Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,055 members, 7,859,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (36088 Views)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married / She Says She Will Rather Be Single Than Date Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by raymondinc(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2015
precisionindepth:
I Dont tink so.
He is right, if you like invest in a woman that will be at your own detriment!

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2015
Bro, when it comes to ladies, "good boys" are least preferred. The "bad boys" are more preferred. Ladies are loyal to the bad boys and hostile to the good boys. Stop lamenting, be romantic and "bad", the sky will be your starting point.

Shout-out to Omenka, Donphilopus and Caseless. Political Badoossss
searching4love:

What should i do If you are nice to ladies, they take it as a weakness and start misbehaving. If you're not nice and caring they complain and leave. I have always been an upright person and its unfortunate that in my life meeting ladies who are decent and morally disciplined. Meeting such girls here in Nigeria seems to be an illusion embarassed

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by docsholz(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2015
Marriage is overrated abeg, a lotta people don't get married and they're successful so if u feel u don't want to get married then don't

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=retalee3 post=30656281][/quote]

Why do u send pm's and never reply emails Are u spamming? undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2015
Drewin:
You are very intelligent
thanks
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by adorable29(f): 10:15am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

You don't know me but by all i said here u should have a clue of what I've experienced. Searching for decent and morally disciplined ladies is like searching for a pin in the ocean. The probability is very low

The way you keep emphasizing on how its impossible to get a wife in Nigeria who won't cheat on you shows your real motive for this thread!

My humble advice. TRY THE OTHER SIDE! Maybe you will find the love you have been searching there! Be aware tho, its 14yrs.

#okbye

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2015
raymondinc:
my brothers my candid advise to you all is that if you were having 50 percent love for your woman please reduce it to at least 20 percent. What this guy is saying is an unforetold truth Nigerian girls or women rather would still with you for some reasons (1) because you are famous and travel overseas (2) you are well to do (wealthy). No Nigerian lady would go out with you for a genuine love platform. Never you invest in a woman they are very dangerous even more than the politicians, they don't deserve love believe me, I was fvcking a lady and her husband to be whom I never knew called right out that moment and guess what she said "honey I'm not at home now o, shey I told you I was going to finish up the assignment given to me in my catery school, please baby as soon as I got home I'm going to call you" I was so shocked that I couldn't continue with her but asked her to leave immediately. So please guys don't trust them, they are so deceitful.
You would have fired her the more...the guy will just die. The lady goes like this...I am I am com com in hom home.

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Odunharry(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2015
cool prettythicksme i seeth thou..thou should sayest something
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2015
adorable29:

The way you keep emphasizing on how its impossible to get a wife in Nigeria who won't cheat on you shows your real motive for this thread!

My humble advice. TRY THE OTHER SIDE! Maybe you will find the love you have been searching there! Be aware tho, its 14yrs.

#okbye

What is this one saying
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2015
Odunharry:
cool prettythicksme i seeth thou..thou should sayest something

I don't need prettythicksme opinion on this thread undecided she is very rude
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Obalende: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2015
as ive said before the numerous boyfriends of these young girls are the main benefactors of their bodies. In almost every nigerian marriage you are marrying old cargo that is anything upward of 26. these ppl are experienced and have been around numerous guys. at such age they not even fresh again. the first and second year university boyfriends got the goods fresh.

then men keep waiting for the ideal person to get married to... wasting time...

2 Likes

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 12, 2015
They are still good ladies out there.plenty sef.But the problem with Guys of this age is that they want women wey don tear eye and that is what they get.If they see the good decent ones,they will say she is not exposed,they will say she is local and give her all sort of names.why not clean her up to your standard?well,open your eyes..search,you will find.

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by adorable29(f): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

What is this one saying

This is what I am saying!

Just come out of the gay closet already! Your hate for women is phenomenal!

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Adaezeagu(f): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2015
When u finally kick bucket.
I will comment my reserve
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Adaezeagu(f): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2015
Obalende:
as ive said before the numerous boyfriends of these young girls are the main benefactors of their bodies. In almost every nigerian marriage you are marrying old cargo that is anything upward of 26. these ppl are experienced and have been around numerous guys. at such age they not even fresh again. the first and second year university boyfriends got the goods fresh.

then men keep waiting for the ideal person to
get married to... wasting time...
Talk is cheap.keep spewing......
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2015
I wish i can marry OyinboPrincess. At least she won't have these girls mentality undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by maxdozie(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2015
Searching
Bro just stop searching... Love would come looking for you..
Be calm!!!

Forget the Money u have spent on Girls..
Forget the girls that Scammed you
Forget the Girls that cheated on you...

Just Work hard and Make money for the Love thats on its way!...

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2015
I think man do not know the meaning of a good woman anymore, what does being good really means?

When your good, you get labeled as clingy, when you show the person you care about them you seriously need to get a life.

In the eyes of modern men, a woman's goodness is in her social behavior, her academical archivements, her family's rich background etc.

For me a good woman is someone who'll love you for a little or no penny you have, who will not make you feel like you need to upgrade because now her friends are on another level with material things. A girl who'd do anything for you without expecting something in return.

@ op you shouldn't expect to find someone good when your looking at the wrong places, at the end of the day, it might not even be women who are the problem but where your eyes are set. Maybe you should change lanes.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by tonychristopher: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2015
good girls gone bad, so just know that your finding an extincted specie...when they say that nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world, you tought they were kidding

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2015
adorable29:

This is what I am saying!

Just come out of the gay closet already! Your hate for women is phenomenal!

Because i stated the obvious facts makes me Gay You need a doctor undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2015
charijee:
Say the same thing to the guys

Hell yeah we own up to it..and we dont point fingers at anyone...all I'm asking is for ladies to do d same....own up and stop acting as if yur following our footsteps cos yur

not...even if all d men in ds world decide not to cheat...ladies are still gonna look for a way to seduce men into cheating...we both cheat independently simples!
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by delishpot: 10:33am On Feb 12, 2015
raymondinc:
my brothers my candid advise to you all is that if you were having 50 percent love for your woman please reduce it to at least 20 percent. What this guy is saying is an unforetold truth Nigerian girls or women rather would still with you for some reasons (1) because you are famous and travel overseas (2) you are well to do (wealthy). No Nigerian lady would go out with you for a genuine love platform. Never you invest in a woman they are very dangerous even more than the politicians, they don't deserve love believe me, I was fvcking a lady and her husband to be whom I never knew called right out that moment and guess what she said "honey I'm not at home now o, shey I told you I was going to finish up the assignment given to me in my catery school, please baby as soon as I got home I'm going to call you" I was so shocked that I couldn't continue with her but asked her to leave immediately. So please guys don't trust them, they are so deceitful.

True but are guys better? In other words guys are saying ladies should leave cheating to them alone?. When a guy has 3 babes and 10 booty call chicks, and they later find out, isnt it normal for them to start keeping more than 1 knowing a guy may be using their heads and its better for them to have back up? What we are experiencing now in naija is as a result of men not trained to have self control in conjunction with the females.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by adorable29(f): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

Because i stated the obvious facts makes me Gay You need a doctor undecided

Hehehe! Everyone needs a doctor at a point in time. What You need my friend, is a psychologist! Who on earth dedicates his life to bashing women!
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2015
You're entitled to your life decision. You should not give up on dating,one day you'll meet a relatively decent lady.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2015
delishpot:

True but are guys better? In other words guys are saying ladies should leave cheating to them alone?. When a guy has 3 babes and 10 booty call chicks, and they later find out, isnt it normal for them to start keeping more than 1 knowing a guy may be using their heads and its better for them to have back up? What we are experiencing now in naija is as a result of men not trained to have self control in conjunction with the females.

In as much as i find your comment as an exaggeration, its no excuse for u to engage in such just because gus have booty calls. Can two wrongs make a right? How do you know your plan B is not also playing you? How many plans do u intend to have by jumping from one bed to another just to retaliate a cheating man's action. Smh undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Obalende: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2015
Adaezeagu:

Talk is cheap.keep spewing......

Is it not true. You wait till ur 35 and the girl is 30 to get married after theyve been round numerous guys. whereas the 2nd year boyfriend got her young and fresh. If i were to choose I would rather be be the 2 nd year boyfriend that didnt marry her abeg than the 35 year old suitor that met her when she was older.

Guys opinions? No hypocrites pls.

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2015
adorable29:

Hehehe! Everyone needs a doctor at a point in time. What You need my friend, is a psychologist! Who on earth dedicates his life to bashing women!

You're just pained for nothing. I have a feeling you're guilty of all i wrote. Don't let your guilt eat u up. Quit cheating undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2015
Obalende:

Is it not true. You wait till ur 35 and the girl is 30 to get married after theyve been round numerous guys. whereas the 2nd year boyfriend got her young and fresh. If i were to choose I would rather be be the 2 nd year boyfriend that didnt marry her abeg than the 35 year old suitor that met her when she was older.

Guys opinions? No hypocrites pls.

No mind them. I once met a girl who claimed to have dated up to 7guys and she's only 28. She claims she only aborted 3 times but i know its a lie. What does the husband of such girls have left to enjoy?
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Moana(f): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2015
grin when karma comes back to bite you in the ass you come cry foul. oh well dont get married its not by force anyway

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by adorable29(f): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

You're just pained for nothing. I have a feeling you're guilty of all i wrote. Don't let your guilt eat u up. Quit cheating undecided

Actually, I didn't read the crap you wrote.... but consider my advice though...... Release yourself!
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by seggzz(m): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2015
charijee:
Whose statistics and how true is it?

statistics conducted by Durex company

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.