: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2015
Moana:

Im sure you have heard about, "an eye for an eye"

you treat others the way you want to be treated. You can't be the evil himself and expect God to provide you an angel for a wife/girlfriend
K9blunt:

]
Ever heard of cause and effects? kiss
So when a man cheats on you,,you must cheat back? cheesy

Are you people trying to justify cheating or what?

See what these ladies are saying o grin
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by chibic(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2015
I wonder why some men are still getting worked up over women's promiscuity.mr searching4love,the ealier you realize that any woman you meet on the road is a potential cheat,the better for you!!
The best thing you can do is to treat your woman with respect but do NOT trust her.because in today's world,any man that foolishly trust a woman is digging his own grave.these days,women cheat like there's no tomorrow and they find a way to blame the husband by citing lack of attention etc.I've seen a thread where a little boy said he discovered his mom is cheating on his dad and some women told him to free the woman and close his mouth because it might be what makes her happy.to women,promiscuity is enjoyment and happiness.
When I was 21yrs,a friend of mine was sleeping with a married woman and we didn't know,he opened up to us when the woman asked him to bring his friends because her female friends needs boyfriends too.they are all married o! We rejected.

Is there any guarantee that the good woman will not cheat tomorrow?CHANGE is constant bro.even pastor's wives dey cheat steady sef.and they are all good women.there are women who waited till 10yrs,15yrs,20yrs into their marraige before the cheated.so that good woman you met today may cheat on you and give you another man's child in future.so,you don't need to be scared of cheating anymore,just have it in mind that it can possibly happen because it happens all the time already.I think the only thing you should be praying for is for GOD to give you a woman that will not give you another man's child.but as for a cheating woman,I no fit shout.every woman has that tendency to stray.because,attention and compliments from a new guy drives them crazy.plus women are easily influenced and they changes with environment.awoman may be good because she's in an environment filled with people that don't misbehave.but once she gets herself in a place where people flirt a lot,she will change.she may get a job and get close to a male colleague and start developing feelings for him.its crazy man!
Some men will run after virgins but me,I won't cos I've witnessed first hand a babe cheating on her fiance who disvirgined her.I've seen a lot and concluded that cheating is a part of women's life.
My guy,you can marry because of kids.to me,I don't see what I need marraige for if not for kids.living together with a woman for years,trust me it is always like hell.
Just do not trust any woman!!! No matter how good she is because she may surprise you tomorrow and when you find out,you may develope heart attack.but if you never trusted a woman and she cheats,you can only be dissapointed and stilll move on with your life.

Go and ask the husband of the head nurse who was sleeping with a cleaner why he collapsed on finding out his wife's sexcapades.that's because he trusted the woman with all his heart.

One more thing....stop being over good to women...women's attitude towards goodmen is nothing to write home about! You may exhaust your time and money on a woman and she'll dump you for one bad guy..they love bad guys.
And also,if you feel like playing games/cheating,please do!!..time no dey for any man to dey suffer himself because of one woman that will dissapoint you after all your faithfullness.btw,I believe you are bitter because,you've been faithful and good only for your gesture to be reciprocated with cheating etc.any woman that tells you "be good and faithfull so that you'll gett a good and faithfull wife" is only decieving you.no mind them and live your life.enjoy my guy!

4 Likes

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by nathskk(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2015
Must of the ladies today take relationship as JOB OPPORTUNITY!!!! cool cool cool
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by K9blunt(f): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

So when a man cheats on you,,you must cheat back? cheesy

Are you people trying to justify cheating or what?

See what these ladies are saying o grin
No, but it started from you men while we women stayed back, fasted and prayed until we got fed up and desided to payback
And yes sometimes two wrongs can make a right indeed and thats my opinion

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Adaeze003(f): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2015
It's ok to die single... marriage is not by force.

wink wink
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by franzis(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:
Going by the trend of cheating mostly found among the female folks especially Nigerian girls, one begins to wonder if there is still hope for we the unmarried men. Where are the women of virtue and dignity why has promiscuity become a norm and way of life among our ladies Are there still good women out there Are there still ladies who stick to just one guy irrespective of your financial situation?

I have been scammed and taken for granted by ladies who took advantage of the love and care i had for them. It saddens me to know that most Nigerian men have the same story to tell about our females. How and where can one really find the love of one's life in this our immorality filled society?

Your opinions are needed
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by franzis(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:
Going by the trend of cheating mostly found among the female folks especially Nigerian girls, one begins to wonder if there is still hope for we the unmarried men. Where are the women of virtue and dignity why has promiscuity become a norm and way of life among our ladies Are there still good women out there Are there still ladies who stick to just one guy irrespective of your financial situation?

I have been scammed and taken for granted by ladies who took advantage of the love and care i had for them. It saddens me to know that most Nigerian men have the same story to tell about our females. How and where can one really find the love of one's life in this our immorality filled society?

Your opinions are needed
I have had the most wonderful and caring ladies as friends, but the truth is I have hardly or never date any of them rather I date the ones that are just after the material gains.. what do u say to that
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Sunymoore(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2015
chibic:
I wonder why some men are still getting worked up over women's promiscuity.mr searching4love,the ealier you realize that any woman you meet on the road is a potential cheat,the better for you!!
The best thing you can do is to treat your woman with respect but do NOT trust her.because in today's world,any man that foolishly trust a woman is digging his own grave.these days,women cheat like there's no tomorrow and they find a way to blame the husband by citing lack of attention etc.I've seen a thread where a little boy said he discovered his mom is cheating on his dad and some women told him to free the woman and close his mouth because it might be what makes her happy.to women,promiscuity is enjoyment and happiness.
When I was 21yrs,a friend of mine was sleeping with a married woman and we didn't know,he opened up to us when the woman asked him to bring his friends because her female friends needs boyfriends too.they are all married o! We rejected.

Is there any guarantee that the good woman will not cheat tomorrow?CHANGE is constant bro.even pastor's wives dey cheat steady sef.and they are all good women.there are women who waited till 10yrs,15yrs,20yrs into their marraige before the cheated.so that good woman you met today may cheat on you and give you another man's child in future.so,you don't need to be scared of cheating anymore,just have it in mind that it can possibly happen because it happens all the time already.I think the only thing you should be praying for is for GOD to give you a woman that will not give you another man's child.but as for a cheating woman,I no fit shout.every woman has that tendency to stray.because,attention and compliments from a new guy drives them crazy.plus women are easily influenced and they changes with environment.awoman may be good because she's in an environment filled with people that don't misbehave.but once she gets herself in a place where people flirt a lot,she will change.she may get a job and get close to a male colleague and start developing feelings for him.its crazy man!
Some men will run after virgins but me,I won't cos I've witnessed first hand a babe cheating on her fiance who disvirgined her.I've seen a lot and concluded that cheating is a part of women's life.
My guy,you can marry because of kids.to me,I don't see what I need marraige for if not for kids.living together with a woman for years,trust me it is always like hell.
Just do not trust any woman!!! No matter how good she is because she may surprise you tomorrow and when you find out,you may develope heart attack.but if you never trusted a woman and she cheats,you can only be dissapointed and stilll move on with your life.

Go and ask the husband of the head nurse who was sleeping with a cleaner why he collapsed on finding out his wife's sexcapades.that's because he trusted the woman with all his heart.

One more thing....stop being over good to women...women's attitude towards goodmen is nothing to write home about! You may exhaust your time and money on a woman and she'll dump you for one bad guy..they love bad guys.
And also,if you feel like playing games/cheating,please do!!..time no dey for any man to dey suffer himself because of one woman that will dissapoint you after all your faithfullness.btw,I believe you are bitter because,you've been faithful and good only for your gesture to be reciprocated with cheating etc.any woman that tells you "be good and faithfull so that you'll gett a good and faithfull wife" is only decieving you.no mind them and live your life.enjoy my guy!
Take twelve bottles of Origin for for my head

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Drewin: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
searching4love:

searching4love:

searching4love:

Building your babe a palace means that you should make her comfortable most times and when you can't, explain to her with love..if she doesn't want to understand you.. It means she is not meant for you . What I meant by being a sore loser is that... You go around looking for threads that have something negative to say to women.. That's not cool... Moreover the most important thing is that you shouldn't be a pest... No one likes a guy creeping around her everytime... Give them some space... And for pete's sake don't suspect everything she does... Anyways change your mentality about ladies... They are too adorable...but if your relationship skill is zero then WORK ON YOURSELF...

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by omenka(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, when it comes to ladies, "good boys" are least preferred. The "bad boys" are more preferred. Ladies are loyal to the bad boys and hostile to the good boys. Stop lamenting, be romantic and "bad", the sky will be your starting point.

Shout-out to Omenka, Donphilopus and Caseless. Political Badoossss
The guy na complete learner.

Golden Rule: NEVER be a one-woman-man!!

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by otimothy(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

Not desperate

not desperate huh?
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by charijee(f): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2015
seggzz:

statistics conducted by Durex company
I hear you
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by precisionindepth: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2015
raymondinc:
my brothers my candid advise to you all is that if you were having 50 percent love for your woman please reduce it to at least 20 percent. What this guy is saying is an unforetold truth Nigerian girls or women rather would still with you for some reasons (1) because you are famous and travel overseas (2) you are well to do (wealthy). No Nigerian lady would go out with you for a genuine love platform. Never you invest in a woman they are very dangerous even more than the politicians, they don't deserve love believe me, I was fvcking a lady and her husband to be whom I never knew called right out that moment and guess what she said "honey I'm not at home now o, shey I told you I was going to finish up the assignment given to me in my catery school, please baby as soon as I got home I'm going to call you" I was so shocked that I couldn't continue with her but asked her to leave immediately. So please guys don't trust them, they are so deceitful.
but you didn't know she already have a fiancee b4 sleeping with her, I guess?
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by otimothy(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

Not desperate

not desperate huh?
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by MizMyColi(f): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2015
omenka:
The guy na complete learner.

Golden Rule: NEVER be a one-woman-man!!

Noted smiley

I was blind, but now......

iSee....
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by precisionindepth: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2015
raymondinc:
He is right, if you like invest in a woman that will be at your own detriment!
y invest in a woman, each person shd invest in his/herself ...wen u guys get married, den u shd respect each other and help each other not a man tinking a lady shd do everything at home.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by delishpot: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

In as much as i find your comment as an exaggeration, its no excuse for u to engage in such just because gus have booty calls. Can two wrongs make a right? How do you know your plan B is not also playing you? How many plans do u intend to have by jumping from one bed to another just to retaliate a cheating man's action. Smh undecided

Why do I see guys being sensitive when called out? Ok lets do it thus way, since two wrongs dont make a right, let guys just keep being right while girls keep being wrong! .....ouch that must hurt rightt? So why then do we make women feel hurt by our actions and then demand that they pretend it doesnt happen and just contunue to be right? While we sweep our own attitudes as guys must be guys? Now women are being women and we are not okay with it?
Well, like I said until both boys and girls are brought up to view sex out side wedlock, greed and deciet as bad, this trend will continue. Cos this is a demand meet supply world. Men want the boory before they consider a woman for promotion, for a job, for passing exams, for marriage, for contracts, for movie roles, for any and everything. It was alien to our women, they wondered why it was so, they cried out, they cried for help, mothers were shocked daughters were trapped, but our society which is controled by men did not do anything. They laughed it off and said well, he is not forcing you. But gess what,! the economy was, the street was, it made men and women do things they wouldnt have even considered. and then, it became a trend, now women will offer even before you ask. Some are still bullied into submission, some do it for the profit so, lets call a spade a spade, you cant pinch me and smile then cry when I pinch you back or pinch you first next day after you did yours. You cant preach the two wrongs dont make a right theory when it favours just you.
I don tire, I no talk again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.